[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Hack Him" What the fuck was going on in this part?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: What.png (561KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
What.png
561KB, 1280x738px
"Hack Him" What the fuck was going on in this part?
>>
2B's 9S lust overode A2 and caused her to rape him
>>
Why does Automata attract the worst type of shit people. NieR didn't have this problem.
>>
>>387736338
A2/Pod 042 hacked 9S and erased the logic virus from his body
>>
>>387736478
All of the 2B ass related stuff pre release attracted the waifu fag group
>>
>>387736338

ok

why does 9S have a magic light pillar that destroys the launch tower in his head

and why does A2 kys herself out of the blue after being fine fucking around for a million years now that she has a clear goal

also waht was the point of the 2E reveal, without actually going into it at all or at least playing some memories or something
>>
>>387736478

Blame the heavy marketing of upskirts and ass. Guaranteed to bring the worst people.
>>
>>387736338

>hack him
>no hacking minigame
>>
So were the humans actually alive on the moon the whole time?

How did they set up the whole thing with letting the machines wipe out the androids?

Couldn't they have just controlled the machines at that point and gone back to earth in peace?

Or were they just really spiteful and wanted to destroy all androids and let the machines live on earth even though the humans are dead?
>>
>>387738465
The humans on the moon are a lie, humanity is actually exctinct and YorHa androids are being lied to
I hope I spoiled your ass for asking such retarded questions instead of playing the game
>>
>>387738465
There's no way you've played the game if you have to ask this
>>
>>387738465
Try completing ending B first
>>
>>387739289
>>387739073

>game lies to you and presents five twists
>call someone a retard for expecting a potential sixth

ya'll retardes need some pattern recogniziton skills
>>
>>387736505
If they could do that, why didn't they do it sooner?
>>
>>387739289
>>387739073
I finished the game fampai

Why would they want the machines to logic virus the androids?

The report the red girl gives you says they want them dead so the lie that humanity is extinct will be complete. It all seems a bit contradictory.
>>
>>387739680
Because A2 in turn caught the logic virus. She didn't get rid of it, just transferred it.
>>
>>387736660
Connected with the machine network in endings A and B.

2Bs memories + massive survivor's guilt. didn't do it before because didn't have someone to sacrifice herself for.

Massive foreshadowing and references all over the place before the reveal, the entire 2B's characterization depends on it in case you actually managed to miss it (which is amazing in a way, that's anime protagonist levels of dense).
>>
>>387739702
The backdoor was there to prevent any androids from finding out that humanity was actually extinct. Otherwise the androids would win the war with ease and would then realize that the humans aren't actually alive, which would in turn cause them to lose the will to live again. The backdoor is what prevents the androids from winning the war thus keeping their will to live intact. Once all of YoRHa are wiped out then there will be no one left to challenge the idea
>>
>>387740414
>Putting your your forces in danger because you fucked up on telling a massive lie that you kept going with for centuries
>Not teaching them how to be athiest
Not too bright were they?
>>
>>387740283

but why would he still be connected to the network after getting in his regular body afterward. seems insecure. especially since he's the ONLY droid to not get hacked

the 2b thing, yeah i got that she was sad 9 kept dying all the time but it didn't really seem to matter. a2 even implies 9 knew b was killin him all the time but still. doesn't seem to go with their characters at all. so does 2b know humans are dead the whole since she apparently gets to keep her memories?
>>
>>387740981
He's not connected after the beginning of route C, there is no server anymore. The reason he gets infected is because he attaches the 2B models arm to himself after it gets blown off, and that's what causes him to lose his mind.
>>
>>387740976
they're fucking machines
>>
I literally just did the ending e and deleted my savefile. That was kinda underwhelming. Like compared to the original nier which i totally admit i stopped playing after 10 hours or so and then just read a lets play this just seems to rely way too much on the same ideas from the original nier without really making full use of its own ideas. Also the music was not as good
>>
>>387743018
>i totally admit i stopped playing after 10 hours or so and then just read a lets play
stopped reading there
>>
>>387743659
i dont see how that is relevant in regards to automata
>>
>>387736478
>NieR didn't have this problem.

Nier didn't come out on PC
>>
>>387736478
Automatafags are those fanboys who won't let go of the god creator's dick

taro obviously has run out of ideas
>>
>>387744024

This
>>
>>387743018

I agree with underwhelming

Unlike the sacrifice idea of Nier1 in tomato it's "delete your save because these other characters can't let go". At least if the decision affected an in game character it would have had more meaning than a literal fourth wall breaker

Although I'll say that I hated the idea in the original neir, daddy just got his baby girl back why is she going to kill himself instantly afterward for some other slut? even worse, with the "nobody will remember you" caveat it really makes the sacrifice futile as your daughter wakes up alone and unprotected in a room with some unrelated violent thot
>>
>>387739827
>>387739680
The logic virus and the anti-virus protocol is an ongoing arm race. That's why sometimes in the story the virus can be cured by hacking but during subsequent infection, it can't be stopped due to the virus evolving.

A2 just destroyed the latest version of the virus when it infected her so the pod can solve the current version of the virus.
>>
>generic anime melodrama plot is nonsensical and involves characters that are impossible to care about
Color me fucking impressed, wasn't something I expected at all.
>>
>>387745464
>still mad about not cuck option
>>
>>387748554
>Impossible to care about
OK kid
>>
Wasn't the point that the androids developed malfunctional human sentience and just killed each other but the pods properly worked it out?
>>
>>387750125
>having standards means you're a kid
sure think bro
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.