[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IRL Online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: kelly-eclipse-towns-0619-1.png (289KB, 1024x743px) Image search: [Google]
kelly-eclipse-towns-0619-1.png
289KB, 1024x743px
>Eclipse Event taking place across multiple NA servers
>international users even logging in

Who going for the potential PvP? Easy loot and EXP.
>>
>>387737556

The eclipse is between 1 and 3 PM. Everyone is at work you underage fuck.
>>
>>387737976
Dry up those tears, wagie. If you start working overtime now you'll be able to afford to see the next one in 2019 down in South America.
>>
I'm just going to take a long lunch
>>
>>387737556
>PvP
lmao
Have fun getting useless skill tree XP
no-one unironically uses astrology perks since they got nerfed to minor passives
>>
>>387737976
Even fucking McDonalds is letting their employees stop working for a few minutes to go watch it. Unless you work in a prison or a fucking coal mine or something, you'll get to see it.
>>
If you don't live within the path of the eclipse, fuck off, we're full.
>>
>>387737556

Are there any doomsday/prophecy predictions floating around? Kinda curious
>>
>>387740902
Only if Trump orders us to launch nukes to blow up the moon because he thinks it's going to block the sun forever and the generals don't overrule him.
>>
>>387740902
Nope just flat earthers saying the eclipse proves the earth is flat.
>>
>>387741070
LMAO i kno dolan grumpf is so dumb right XD
>>
You haven't appeased the sun God that's why he's averting his gaze from your land

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmtttE3u1g0
>>
Who gives a shit about this? I mean really.
>>
>>387741437
damn dude imagine being a crazy fuckin injun back in the day
>>
>>387741838
Imagine being this contrarian
>>
>>387742228

That I don't care about something that happens all the time? I bet you stop and pick flowers as well.
>>
>>387742305
I bet you think mountains are lame fag go back to your basement
>>
>>387740902
Just go to /pol/ my dude
>>
>>387742390

So smell more roses beta.
>>
File: atahualpa.jpg (87KB, 600x655px) Image search: [Google]
atahualpa.jpg
87KB, 600x655px
>>387742186
>Not burning and massacring sodomites and human sacrificers
>"My son, the Son of the Sun commands that we must show them the way of our Lord's Father, Inti. Will you join us and and our rock warrior golems, the pururaucas?"

What would you do, anons?
>>
>>387742814
Well without the sun, everything dies, so I'm down to sacrifice a few lives to keep the sun rising
>>
>>387742305
It doesn't "happen all the time", dumbass. It's been 100 years since the last American one.
>>
File: 1334448223254.jpg (93KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
1334448223254.jpg
93KB, 500x446px
>>387737556

>mfw I live right on the line

>mfw my city is being flooded with turbonerds wanting to look at the eclipse, making travel impossible

I hope everyone goes blind tomorrow.
>>
I already saw one as a kid.

Not going to work tomorrow, but I live in New York so I don't even know if there'll be much to look at.
>>
>>387743486
I don't think you've noticed but it pretty much would be an abstract vs a concrete religious war. The idea that the son of the sun will fight against those that subjugates for their sun reminds me of the Europeans following the Son of God and how they would fight against those that subjugate and conquer for that same God. It really shoots off those axons in your brain.
>>
>>387743642
make money off of them idiot.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.