[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Preorders for Xbox One X(the most powerful console ever) only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 16

File: 1503257754492.jpg (7KB, 249x246px) Image search: [Google]
1503257754492.jpg
7KB, 249x246px
Preorders for Xbox One X(the most powerful console ever) only lasted for 10 minutes.

Did you reserve yours?
>>
I remember preorders for switch sold out in seconds. It means nothing frjendo
>>
>>387769219

>I remember preorders for switch sold out in seconds. It means nothing frjendo

But the switch was massively sucessful
>>
>>387769131
Preordering something that's possibly going to fail.

I mean theres no certain word it might. but for all we know, switch or hell PC might take over the whole market and no one would touch the X.

Basically preordering is stupid. So by that context you're stupid, and even more stupid for asking people to do stupid things like stupidly preordering something that could be so stupid.

Stupid.
t
u
p
i
d.

mkaybai
>>
I got mine this morning in store. They will probably call me tomorrow to say that fucked up because it's Australia and EB games always jump the gun in a cash grab before they know stock levels. If they didn't fuck up I get a Scorpio edition, which is pointless but has extra writing on it.
>>
File: wrongs.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
wrongs.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>387769384

>I mean theres no certain word it might. but for all we know, switch or hell PC might take over the whole market and no one would touch the X.
>>
>>387769456
See this for example; >>387769385
>>
>>387769696

The PC isn't going to take over the entire video game market you moron.
>>
>>387769131
It's going to be really interesting to see how well this "most powerful console ever" marketing will fair.

I laughed my ass off when one of the MS guys said "people choose our platform because we have the biggest and best exclusives" in their games om stream.

I hope this crashes and burns so that MS understands that they need exclusives and good games rather than "muh power and gflops".
>>
>>387769131
>Preorders for Xbox One X(the most powerful console ever) only lasted for 10 minutes.

lies: preorders for the limited edition project scorpio edition were reserved by scalpers.
>>
>>387770094

>I hope this crashes and burns so that MS understands that they need exclusives and good games rather than "muh power and gflops".

nobody bought the PS4 for exclusives though
>>
>>387769131
Only sold out from MS and Amazon and only for the Scorpio edition
You can still get them at Best Buy, Target, Walmart and GameStop
Fucking dirty scalpers made me have to use Best Buy and pay taxes
>>
>>387770204
True, but Sony also had the upper hand when they launched the ps4 since MS dropped the ball at E3.

MS is in no similar position right now. If anything, the poor performance of the Ps4 Pro should indicate that they're about to fuck up pretty badly.
>>
most powerful or not, I have no desire to play watch dogs, battlefield, assassins creed, etc.

In the rare occasion I did, i would be fine with the version from the 200$ console.

video games have become too temporary and unrewarding to spend huge amounts on them.
>>
>>387769219
people still complain about trying to get one now
>>
>>387770204
This isn't a new console launch though.

Right now xbone offers 3rd party games and Ps4 offers those same 3rd party game PLUS a lot of games you can only play on Ps4.

Right now the Ps4 simply has more games.
>>
File: xbox one x.png (15KB, 660x380px) Image search: [Google]
xbox one x.png
15KB, 660x380px
>>387769131
You bet, bro
Where else am I going to get a smooth, crisp 4k 60fps gaming experience?
>>
>>387770621
>crisp 4k 60fps gaming experience?
>4k 60fps
>>
>>387770094
the fact that not only /v/, but the entire internet is mocking and shouting down microsoft for keeping games on the pc and buying out fewer games to keep prisoner in their particular box, it makes me feel a little second-hand embarrassment.
>>
>>387770495
There's been one sitting in my local Walmart for several days now. The cashier said he was surprised it didn't sell yet.
>>
>>387770593

It's a shame that literally everything else they're doing with their console is dogshit. It's a garbage media device, and any UI improvements or features added recently were on Xbox long ago.
>>
>>387769131
Nope! But I did order some extra RAM so I can blow all the microdick's little assholes out.
You realize that there's no way that your pathetic little console will actually deliver on it's promises, right?
>>
Now that crackdown 3 has been delayed they are launching this with LITERALLY NO GAMES
Xbox division will be shut down in 3 years by microsoft
screencap this
>>
>>387770593

>Right now xbone offers 3rd party games and Ps4 offers those same 3rd party game PLUS a lot of games you can only play on Ps4.

but nobody buys the PS4 for those games, xbone also has console exclusivity for many titles.
>>
>>387771093
I can't believe the Recore Remaster isn't enough for you.
>>
Yea and fuck all to play on it, I say this as an Xbone owner who hasn't used mine in fucking months.
>>
>>387769131
I'm tempted to preorder but I already got an xbone and I don't even play it that often now, nor do I have a 4k tv. Can't justify spending $500 just to play Halo and Forza at a slightly better frame rate.
>>
>>387769131
More like an hour, and that was for the limited edition.

Into the trash, Redmond.
>>
>>387771252
Even people who want it should wait and see how it performs in real world conditions.
>>
>>387771093

Nah, you're shitposting. The Xbox division does literally no harm to their bottom line. People keep forgetting that Microsoft is worth way more money than Sony.

Bill Gates is worth more money than Sony is, collectively.
>>
Guys am I the only one who noticed that in all of these threads, no a single anon has even named dropped halo: the definitive console shooter of the last decade ? Nothing MS will ever do will make a difference unless they resurrect Halo and save it from irrelevancy.
>>
>>387770621
with a pc of course
>>
>>387771429
>People keep forgetting that Microsoft is worth way more money than Sony.

Come on, that's a 12 yo's logic. MS having money doesn't mean they will keep wasting them on a retarded project that keep burning money for 15 years.
>>
>>387771429
Bill gates doesn't work with Microsoft anymore and the money Microsoft has doesn't mean they should spend it on a thing that doesn't make that much profit
>>
Ever since I finally installed Windows 10 on my desktop I've been running out of reasons to keep my Xbone.
>>
>>387771513

Xbro here, after 5 I'm officially over the Halo franchise. I'm really hoping 2018 has some good new IPs for Xbox, and considering what Overlord Phil is saying, there's a lot of stuff they haven't shown yet.
>>
File: 1501790204748.jpg (145KB, 640x1018px) Image search: [Google]
1501790204748.jpg
145KB, 640x1018px
I'm still mad about scalebound. It was suppose to be the Xbone's Lost Odessey. It was gonna be THE GAME you hold over the heads of all the noboners out there. What the FUCK does MS expect me to work with?
>>
>>387771429
Let's not forget that the PS4 pretty much carries Sony, if PlayStation fails, Sony hurts badly
Xbox can get fed money by MS without turning a profit for decades
Still I do think at some point MS will get tired of the losses, Xbox may one day be a joke like the Zune
>>
>>387771642
>>387771725

Leave it to /v/ to miss the point entirely. MS makes a shitton of money with the Xbox brand, and they're not even super trying. Sony lives and dies off of the Playstation brand. They played it safe in 2013 because they now can't afford to fuck up.

All it takes is a bad E3 and Sony might have to either take a bow, or take a check. From Microsoft.
>>
>>387771773
This stupid meme again? I don't even like Sony but that's not true, Sony's financial department is what keeps them afloat.
>>
>>387771773

The only place MS might cut their losses would be Japan, since American electronics have trouble there unless they say Apple.

Man, those sales figures in the JP region.. I'm shocked they haven't already.
>>
>>387772075

hahah nope dude, i remember spider-man being a thing that almost broke sony

with consumer electronics doing as bad as they are, it's up to playstation and their movie shit to keep them alive
>>
>>387770807
this
>>
>>387772075
Are you seriously gonna sit there and tell me they'll have the worldwide presence they have now if the PlayStation division went under? They'll always be a big player in Asia, but if the movie division goes down (seems like a matter of time), you're looking at a hugely significant entertainment division in PS.
>>
File: MS_2010_2013_oibydivision_USD.png (13KB, 740x469px) Image search: [Google]
MS_2010_2013_oibydivision_USD.png
13KB, 740x469px
>>387771921
This was when the 360 was around and that is much more successful than the one
At a certain point companies drop low preforming things if its not worth it for them.
same reason companies like rockstar go from making 5 games every few years to literally one in the last 4 years
More projects and employees means more risks
>>
How do people not see Sony riding a wave of mediocrity and senioritis this generation? If it weren't for E3 2013 blowing up in MS's face, this would be a way more heated gen.
>>
>>387771729
I'm so sorry
>>
>>387771921
>Leave it to /v/ to miss the point entirely.
>MS makes a shitton of money with the Xbox brand

What point ? The xbox has never turned profit.
>>
>>387771642
What? That's exactly what it means. Corporations don't work like people, Anon. They don't stop doing something just because it loses money over a few years. If there is a profit growth that follows projections, that means it will make money in the future that out the 'down payment' of losing money for so long.
>>
>>387772407

Neither has Amazon, like, ever, but lookie lookie.
>>
>>387772275
That's irrelevant. Sony's biggest earner is their finance department, not video games. It's always been that way. Their global presence doesn't matter. They make the most money off of finance.
>>
>>387770096
Prove it
>>
>>387772207
You are an absolute retard if you think games and Sony are the only things that they have to make money with. Finance, digital imaging, cameras and games are some of their money earners, finance is the biggest earner for them. You're especially retarded because you think Sony Pictures makes them money. Sony Pictures LOSES money for Sony on a regular basis. They're one of the money black holes in the company.

Source: Sony's financial reports
>>
When are people gonna grow the fuck up and realize there proper pros and cons to all gaming devices and that it's just better to get the console for the game you actually want.

basically personal opinions > other people's
>>
>>387770807
>m-muh exclusives are bad
>m-muh e-celebs told me so
Fuck off underage PCfag, only third worlders like you get asspained over developers choosing to optimize their games for specific systems or accept funding from a console manufacturer for a game in exchange for exclusivity. Nobody wants the shitty homogenized gaming world that PCfags envision while jacking off to TotalBiscuit's latest video.
>>
>>387772514
>Neither has Amazon
im not sure what amazon youre referring to but the amazon on this planet is one of the only consistently profitable it stocks on the market.
>>
>>387772756
So you think it wouldn't significantly hurt them as a company if their video game department failed just because it's not their biggest earner?
>>
File: 1496519231691.jpg (316KB, 1920x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1496519231691.jpg
316KB, 1920x1097px
>>387769131
I all ready have a pc and a ps4

i think ill wait till black Friday and grab a switch
>>
>>387770495
>walk into shop
>Can I get a Switch?
>Sure
>walk out

lmao
>>
>>387772953
i literally did this last week. and got a few other games for Xbox and ps4 while i was at it.

Why the fuck are people pre-ordering shit is beyond me.
>>
>>387772850

>ur a tard
>still missing the goddamn point

finance may earn them money but it may not be enough one year, then they have to stop lopping off appendages that underperform

a lot of sony is underperforming and has been for some time
>>
>>387772407
The "Xbox has never turned a profit" refers to consoles. Every game console dev sells it at loss and makes up for it in service fees and software. Xbox rakes in a lot of cheddar. Xbox isn't going anywhere, and with the Scorpio kits just recently being sent out expect more Xbox exclusives.

Unlike Sony, Xbox has room to grow and thrive with a limitless source of cash money, hermano
>>
>>387772927
Are you seriously retarded? I replied to a post telling me that Sony is being held up by video games. That isn't true. FINANCE is what keeps the company afloat. It makes more money than video games many times over. I never said video games didn't make them money. I also never said that if their gaming department failed that it wouldn't affect them I replied to someone saying that gaming is their biggest earner/the thing that keeps them afloat. That is 100% wrong. Learn how to read you fucking idiot. Go back to grade school.
>>
>>387773042
>finance may earn them money but it may not be enough one year
And video games would be? Finance makes way more money for Sony than Video games. why do you act like their games are the only department that makes them money? Do you people not read company financial reports before talking about how much money they make?
>>
>>387773087
Their movie and tech departments are tanking, and their gaming division is the only part of their media divisions that is doing well. FACT
>>
>>387772912

i think the point is that amazon has never historically actually posted a profit, but somehow they still grow and grow

essentially the same amount of money was earned that was put into it, and that's a lot like the xbox brand for ms
>>
>>387769952
Wouldn't it be great if it mostly did? 80% PC then 20% handheld would be perfect
>>
>>387773087
Sony needs PlayStation, finance isn't gonna carry a tech and entertainment company on its own.
>>
>>387769131
prepare for the least available games on console ever
>>
>>387773125

alright dude, stop missing the point

major fuckups in one corner of their company can cause problems for the whole company. just cuz they make a lot of money right now in finance doesn't mean they will continue to do so while everything else burns
>>
>>387769131
>buying microsoft shit
Kill yourself
>>
>>387773374

>being a gigantic faggot

how do you hide that from your amish family?
>>
>>387773181
>televisions
>financial services
>music
>imaging
>finance
>mobile
These are all money makers for Sony. Stop begin stupid please. Games is not the only thing that they have which makes them money.nor is it their biggest earner.
>>
File: 1496376063767.png (67KB, 290x255px) Image search: [Google]
1496376063767.png
67KB, 290x255px
>>387773214
amazon has been profitable since 2001, what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>387773361
That's fantastic, but games still isn't their biggest earner or what's keeping the company alive.

>>387773467
I put finance twice, my mistake.
>>
I have a Switch, a PS4 Pro, and a pretty good PC ( 4.4GHz 3770K + 980Ti)

Why exactly would I need a XBOX?
>>
>>387773374
The fact that you're typing on this thread means you've bought something of microsoft. or at least using it. So you gonna live stream your suicide?
>>
What country are you in? US preorders were open from micrisoft direct for a few hours even.
>>
>>387773242
Sony could drop PlayStation and still be alive. It isn't the only thing they have that makes money. It isn't their biggest earner. They're a corporation with a bunch of different money making departments. They don't need PlayStation to survive as a company.
>>
>>387773528

brand loyalty is what keeps them alive, they lose that from one division and welp
>>
>>387773537
you also have your viginity it might help you get rid of that
>>
>>387773537

Because Trevor will still keep calling you a faggot and giving you wedgies until you get one.
>>
File: latest.jpg (60KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
60KB, 400x397px
>>387773714
Why would I want to lose my virginity when I can become a wizard in 2 years?
>>
>>387773754
That nigger is in jail guy.
>>
>>387773705
>brand loyalty
The only brand loyalists that Sony has are people who buy video games. People who end up buying their Phones, TV's, Cameras, Semi-conductors, and use their music services aren't going to just vanish if PlayStation died.
>>
>>387771163
doesn't matter.

You have a choice of buying;
>A box with X amount of games
Or
>A box with X+Y amount of games

So indirectly people are buying Ps4's for those exclusive since they result in a bigger library for the system.
>>
>>387773701

Okay my dude, it's cute you think that. Say I'm an investor, and I have like a fuckload of Sony stock, and they have to ax the Playstation brand for some dumb reason, like a really bad E3. Sell, baby, sell. That hurts Sony more than you can imagine.
>>
>>387773884
>So indirectly people are buying Ps4's for those exclusive since they result in a bigger library for the system.
That's fucking retarded and makes absolutely no sense. only 2 million copies of blood borne were sold. You're acting like the game sold 60 million indirect copies with this argument.
>>
>>387773701
I think Sony can supplement certain divisions if they lose one
Electronics and Pictures are probably worth PlayStation put together
>>
Isn't being the most powerful console similar to being the smartest retard?
>>
>>387773884

>Sonybros complain about MS making Gears a whole bunch
>Every sony exclusive is a gears-like TPS

kys
>>
>>387774062

For a while, Sony was the smartest retard.
>>
>>387769131
>xbox

lol this shit still exists?
>>
>>387774009
and how many did uncharted sell? What about Yakuza? What about Crash? Horizon? How many people want to play FFVII remake? Why would you buy the console that has LESS games?
>>
I'm putting all my money into a fallout shelter
>>
>>387774009
I don't think you get what I'm saying. I'm talking about hardware sales, not what the individual games sell.

horizon might as well sell one single copy, what matters is that it's there, exclusively on PS4, and is another game for the system that's not available on Xbox.

If you're about to purchase something you analyze the benefits. Even if you never buy Horizon on Ps4, you can if up you ever want to - while you won't be able to on Xbox.
>>
File: cdc.jpg (33KB, 600x558px) Image search: [Google]
cdc.jpg
33KB, 600x558px
>>
>>387774180

Yakuza is popular only in Japan, Crash is going multiplat in December, Horizon is a middling TPS and FFVII is goddamn years out.

I can only await for greatness for so fucking long.
>>
>>387773960
That's fantastic, but it's not their only department that makes them money and it isn't their biggest one either. I even said that losing the department would obviously hurt them as a company but it wouldn't kill them. They have far more money earners than games.

>Departments that made Sony money for the first quarter of this year from highest to lowest based on income (billion yen)
-Finance (46)
-Music (25)
-Imaging (23)
-Televisions (22)
-Video Games (17)
>>
>>387774289
Yakuza sold a shit ton in Europe, as did Persona 5, Horizon sold like hotcakes and people with a ps4 already played and finished Crash, why would anyone buy a console that DOESN'T have those game and has no alternatives? For mindless brand loyalty?
>>
>>387774389

dude yes faggot

how do you think nintendo stays in business
>>
>>387771628

with a 2 garillion dollar PC because Memecoin miners are jacking up GPU prices
>>
>>387774389
>Yakuza sold a shit ton in Europe, as did Persona 5
Sauce? Because we know P5 only shipped 1.5 million units worldwide and 500k of that was jap shipments. If you're basing that off of the fucking UK sales charting list then you're an idiot because those never mention sales. plenty of games that do shit chart that garbage.
>>
>>387774389
people would trade all those in for Gears
>>
>>387773556
>The fact that you're typing on this thread means you've bought something of microsoft. or at least using it
Not sure if serious or retarded
Either way kill yourself
>>
>>387774389
>Yakuza sold a shit ton in Europe, as did Persona 5
Weeb games sell like garbage outside of Japan. Saying "x sold a lot" does you no justice unless you actually prove it.
>>
>>387774585

what's crazy is that ive actually seen this happen, the employee was like wtf after, he just needed a change of pace after playing one at a buddies
>>
>>387774180

>and how many did uncharted sell? What about Yakuza? What about Crash? Horizon? How many people want to play FFVII remake? Why would you buy the console that has LESS games?

But FF7 remake is a fucking multiplat
>>
>>387774585
>I would trade those games for Gears, so everyone would!

Nice worldview brah, you're definitely the protagonist of the world.

>>387774761
>I want it to be multiplat so it's definitely confirmed!
>>
>>387769131
I know you don't have a choice for the green hat, but instead of a smug bastard cocking up, xbro just looks like one of those propeller beanie shits coming out of the candy store.
>>
>>387774794

>>I want it to be multiplat so it's definitely confirmed!

http://kotaku.com/final-fantasy-vii-remake-announced-for-ps4-1711559466

You're an idiot
>>
>>387774713

Dude, get buttfucked. If you seriously believe anyone worth a damn aside from a Linux admin is comfortable running just Linux, just kys. Linux users are constantly cucked by Windows in the gaming department.
>>
>>387774858
No you. They didn't announce it for any other platform yet, and it could very well be PS4 and PC anyway, like Tekken 7. it doesn't mean you are getting it on Xbox.
>>
>>387774858

You'd be a fucking idiot if you believe this isn't a timed exclusive. Goddamn Crash is.
>>
>>387774965
>first on PlayStation
Get fucked kiddo.
>>
>>387774986
Crash is based on rumors and a screenshot from the dev version that used xbox buttons.
>>
>>387774906
>Dude, get buttfucked.
Says the cuck that loves being fucked in the ass by jews
>>
>>387774965
>PS$ + PC
So how does this not make it a multiplat? Why would it not be o Xbox? FF has been on Xbox for years now even despite the poor Xbone sales it was still on Xbox.
>>
The thing is, even if the Scorpio is successful, will it sell 110 million units like the PS4 will?
>>
>>387775039
>that means it's definitely coming to xbox! I'll eventually get to play it later because i'm loyal to my nogame brand!
>>
>>387769131
I will literally never own a onex or ps4pro.

There's no reason to. I don't even understand why they're a thing. Holy fuck.
>>
>>387775061

>dev version that used xbox buttons

that literally tells you everything you need to hear, faggot
>>
>>387774761
sauce of this?
>>
>>387774965
it's more likely to be on xbone than PC
>>
>>387775324

There's no sauce, but it would be stupid to think it won't go multiplat shortly after. Porting is much easier now between platforms and they can easily make money doing so.
>>
>>387775324
Wishful thinking, like with Death Stranding.
>>
File: 1279691021129.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1279691021129.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>387769131

No. I lost interest in MS consoles when I had multiple 360s fail on me despite babying all of my consoles. Xbone has nothing interesting to me and even now I barely touch my PS4 outside of fightan and a couple games. Sitting on the fence with Switch and I'm fairly certain I'm not going to be buying anything if there is a next gen.

Whatever anons want to buy or play though. I don't give a shit.
>>
>>387775324

see

>>387774858
>>
>>387775435

xbro here, man i don't even wanna be in the same room as a copy of death stranding

i think im done with kojima's batshit fucking loco crazy messes now
>>
>>387775435
>>387775392
I meant the picture sorry.
Also FFVII will be on PS4 first PC after no ther console, it was announced when it was revealed iirc.
>>
>>387775646
The picture is from the new Castlveania animated series iiRC
>>
>>387775682
Thanks senpai
>>
>>387775646

FFXV isn't even on PC homie, but it is on Xbone.
>>
File: 1494754944046.jpg (83KB, 750x747px) Image search: [Google]
1494754944046.jpg
83KB, 750x747px
>>387769131
Just put those fukkin skate 2 and 3 on the mother fucking windows 10 store already microshaft you cunts im not buying another bawks.
>>
>>387769131
>MS literally trying to copycat Nintendo's low-supply/high-demand marketing
lmao

I'll wait until they drop to like 150 and get one to play old Xbox games on.
>>
>>387769384
reddit spacing followed by childish reddit post and reddit opinions. Frankly you should be banned for such a post. Of course the mods are more likely to ban me because they're reddit faggots
>>
>>387775871

bro, get your eyes checked. they said they would always be able to keep up with demand, and all the x1s manufactured at launch were day one consoles. amazon shut it off, not ms, you can still get them on the ms store
>>
File: 1492523767593.png (108KB, 250x337px) Image search: [Google]
1492523767593.png
108KB, 250x337px
>literaly no reason to buy an xbox over a ps4 because of games
>instead of releasing new games, they release muh most powerful console with no games
>people preorder it

Are people just retarded?
>>
>>387776137
Plenty of people bought a console this gen, so I would say so.
>>
>>387776137

>Multiplats are the most popular games
>Console players without PC's are going to want to play them on the most powerful console

It's not rocket science

>inb4 b-but why don't they play them on PC!

Not everyone has a gaming PC, nor do they care to make one
>>
>>387775448
Welp, now I'm going to have to go watch the video for Totsugeki Acoustic Love Heart again.
>>
>>387770621
>60fps
You mean 30fps?
>>
>>387776520
Riiight, so any sensible person would simply own a PS4 now and would not jump ship just because more powerful hwardware is avaliable and instead will just opt for the PS5 since all their friends and games are on that ecosystem. Oh and it actually has upcoming exclusives unlike Xbox.

In every scenario it makes no sense why anyone would get a Xbox and its a stupid decision.
>>
>>387776830
To be fair, the first party titles are 60fps and 4k. I still don't see a point in buying one, though.
>>
File: xbone exclusives.png (245KB, 1451x866px) Image search: [Google]
xbone exclusives.png
245KB, 1451x866px
This is currently all the games 100% Exclusive to Xbone
>>
>>387771732
Not him but I can see the Halo franchise making a come back since they finally doing what Bungie was too chicken shit to do, stop making new characters and just focus on the Master Chief for now on, the story is no longer using outside sources or spin offs, and split screen and lan are coming back.
>>
>>387775979
Yeah i hope you get banned too.
>>
I bet you scalped 5 in pale hopes to sell 4 off for extra money.

Jokes on you. Nobody else wanted it.
>>
>>387769343
Xbox one X didn't sell out.
The Scorpio edition did. Which they have a very limited amount of.
>>
>>387774520
I find it funny that you keep spreading this shit in multiple threads.
>>
>>387774858
Not him but
>Kotaku
Why do you do this to yourself?
>>
>>387777087

Literally everything you just said applies to the Xbox 360 to the Xbox one retard. A lot of people owned a 360 and had a ton of games and friends on that system so they naturally went with the Xbox one, or went to the PS4 and would change back for that reason
>>
>>387769131
NO GAMES
>>
I just cannot understand microsoft fanboys.
Your shitty console doens't even have games to warrant such specs but if you want to drop 500 bucks on a piece of shit that will overheat and die in 2 years be my guest.
The Xbox1S makes for a nice cheap 4k player tho ;)
>>
>>387776520
They have been playing them on the most powerful console.
For the last 4 years now.
Nobody is going to just up and sell all of their ps4 games and console stuff to pay for a xbone with no exclusives and slightly better graphics maybe.

Fuck man. The strongest console never wins it's generation. Xbox doomed itself for the third generation in a row.
>>
>>387779683
Except Microsoft alienated fans by all of it's spying bullshit and DRM on top of being over priced and nothing worth buying it for on release.

Microsoft just know how to fuck up.

Also Sony only had to say "You can share games and we aren't forcing a camera on you. Oh the system is also $100 less than the completion." to get people out from under microsoft's dick. Hell the ps3 out sold the god damn 360 by the end of it's generation. Making the 360 dead last in sales.
>>
>>387780051
I work at Be$t Buy and we have this fucking idiot who is a total microsoft dick sucker. I told him that xbox has been a financial loss for microsoft for the entire span of its release and he adamantly tells me im wrong and WILL NOT accept this. Today he came up to us and said "th-the X came out!" like we were supposed to be impressed. No one said anything.
>>
>>387780051

>Complains about people being on Microsoft dick while riding Sony dick

Cool so people went from dick riding a company to dick riding another one. You can keep thinking these companies are different but you're just money to both of them.

>>387780128

The Xbox has NOT been a financial loss, although that guy is an idiot, you're wrong about that. They do sell their consoles at a loss but they make that back through software/memberships etc
>>
>>387780324
Thank you for the clarification on that, I didn't even take software/subs into account.
>>
File: Persona-5-Cover.jpg (66KB, 555x328px) Image search: [Google]
Persona-5-Cover.jpg
66KB, 555x328px
>>387774527
1.8 million now apparently, but it's a pointless figure because we don't know the discrepancy between shipped and sold. Not to mention digital sales are not factored in these days.
>>
>>387779201
Halo 5 is better than every PS4 game (including multiplats) combined anyway.
>>
>>387780490
I'm glad Halo 6 is going to right Halo 5's wrongs.
>>
>>387769131
>Xbots finally show up to /v/
Where have you gimps been these past four years? Took you long enough to start shitposting.
>>
>>387769131
>puwerful
>still worse than a midrange pc

bravo nolan
>>
>>387780569
I don't really give a fuck about the story anymore. Halo 4 and 5 were too bad that it's beyond redemption. But even if the multiplayer of 6 is half as good as 5's it'll still be god-tier.
>>
>>387780848
True, I'm mainly only playing it for the Chief, if 343 ever gets rid of him, I'm dropping the series.
>>
>>387769131

>the most powerful console ever
>Only 1 game confirmed to run 60fps/4k

You're buying the same console for a third time, to play the same games, at the same resolution and same frame rate.

Xbox kids are literally fucking retarded.
>>
>>387770920

I work at Best Buy and we have 7 of them at the front of the store.

Now that Zelda isn't the "New" thing, the switch has pretty much slowed down in sales.
>>
>>387781131
How did PI go for you?
>>
>>387781240

PI's been over for a while now, but it was decent enough.
>>
>>387781471
We just did ours tonight! Dang.
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.