[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Persona 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: thumb-1920-820842.png (193KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-1920-820842.png
193KB, 1920x1080px
>He didn't beat the game on merciless his first play through
>>
You're right, you didn't
>>
>>387754559
Nope, I'm a casual who put 300+hours into this game playing on normal difficulty only, even on NG+ and I really liked it.
>>
Haha wow guys I'm a real gamer I beat a game on the hardest difficulty stupid casuals right haha I'm a gamer
>>
>>387754559
Who gives a shit? It'd only ramp up enemy damage and enemy defence to stupid levels, while earned money and exp get's something like like 10 times less than Normal.
That's shitty game design, not worth playing.
>>
>>387754958
Beating it on hard is enough m8
>>
>>387754559
I never played a Persona game in the first place.
Someone post the chart so I know where to start
>>
>>387755140
1 to 5 so you can catch all the references and easter eggs
>>
File: 2835039485305.jpg (62KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
2835039485305.jpg
62KB, 719x719px
>>387754559
>He didn't play on "kill everything in 1 hit" mode
hard mode is how the game should be played
>>
>>387755140
3, 4 or 5
>>
>>387755108
Hard's better then Merciless sure, but it's still just stat changes and less exp/money.

>>387755140
Just pick any number out of 1 - 5 and then play that one.
>>
*shrug

didnt really have any issue with merciless since i just farmed enough in the current dungeon to keep me overleveled for the next one

soon as i could farm death game was over.

its not a particularly hard/challenging game, nor was it supposed to be
>>
Merciless is easier because of the 3x dmg boost to weaknesses
>>
I beat it on Hard only because I didn't know it existed until I skimmed through the DLC menu.
>>
>>387755140
Start with 3 FES, or alternatively Portable if you want better combat but worse presentation. Play 4 Golden if you can (get a cheap ass PSTV and hack it) but if you can't 4 is fine. Then play 5. I recommend against playing the newer ones first because the quality of life improvements will spoil you, like being able to choose what skills to inherit.
1 and 2 are completely different games and aren't in the same universe IIRC.
>>
>>387756278
Alright will do, thanks
>>
>>387756278
They are the same universe anon. I think the only exception is maybe Tatsuya, but I'm only going of second hand knowledge of Tatsuya right now.
>>
>>387756718
It's funny how the persona time line is a what if scenario to SMT
>>
>>387757114
I thought it was also connected to SMT though, just another universe in SMT's multiverse/Amala thing run by the Great Will. Not YHVH, the bigger guy.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.