[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>videogame "journalism"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Untiled.png (120KB, 502x824px) Image search: [Google]
Untiled.png
120KB, 502x824px
>videogame "journalism"
>>
It's like an Onion article
>>
>>387721905
It's real tho
>>
>>387722005
I admire his dedication to bread but you're right, why was this ever published?
>>
>>387722178
Because it is so random and hilarious, how can you NOT like PCGamer?
>>
>/v/ hates humor now
God forbid you guys find out about Old Man Murray. You'll have an aneurysm.
>>
>>387722360
>humour
Just like devolver digital's totally epicc and not overdone sketch?
>>
>>387722576
>I only like sophisticated British humour like Monty Python *sips tea*
>>
>>387721740
>treat vidya like an art form and try to discuss it academically and you're an sjw cuck
>treat vidya like commercial entertainment and praise the latest releases and you're a shill
>treat vidya like a consumer product and review the latest releases fairly and you're a click-baiting contrarian
>treat vidya like a toy and make non-serious joke articles and you're a retard

what do you guys want
>>
>>387725134

I want no one to escape
>>
>>387721740
Journalists have quotas on how many article they need to write a day, and the industry doesn't move fast enough to warrant the number of people that are employed.

So they make up retarded bullshit just so they can show the coin purse holders that they are still needed
>>
>>387725134
You forgot
>treat vidya like a craft and try to break it down and analyze it and you're an autist
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.