[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sol vs Ky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: GG Sol and Ky.jpg (1MB, 1365x768px) Image search: [Google]
GG Sol and Ky.jpg
1MB, 1365x768px
So, who's actually stronger story-wise?
>>
Ky cause there's fucking cutscene about it
>>
>>387731226
It's a trade-off. Sol would be if he went full Gear, but that means he'd lose his mind forever and just become another beast. Between human-Sol and Ky, Ky is the stronger one (as shown in one of the extra stories. I think it was Side Story B.)
>>
File: 1501378728344.jpg (56KB, 463x641px) Image search: [Google]
1501378728344.jpg
56KB, 463x641px
ramlethal
>>
>sol badguy
>he's actually one of many good guys
>>
File: DGR34MFUQAA43r_.jpg (136KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DGR34MFUQAA43r_.jpg
136KB, 1920x1080px
>>387731226
>THE gear
>Vs an child soldier with gear aids.
>>
>>387731470
>Ky goes full retard
>Sol doesn't use a fraction of his power and is completely unharmed aside from superficial damage
For sure the cutscene is rock-solid proof of Ky's superiority.
>>
>>387731663
Didn't human Sol beat Justice while he was weaker then now?
>>
>>387731226
Look at his muscles, it's pretty obvious that DYEL Ky doesn't stand a chance.
>>
>>387732169
>Guilty Gear doesn't even have a badguy anymore
>The only real badguy was only in cutscene
>>
File: 1456053189509.jpg (18KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
1456053189509.jpg
18KB, 408x408px
>>387731226
>they made ky into a gear

Fucking. Retarded.

Not only that, it would've been a perfect reveal of Robo-ky instead as his body double.

It's amazing how incompetent their writers are.
>>
>>387732505
Yes, but Justice is just one half of Aria's soul. The reason why it wasn't more cataclysmic than Japan being destroyed was because there wasn't a Valentine to fuse to it at the time.
>>
>>387732870
>>they made ky into a gear

No they didn't.
>>
>>387732397
Ky was someone who trained from a very young age to murder Gears, according to Sol, Ky has countless Gears on his headcount, having beaten every gear and survived every battle he has been.

Sol, being part gear, was always afraid of the day he would face him in battle, or so he thought, cuz Whenever they fought, Ky always saw Sol as a man first and a gear second, Ky always held back whenever they fight.

What Ky did is what Sol always imagined things would be, Him murdering Sol like he would do on a gear.

>>387732870
i dunno, the whole 'you become a gear when you bang a gear' thing made sense to me.

>>387732363
Sol is definitely stronger than Ky, but:

a) going full gear will turn sol into a mindless murder machine, and he doesnt want that.
b)If this were a real Vs Gear fight, Ky would simply kick his ass, cuz thats the point of his training as a child soldier.
>>
>>387732881
Yeah, but wasn't Justice, like, retardedly powerful? And he beat her without even tapping into a fraction of his true power.
>>
>>387732870
>>387733263
didn't he actually take sin's eye?
>>
>>387733263
Isn't Sol astronomically powerful? Like, blowing up suns and shit? How the hell can Ky begin to measure up to that? I feel the cutscene is just Ky going serious and beating the shit out of an unsuspecting Sol, but not even causing any serious injury. I mean, Slayer considers Sol a worthy rival, and i doubt anyone would argue Ky would stand a chance against Slayer.
>>
>>387733040
>>>they made ky into a gear
>No they didn't.

He survives getting shot, gets a red glowing eye with a fucking gear symbol on in it you massive retard.
>>
>>387733602
Ky? as far as i understand, yes, he ordered to took Sin's eye, but not to become a gear himself, but to protect Sin from ever become a full gear.

>>387733718
Pretty much, Sol is a Powerhouse, but all the power in the world is not enough if you dont even know how to use it or exploit it correctly.

also, unleashing his power can turn him into a mindless beast forever, that is why he uses the gear supressor that he invented.

Tldr, he cant really use that power cuz if he does, he can kiss his own ass goodbye. and ky simply has literal DECADES of fighting (or monster murdering) experience, even if sol is 200 years older, its clear that he really didnt do that much.

Thats why he asked Ky to fight like that, so he can get an idea on where to start his own training to TRULY become stronger for his appointed duel with That man.
>>
>>387732870
Gears are just organisms modified by magical means, so it only made sense for Ky to become one at some point.
Technically speaking I-No is a gear too.
>>
Pretty sure you goobers were banished to /vg/.
>>
>>387733863
That was an STD he got from fucking Dizzy.
>>
>>387732706
Did you miss the fact that Ariels is still alive, Bedman has a sister, and Raven and Ino are going after Sol?
>>
>>387736956
not him, but:

>Ariels is sitl alive.
Really? it did seem to me she was actually dead.

>Bedman has a sister.
Yes, he has, but i dont think she's going after the heroes, she may go against Venom and Robo-ky since they killed her bro, but only that.

>I-no and Raven will go after Sol.
Thats not really villainous, they arent working for that man anymore, and this is not one of his plans, I-No wants to find some answers, and Raven considers Sol a rival he must defeat, they are doing this for themselves.
>>
>>387737423
I think it says in the encyclopedia that Ariels is in custody. There is definitely something in game that states it. Delilah is aun unknown.
>>
>>387737607
hmm, thats weird, must check that entry, but if its true, then i wonder how do you custody air?, cuz im sure she deintegrated once she died.
>>
>>387737809
I'm curious to see where they go with the story.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.