[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the greatest system of all time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 41WXX6GQR5L.jpg (31KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
41WXX6GQR5L.jpg
31KB, 500x393px
Is this the greatest system of all time?
>>
They fucked up the AB placement
>>
Not with all those shit SNES ports.
>>
The body is the greatest system of all time.
>>
>>387762973
NDS has better screen and battery life, and can also access NDS library
>>
>>387763267
So would you consider the DS the best system of all time?
>>
>>387763551
No, I like the Vita - I prefer PSP's library, and Vita itself has some good exclusives, plus the best hardware in any true portable to date, great screen, etc. Just pointing out that the GBA SP isn't even the best Nintendo handheld.
>>
Are we talking strictly handhelds? DSLite is the best handheld system
PS2 is the best system of all time though
>>
>>387762973
I remember getting this thing for free cause i was real close with this chick (7/10 most). Chad bought it for her, but she dumped chad and gave it to me.

This was like when these things were like PSP-ish tier prices.

It was a pretty alright system, just all the games for it was just meh at most cause they didnt sell the good ones here. I got it right about the time when the SP was dying which was sad.
>>
File: nintendo_ds.jpg (18KB, 625x444px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo_ds.jpg
18KB, 625x444px
>>387762973
ill up the ante
>>
>>387762973
no, the greatest system ever is the remote turret system of the b-29, an aircraft so mighty it single handed slapped the japs
>>
>>387763551
The 3DS was such a huge improvement though. Access to the full library of the DS gives it a huge edge over it. Excluding that though it is close.
>>
>>387764498
>PSP's library
What library?
>>
>>387764915
All 869 of them,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_Portable_games
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.