[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone play MapleRoyals or any MapleStory private server? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: maple story dfhsklhgf.jpg (584KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
maple story dfhsklhgf.jpg
584KB, 1024x768px
Anyone play MapleRoyals or any MapleStory private server?

I've been wanting to play again.
>>
Meh, I'm playing Reboot right now, I did most of the stuff there is to do ion the older patches that those PServers use.
>>
>>387769068
Did they ever add dating to this game? Or some pseudo-romance quest or some shit? I always thought the style was cute and wondered if they'd ever add something like that.
>>
>>387769068
Tfw they added a gay ass story to Maplestory and changed all the skills the classes had.

They've essentially made Pservers pointless with how fast you level.

All the iconic monsters are a joke now. You can easily kill Zakum at level 50.
>>
>>387769068
Waiting for mapleglobal. It's coming out at 25 and it'll be great.
>>
>>387770535
Kind of. Friendstory is like a SoL anime complete with misunderstandings and a harem set-up.
>>
With all these reboots and stuff, are the old characters all deleted or do they exist?
I think it would be cool to log onto my old account from like 2009
>>
Is there another game that captures the feel of a Cannoneer or Battle Mage as cool as this one? Those were probably my favorite classes but Maple is shit after potentials.
>>
File: IMG_1398.jpg (37KB, 235x199px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1398.jpg
37KB, 235x199px
Gonna start playing on GMS in a bit. I have some questions because I haven't played Maplestory since before the big bang update.

Which server should I do? Reboot or Scandia? What's the difference between the two? Also what's a good class to main? I'm looking for something that's pretty fun to play. I've been interested in Mechanic and Battle Mage. How are they now? I heard mech was nerf.
>>
>>387772057
Reboot is a totally separate server, and the main differences are that cubes can only be bought with mesos instead of nx, monsters drop 5x the mesos, and items cannot be traded between players
>>
>>387772335
I could use a friend if you or anyone else is on reboot. I just came back to the game today
Name is Orianhe
>>
https://youtu.be/3DEkF2uvPoc
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.