[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Parts of games everyone hates but you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Starting with an easy one
>>
who the hell hates that???
>>
>>387715937
People hate The Doomsday Zone? I don't find the gameplay to be particularly amazing compared to the rest of the game but hating it seems a bit weird.
>>
>>387715937
I was so retarded that I just kept flying till the time runs out, not knowing what to do...

And yes, I also got stuck on the barrel in Sonic 3.
>>
>>387716143
>>387716181
Yeah I've seen a lot of people state that it's a disappointing ending zone
>>
>>387716296
How old are they? That was the coolest fucking thing at the time.
>>
>>387716372
About 30
>>
File: pmttydtwilight2[1].png (254KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
pmttydtwilight2[1].png
254KB, 640x480px
the backtracking is annoying but the whole premise is strong enough that it doesn't matter
>>
File: 9586771_p0.png (94KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
9586771_p0.png
94KB, 1024x768px
>>387717842
I'm torn about this Chapter because of that, it has such a simple but cool plot, it looks & sounds great and the atmosphere is strong but that backtracking really is a bit much for me and I generally don't mind it but most of the rooms are tight corridors. I wish they expanded upon the well area or something to link it to Twilight Town so you have to go back to town or Creepy Steeple in a new way because this chapter would probably be my favorite otherwise.
>>
Doomsday Zone is fucking perfect, it's a great climax. The lead in front the previous zone and the music make for a really frantic feeling ending that the Sonic series has yet to top. It's pretty much the cherry on top of S3&K's well done simple storytelling.
>>
>>387717459
There is nobody who is 30 that played that when it came out and didn't think it was the hypest shit ever.
>>
>>387719671
I'm a little shocked people don't bring up how well done S3&Ks simplistic story was done more often, Mania disappointed me in that regard
>>
File: meta circles.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
meta circles.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
this desu
also the milkman conspiracy was kinda boring
>>
>>387715937
>Doomsday
>Not Sandopolis act 2
>>
>>387723598
Sandopolis and Marble Gardens dislike always seemed a bit forced to me
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.