[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it finally time for /v/ to admit the Switch is a success ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: best console.png (525KB, 800x502px) Image search: [Google]
best console.png
525KB, 800x502px
Is it finally time for /v/ to admit the Switch is a success ?
>>
>>387737460
No.

Its sold 5 million consoles. 4 million of which are Wii u owners
>>
File: 1501092779359.jpg (145KB, 1417x535px) Image search: [Google]
1501092779359.jpg
145KB, 1417x535px
Not until /v/ admits the PS4 is a success.
>>
Hmm let me see...eh no
>>
>>387738958
But the ps4 has no games

Also the Switch launched in March. Not the holidays.
>>
Does it really fucking matter? Is everyone on this site so petty they feel the need to argue over literal semantics?
>>
>>387739413
Why? You think you got something better to do fag? Why don't you go play videogames like a nerd.
>>
>>387739096
The PS4 has sold nearly 70M in three years. Even if it first launched in the holidays, it's still a pretty impressive feat. Not to mention it holds the title of 'fastest selling console ever.'
>>
>>387737460
Whose bright idea was it to make it so you can't charge it while playing like that?
>>
Is everyone missing that he is BING BING WAHOOing on a plane?
>>
>>387739585
But I don't like the PS4 therefore it's a flop
>>
>>387739725
Looks fun
>>
>>387739585
The PS4 hit 60 million in three and a half years. In that much time, the Wii had sold about 73 million. It's successful, but consoles have sold faster before.
>>
>>387738958
People admit that it's a financial success, but as a platform for playing games, it's worse than the PS3, somehow.
>>
>>387742095
It has more games than /v/ wants to give it credit for as well as a bunch of Vita ports which count about as much as Wii U ports do for the Switch
>>
>>387742343
It took what 3 1/2 years to slip into that library, and it's already passed it's peak in terms of releases/time, maybe you will get lucky if the system stays on the market for 8 years.
>>
>>387737460
>>387739748

one shilling thread at the time you stupid children
>>
>>387741667
And people had almost forgotten that Nintendo stopped production on the Wii where as Sony is still milking the PS4. If Nintendo didn't go for the WiiU, who knows just how fuckhuge the Wii could have been?
>>
>>387737460
They won't, this board is steadfastly anti-Nintendo.
>>
>>387743523
>anti-Nintendo.

The constant supply of nintenshill threads proves otherwise
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.