[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nintendo wii u switch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170820_143608.jpg (2MB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170820_143608.jpg
2MB, 1564x1564px
Which game is the definitive Splatoon?
http://www.strawpoll.me/13749891
>>
>>387715087
I'm going to say the true Splatoon is Splatoon because Splatoon 2 is not called Splatoon, but rather Splatoon 2
>>
Splatoon 1, They dropped the ball with splatoon 2
>>
Not a fair question. Nintendo releases splatoon games bare bones.

So right now the original Splatoon. But after Nintendo gives us the rest of splatoon 2 then 2 will be best
>>
Splatoon 1 was more fun.
>>
Not having to play against moon speak is pretty nice. Also splatoon 2 has better frame rate and graphics.

Like other anon said by the end of the year it will have better maps
>>
>>387715373
there's no excuse
>>
>>387715087
I either got suddenly better by not playing while I was waiting for Splatoon 2, or the controls are way more better in the newest game since I went from being an aerospray B- shitter who can't aim for shit, to getting a truckload of kills jumping around without dying.
Also I prefer the weaker specials since it makes ranked less about farming and more about actually fighting against each other.

So 2 for me, well, if they add maps.
>>
A lot of splatoon 2 players are awful and i rage because my team is getting sub 600 points too often.
>>
>>387716442
They're very awful. I want the JPs back. It took me months to get to S+ in Splatoon 1. I hit S+ within the first month in S2.
>>
Splatoon 2 is just Splatoon 1 but better.
Also please report all the tranny posting for sexually explicit/personal info, it's annoying.
>>
>>387715716
Weaker specials are better, but ink armor is absurd. It shouldn't affect teammates.
>>
the second one is the same fucking game with better graphics and framerate, only nostalgiafags think 1 is better
>>
Splatoon 2 is just an upgraded Splatoon. I don't know why they just didnt port all the existing maps + the current ones. The worst is when they roll out maps some will just be "classic" ones we should have gotten anyway.

Also I miss the mini games fbm
>>
>>387715087
Shut up bigot trans aren't politics
>>
>>387717497
Fuck you tranny faggots all of you need to be gassed.
>>
>>387717396
I feel like I paid full price for an expansion. It's not that it's not worth it...but that as someone who spent so much time with the original Splatoon, I feel like I should've only paid an upgrade for it.
>>
File: 1460708876936.jpg (12KB, 188x202px) Image search: [Google]
1460708876936.jpg
12KB, 188x202px
>>387716806
>shitters complain about laggy japs ruining their games
>we get regional matchmaking
>stuck fighting the same group of people over and over in the upper ranks
Fucking hell.
>>
>>387717497
>>387717660
I hate both of you. Just take a gun and shoot all of yourselves dead so we can move on.
>>
>>387715087

Splatoon 2 nerfed those crutch supers so shitters can't cinch wins at the last second. It's a lot more balanced now.
>>
>>387717660
Get fucked Nazi I bet you beat off with mayonnaise trans are beautiful and we're here to stay ;3
>>
>>387715087
Expansions being sold as full games is fuckin dumb
>>
>>387715716
Meanwhile I'm finding Splatoon 2 substantially harder, the maps are all really open.
>>
>>387717210
It's balanced out by not being a surprise attack like the rest, I hate being splatted right after activation
>>
>>387715087
You are comparing a full game to one that still doesn't have all the content. Also I wouldn't know. I'm waiting for the limited Splat edition. But from all I've seen about balancing, the new mode and decent local mode I'd say 2.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.