[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new to vita is there a guide to set it up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: ps_vita_system.png (227KB, 540x310px) Image search: [Google]
ps_vita_system.png
227KB, 540x310px
new to vita is there a guide to set it up
>>
>>387766364
don't update it past 3.60 and look into Henkaku
>>
>>387766601
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlFgLRydW4U
>>
>>387767032
bump
>>
>>387766364
Step 1: sell it
Step 2: buy 3ds
>>
>>387769827
>*tips fedora*
>>
>>387769827
Fuck off. 3DS is trash
>>
>>387769916
it isnt getting bloodstained
>>
>>387770071
Why would you want bloodstained?
>>
Step 1. Play Tearaway it's the best thing the console has to offer
Step 2. Whatever these faggots are saying I dont know best beyond step 1.
>>
>>387770202
>Why would you want bloodstained?

maybe because he's a fan of castlevania and the creator of castlevania is making it?
>>
File: 1408900192382.jpg (24KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
1408900192382.jpg
24KB, 400x306px
>>387769827
3DS was on route to being my favorite console of the gen, but by halfway through 2015 it just dropped off and it's been nothing but Sega 3D Classics, Kirby Robobot, and eh JRPGs since really.
Especially because I don't have much experience with Sony games and want to play indies on handheld/ other things I can run because I fucking love the dpad, I have a ton of reasons to turn on the Vita regularly and I've been having to force myself to use my 3DS for games. Vita has great but criminally few Vita exclusive great games and the 3DS still has a lot from earlier points. But my usage of the consoles it going to be split down the middle of 8 years or so
>>
>>387771260
one of many people who worked on an old popular game is using their association with it to market their new thing. can you guess what crowdfunded game i'm talking about?
>>
>>387771324
get soul sacrifice delta. great storytelling and narration. It's easily the greatest vita game out there.
>>
>>387771968
Oh I know it's probably my second or third favorite game on the Vita and one of my favorite combat systems
>>
>>387766364
I fucking cant stand the 3ds anon, but the ps vita has tried clinging to life since it came out and its depressing as fuck

The 3ds is for kids and cringey man childs that like pretty colourful pg13 games - makes me want to kill my self

The ps vita had mortal kombat, dragon ball z, killzone, monster hunter, j-rpgs etc

Its a great device but just couldn't get the developers attention, mine is still collecting dust and cant bring myself to sell it. PS now is out but just pissess me off, i dont want to play old shitty games, where are the new games with spectacular graphics and cool shit to do

Forgive me if im wrong, i havent used my psvita in years but fuck i wish they had some new decent games, makes me want to dev them myself
>>
>>387769827
I have both but lol. I use my vita a lot more

>>387771043
Tearaway was like 6/10 once you look past all the cute little things and customizations. Maybe i just don't like collectathons

>>387772303
Vita doesn't even have a MH game unless you're counting PSP games lol. Your whole post is basically wrong
>>
>>387766364
Go Xvideo and download whatever you like for free.
I'm serious.
>>
>>387773076
Listed one game incorrectly
>entire post is wrong

i smell a triggered cringey man child
>>
>>387771419
shenmue 3?
>>
>>387772303
PS NOW was cancelled on PS3 and Vita. Still there on PS4/PC.

This is still pretty much correct, besides the Monster Hunter error, of course (I assume you meant Soul Sacrifice/Freedom Wars?).

It's really best as a JRPG machine. It also has a lot of games only in Japanese (Tales of Innocence is all I can think of, but there's more),

As much as I love the Vita, I can only reccomend it as a system for JRPGs now.
>>
>>387773871
>>387774894
This is just flat out wrong.
There's tons of indie games, DRPGS, VNs, roguelikes, rhythm games, a couple good platformers and fucking puyo puyo tetris.

>inb4 the vita DRPGs and roguelikes are JRPGs because they were made in japan
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.