[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many years more will this console live?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

How many years more will this console live?
>>
It will outlive the BoneX and Switch/WiiU

Just like the PS3 and PS2 outlived the others.
>>
>>387752572
This.
Hell, PS2 was still getting games last year.
>>
>>387752054

Considering how long Sony consoles last in 3rd world countries, it will probably still be getting games in 2025.
>>
>>387754323
The last game the PS2 got was in 2014.
>>
>>387752054
4 years tops. PS5 will probably come out
>>
>>387752572
Well... The PS4 needs to have reason to use it for it to out live the others, it is no where near the amazing library of the PS2 and the PS4 is really a piece of shit. Also that stunt with PS4 "PRO" to pay that amount of money for barely an upgrade over the original is terrible and I feel sorry for the idiots that bought that scam.
>>
>>387755127
PS4 and Bone are already 4 year olds wtf man
Seems like they just came out, still feel kind of new in my head
Maybe its because I haven't bought one yet
>>
>>387755294
you ok anon ?
>>
fall 2019 is the ps5 release, screenshot this
>>
>>387755360
I bought mine on 2014 i think
Sold it like a month ago to build a PC. It didn't really click with me.
>>
>>387752054
2. Thing's already a dinosaur but the exclusives look pretty good.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.