[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it a worthy sequel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

>>
my brother and i played origins and we loved it. my brother actually beat the game twice, once by himself and the second time was with him. but when we played legends, i dont know what it is but we just got bored real fast. we even went back and replayed origins and we still had some fun.
>>
>>387759219
I really don't like the level structure.
I know that's a weird complaint, but the fuckey setup where I couldn't just play a world through irked me hard. I also didn't like the gamepad segments, even on a WiiU gamepad which they were designed for.
>>
>>387759887
Oh also the Scottish girl felt super out of place.
>>
>>387759219

I know I'm the minority opinion, but I really did like it better than Origins (not by much, though).
>>
Is it better to play on Gen 7 or Gen 8 consoles?
>>
Play on Wii U or Switch.
>>
>>387759219

I perfer it's more fast paced design over Origins

The origins levels in Legends makes it abundant how slow and boring Origin levels are
>>
>>387760369
all gen 8 controllers have better dpads than their 7th gen counterpart
>>
>>387760369
WiiU is still where it plays best in terms of control. Alternatively Vita because it also has a touchscreen but I dont know how it runs.

Maybe PC, I dont know how M+KB support is.

Basically the game was originally a WiiU exclusive and designed with a touchscreen in mind and it's suffering to control without a touchscreen (or if you can do it, mouse (I really dont know if you can do it)
>>
>>387760490
I'm not sure if you're trying to say this but I'm just going to clarify for everyone that the WiiU pro has a better dpad than the Switch pro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOZ4EsGVBhM
>>
>>387760526
I've played it on PC, Wii U, and PS4. The touch controls are absolute shit and the best versions of the game are the ones without it. The game feels so slow with them, and the auto scrolling levels where you control murphy helping out some globox are the worst levels in the game hands down. The other versions allow you to run through the level and makes all the touchscreen crap just a button press. It's so much better and faster.
>>
>>387760526
>>387760854
Forgot to add that the PC version doesn't have the touch controls. The only versions that have it are Wii U and Vita.
>>
File: 1365126382635.jpg (160KB, 590x419px) Image search: [Google]
1365126382635.jpg
160KB, 590x419px
>>387761085
>>387760854
>The best version is the one where I press one button and it does the mechanic for me on PS4
You CANT make this up
>>
>>387761207
Well yes when the touch controls are so shitty, I would rather press a button and run along the level. The murphy levels are still some of the worst in the game even without the touch controls. The Wii U version is just so slow in comparison. Also the PC version has it as just one button too. Switch too. The touch controls are simply not fun for me.
>>
>>387759987
She would have fit great if she was a lizard or something. Having a big tittied human running around with Rayman and pals looks a little off.
>>
I mean, I liked it. It felt like a dream, in that i barely remember what happened the whole game. Origins I can remember, but if you ask me about legends I'll have to actually try to remember what it was that was so fun, seeing as most of it blurred together for some reason.

except the spy levels, those were fucking great
>>
Funny, I was just thinking about getting it for the 360 this week.
>>
This and Origins are both excellent, and really the only two GREAT titles Ubisoft have put out in awhile.
>>
File: driver.jpg (36KB, 640x812px) Image search: [Google]
driver.jpg
36KB, 640x812px
>>387762656
driver SF would like a word with you
>>
>>387763028

Yeah, but that was 6 years ago.
>>
>>387763901
....so was origins
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.