[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me choose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: header.jpg (171KB, 458x693px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
171KB, 458x693px
These three are on sale at relatively the same price.

I've already played Dishonored and Dark Souls 2 but not the dlc content

Which one should I get?
>>
>>387718790
Dark Souls 2 DLC is amazing. Get it ASAP, it's the best DLC in the entire series.
>>
Personally Divinity>Dark Souls 2>Dishonored. However if you can't stand turn based combat and want something more action oriented Dark Souls 2>Divinity>Dishonored. Dishonored is trash no idea why people like it.
>>
>>387718790
Divnity for sure. Expand your horizons a bit. Damn.
>>
>>387718790

DIvinity for sure
>>
>>387718790
Bought Divinity OS in a sale recently too, so far I'm extremely bored by the dull plot, characters and gameplay.
>>
Don't listen to the Larian cultists, Divine Kiddinity: Unoriginal Shit is fucking trash:

1.Horrible, uninspired writing. The game lacks even a single well-written, memorable character.
2. No C&C apart from some superficial nonsense (i.e. you can avoid fighting groups of trash mobs instead of actually fighting them) that changes nothing in the story.
3. Roleplaying is on the level of Skyrim, where only one ability affects anything outside of combat and you don't even need to level this ability to pass the checks it governs, since you can just stack items that boost it and these items can be found and crafted freely.
4. Imbalanced combat mechanics with some ridiculously broken builds that laugh at anything in the game on Tactician. Fighters break the early game, mages break the late game. I've finished the game on Tactician with two lone wolves and the level of challenge is laughable.
5. Complete lack of any sort of character build variety when playing in Tactician mode (i.e. the only mode you're supposed to play, because the game is a joke otherwise). You get enough ability points throughout the game to max out only 4 skills and 2 of these skills MUST be Bodybuildign and Willpower due to the detrimental effect spam the enemies exhibit. This leaves the player with only 2 primary skills to focus on per character, making any sort of multiclass or creative builds sub-optimal trash.
6. Horrible itemization and an imbalanced crafting system. Crafted items are 99% of the time better, than the ones you can find, as they always correspond to your level, while the loot doesn't. While you can improve found items through crafting, the difference in level usually makes the crafted stuff simply better.

Get Scholar of the First Sin for the DLC content.
>>
>>387718790
Dishonored with Daud DLC no doubt
>>
>>387718790
>Dark souls 2
dropped
>>
DoS is worth it for the combat alone.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.