[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: Le spin cuck.png (2MB, 1366x768px)
Le spin cuck.png
2MB, 1366x768px
Can we talk about this?
>>
Nothing worth discussing it's a trend and by doing it he knew hundred of people would talk about it like you are now, you fell for it. See how that works? Now more people will watch the video.
>>
>>387759805
He's a bit late to the fidget spinner thing. They're already dying out thank god.
>>
>random numale beta cuck
why should i care?
>>
>>387759805
The joke is that he made it spin by giving it the middle finger. It's meant to be a fuck you to the trend.
That also isn't a video game
>>
>>387761517
That's fucking Dunkey, you ignorant fool
God of /v/, literally /ourguy/ incarnate from such classic memes like Knack 2 babyy
>>
>>387759805
>hurr fidget spinner
Later than Kotaku
>>
>>387759805

I thought it was pretty funny.

To be honest, this last video was on the same tier as his classic stuff. Really a treat to see that he can still do it.
>>
HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST
TO LET YOU FUCK HIS WIFE IN THE ASS
>>
File: Jeffries132435.jpg (230KB, 1920x1080px)
Jeffries132435.jpg
230KB, 1920x1080px
>>387759805
WE'RE NOT GONNA TALK ABOUT JUDY
>>
>>387759805
truly kino
>>
>>387761990
I found the topic at hand pretty good too. To think there's a fucking sonar that you can attach to your Gameboy and the fact that an anaesthesia device that was patented for it as well is just weird, but in a good "who the fuck would have thought" way.
>>
>>387759805
>caring about a two seconds insipid joke

Acting like a true cucklord
>>
>>387761990
Yeah, it was a good episode. I wonder why the pace increased all of a sudden on AVGN. I thought he said he was cooling off on the series and would only occasionally return to it, but he's been putting out consistent stuff for a while now.

If only Jontron was doing something similar.
>>
>>387759805
>People still don't get the joke
Holy shit you guys are stupid.
>>
>>387762949
I miss Jon. It's been so long.
>>
>>387762949

>I thought he said he was cooling off on the series and would only occasionally return to it

When did he say that? I thought he was just busy with having kid(s) and trying to work on other projects at the same time.

Jontron's career is probably over, unfortunately. But he's retarded for not keeping shit to himself, when his entire job is to appease liberal young people.
>>
>>387763234
I can't remember much of the details, but after that big episode where he traveled back and met past versions of himself he said he wouldn't be abandoning the character completely, but would slow down on releasing episodes. Now we're back to getting them pretty regularly.

I never really thought about it but James has never had a Doug walker or Jontron level PR disaster.
>>
>>387763509

I'm 90% certain he's somewhere in the spectrum of autism. You can especially see it in his videos of himself as a teenager/20-something.

I think he's just very, very much in control of how he acts, because he knows he's atypically awkward and strange. It's why he comes across as so dry and subdued in James and Mike Mondays, most of the time.
>>
>>387763509
>James has never had a Doug walker or Jontron level PR disaster.
What did Nostalgia Critic do that was on the level of Jontron revealing his /pol/ power level in public?
>>
>>387763836

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Srp-pPmCjc8
>>
>>387759805
I fucking chuckled. I definitely didn't see it coming.
>>
>>387763836
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPSaOgx6-6s
no idea but he makes for god-tier cringe
>>
You know whats BUUUULLLLSHIT
fidget spinners
>>
>>387763509
James is too disconnected from the internet to really have something on that level, the worst he ever had to endure was the Ghostbusters shit and the aftermath of that was mostly people shitting on Patton Oswalt's wife.
>>
>>387759805
Can we talk about youtuber shit elsewhere? You're not even pretending to discuss video games anymore.
>>
>>387764345
Videogame culture.
>>
>>387763997
>check channel
>related: Sargon of Akkad
And no views for that faget.
>>
>>387764463

Jim has actually been distancing himself from that crowd a lot in the past few years.
>>
File: 1472070416378.jpg (58KB, 400x489px)
1472070416378.jpg
58KB, 400x489px
>>387763997

>Alt lite channel
>>
>>387764649
Why, is he some sort of cuck?
>>
>>387764851

A)Some video of him banging his girlfriend went viral and so he wanted to kill association to his old account
B)He didn't like being a political figure and he just wants to laugh at stupid shit.
>>
>>387763105
>"There's no rest for a JonTron, is there?"
Well if he considers 8 months to be too short to consider a rest, to heck with me
>>
>>387763663
iirc James himself actually mentioned he had ADD in his McKids episode.
>>
File: 1502034338569.png (168KB, 500x755px)
1502034338569.png
168KB, 500x755px
>>387763509

I've never been a public figure but it honestly doesn't feel that difficult to avoid controversy if your presence is purely online. Just avoid the need to say anything if you're feeling angry or upset. That's pretty much it.

99% of drama online comes when someone says some stupid shit on Twitter when they should have spent 5 minutes to cool off first. Also avoid talking about anything controversial or taking a "side," even if you have strong views on it. If your job is to make funny videos about video games, rambling about politics is a good way to alienate people for no long-term benefit.

There are some exceptions and there are some writers or entertainers I enjoy with strong political views, but they're definitely in the minority. They also don't freak out or get upset if someone contradicts them or insults them.
>>
>>387765268
>Just avoid the need to say anything if you're feeling angry or upset.

This can still be a trap; iirc Jontron basically said nothing but quote statistics. Now, the source of those statistics - that I'm unsure - but still, the point stands: there are simply some things you don't say, if your job is to entertain people (unless, arguably, you're a comedian, but even then).

I realize you went on to basically say that, in so many words, but goddamn, entertainers are whores - do your dance, sing your little song, and then get off the stage.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.