[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What game has the most satifying horse-riding mechanics?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Pic obviously not related, although I like the simplicity. But I'm curious which games have the best horse (or other similar mount) controls.
>>
NEW
BREED
OF
STELF
>>
>>387752068
Red Dead Redemption and the Witcher 3.
>>
>>387752334

RDR's horses controlled like shit.
>>
>>387751784
Shadow of the Colossus
>>
>>387751784
BotW desu
>>
I like that in BOTW you can feed your hors appels
>>
>>387752334
Yes to RDR.
No to the Witcher 3. Horse is retarded as fuck.
>>
>>387752412

RDR would be perfect if the default speed was a little faster, or you had more stamina. I usually ended up just holding A and cruising to make for the smoothest ride although it was a bit slow.
>>
>>387752797
That shitty non-melody non-song horse """""song""""""" that plays every fucking time you ride a horse in BOTW ruined horses to the point I never used them.
>>
>>387752474
this because i actually havent really played any other game with different/good horse controls
>>
File: 515A89M3TVL.jpg (62KB, 422x500px) Image search: [Google]
515A89M3TVL.jpg
62KB, 422x500px
Cruising through the forest in this game was the shit
>>
>Pic obviously not related

OoT has pretty good horse controls. Not as good as Breath of the Wild's but better than Twilight Princess'.

For that matter, why even bother making a thread. Of course BotW's are the best.
>>
BotW are some of the best, the only issue I have with it is when you get stuck on a ledge or corner and the horse keeps doing the halting animation instead of just turning the fuck around.
>>387752997
It's just an ambient jingle, how is that possibly annoying? And the strings playing Zelda's Lullaby/Zelda theme are a really nice touch, the ambient music is way too underrated
>>
>>387751784
Mount & blade warband
>>
Skyrim
>>
>>387751784
SotC
>>
Nier and its boar drifting ofc.
>>
>>387758054
this
>>
epona in ocarina feels really comfy and its awesome jumping the bridge.
epona in twilight is the best thing ever, i like to fight enemies on epona, exploring and feel the good music, i can do this all day
>>
black desert online because drifting
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.