[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's some annoying shit your friends do in game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: screenshot.15.jpg (91KB, 466x485px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.15.jpg
91KB, 466x485px
What's some annoying shit your friends do in game?
>>
>>387737117
I've got one annoying friend who won't stop trying to crawl under the desks and suck everyone's dicks. It's really hard to concentrate.
>>
File: 1502690740484.png (164KB, 517x480px) Image search: [Google]
1502690740484.png
164KB, 517x480px
>>387737117
niggas that only play one game
>>
>>387737117
Got a friend that whenever we try a fighting game he can't stop staring at the move list, and he's constantly switching characters so he does that all the time
Never got to roll some serious matches with the guy
>>
my bud plays league with me and dodges or quits if shit isn't going his way.
>>
>implying i have friends

Jokes on you O.P
>>
Go full on autist in multiplayer games like PUBG, Overwatch or any other twitch flavor of the month.

They're fun games, especially to play with friends, but they instantly SUCK any fun out of the game the second they start losing because we all cannot work 100% as a time.

Holy fuck I have to avoid playing with too many of them at the same time because they fuel eachothers hate and frustration. Nigga just drive a car and shoot some people there's always next game.
>>
File: 1345228160663.jpg (122KB, 627x744px) Image search: [Google]
1345228160663.jpg
122KB, 627x744px
Guy gets creamed in a fighting game
>Yo I think my stick is broken
>Oh wow you just gonna pick cheap characters all day
>Woooooow that move is so broken

Guy wins a match
>Yeah get fucking washed scrub
>You like how I did that combo I been practicing
>lolweak my guy

That's why I broke his soul in Marvel vs Capcom 3 at a tournament his coworkers hosted for fun. Hasn't played me in a fighting game since
>>
One of my friends is an incredible tryhard. I can't play anything with him because he he only plays to win. I can't even co-op games with him because he'll look up everything in advance to get achievements or the best ending or whatever. I'll end up just following him around for the entirety of the game.
>>
>>387739165
I purposely sandbag with characters I don't know to let them win a couple games, until I go into practice mode for 15 minutes and master 2-3 bnbs and destroy them for every game then on.

Of course, sometimes I have to let him know who the boss is by picking one of my best characters and listen as his determination and willpower slowly dry up revealing nothing but an empty, mashing, hollow shell of a human.
>>
>>387739469
I usually never use my mains until I get bored of him using THE SAME DAMN CHARACTER while I go random select. I don't know how anyone can be so boring as to only use one character in a fighting game
>>
>>387737117
>why the fuck is nobody healing
>proceeds to play dps hero
>>
I have a friend who rages at literally ANY time he dies in a multiplayer game, and it somehow is never his fault. He always complains about how shitty the games are or how broken they are, but still plays them every day religiously.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.