[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2015 It's too late to try this games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4994.png (2MB, 1422x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4994.png
2MB, 1422x800px
>2015
It's too late to try this games?
>>
its never too late for the greatest game of all time
>>
>>387717458
lol
>>
Oh yes, completely. Once you miss the launch date all games start to decay and rot and they're not the same anymore at all.
>>
File: Bloodborne™_20170820155358.jpg (398KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne™_20170820155358.jpg
398KB, 1920x1080px
>>387717325
It's been only 2 years.
Personally I've start Bloodborne for the first last week.
I bought a PS4 just for this game (my main platform is PC) and to be honest It's one of the best games that I ever play.
>>
Yep, too late.
We'll all beat the shit out of you and the game will spit in your face for even trying.
>>
it's never too late to experience for yourself just how overrated this game is
>>
>>387717325
those clipping clothing meshes are worse than Bethesda laziness
>>
yes,it's not trendy anymore huney,let's go play pubg!
>>
>>387717325
I played through it last week myself.
It's good but you'll probably get tired of it very fast because there isn't a lot of equipment to fuck around with and like 5 weapons share the moveset and looks. It's certainly the souls game that I played the least before taking a break.
>>
> game is cheaper
> DLC is cheaper
> patches
> ask if it's too late to try the game
You're a genuine retard
The only reason this would be a problem is if you wanted to do PvP amd its not even worth it
>>
>>387717556
DELET THIS QT
>>
>>387718308
>The only reason this would be a problem is if you wanted to do PvP amd its not even worth it
/bbg/ still has matches all the time. I invaded 64 times randoms over 3 hours yesterday.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.