[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will it have mod support when it come out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (25KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 225x225px
Will it have mod support when it come out?
>>
>>387713113
comes out on PC*
>>
>>387713113
If the DRM thing being the reason it was delayed is true, no.
>>
>>387713208
Considering that there are actual bugs in the game, it's probably less sinister than you suspect. Plus that's not something you can decide to throw in last-minute and be done with it in two weeks.
>>
>>387713359
I hope that's the case, Anon, I really do because this extra wait has been a cunt especially when trying to avoid spoilers so having it be for positive reasons would at least be nice. How bad are the bugs though by the way? Give some vague examples.
>>
>>387713636
They're not massive and they're not widespread, but they are there and generally require you to restart the zone or stage. As an example, a particular transition from one stage to another has the character moving right first. If you bounce the goal sign around and manage to pull up one of those bonus monitors from the ground, but stand on the left side of it and don't break it before the stage actually ends and your score is tallied, your character will start the next stage attempting to move to the right in a small cut scene but without jumping over or breaking the monitor (resulting in just watching him pushing the thing for eternity). Easy to avoid once you know about it, as they all are, but definitely a hindrance.
>>
File: 2178218721.png (751KB, 941x707px) Image search: [Google]
2178218721.png
751KB, 941x707px
>>387714087
I'm surprised one like that exists in the game, even Sonic 3 & Knuckles never had this issue by having the CPU jump over them when needed to. I wonder how glitchy this game would've been if it came out in Spring like it was supposed to.
>>
>>387713636
I got hit while turning into super sonic and went into this weird state. It used the super sonic sprites and animations but the normal sonic color palette. My rings weren't counting down but I was invincible. I couldn't interact with any entities besides Tails, I would walk through spikes, springs, monitors with no effect. And when I waited for the timer to run out, it stayed at 9:59:99 and I didn't die. Was weird
>>
It'll have this in return spectrum.

https://youtu.be/22eeZneaGNY
>>
File: 1472643396930.jpg (136KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
1472643396930.jpg
136KB, 900x563px
I hope so. I want to play as the superior hedgehog.
>>
File: Not so Super Sonic.webm (3MB, 450x336px) Image search: [Google]
Not so Super Sonic.webm
3MB, 450x336px
>>387714876
That's bizarre as hell, it sounds like an extreme version of this Sonic 3 solo glitch & kind of fun.
>>
>>387715081
It would be if I could still interact with level gimmicks. I ended up stuck in a small part of the level because I needed to use a spring to progress
>>
>>387714474
Another widely known one, and one I've seen myself twice is sometimes randomly the music will cut out and require you to restart the level. There's also some weird collision issues occasionally that'll cause you to clip through a wall, but usually you can just walk out. I honestly think they would've delayed the console versions too if they could, so I'm quite confident they delayed the PC version to fix these bugs.
>>
File: sonic-mania-07-24-17-1.gif (78KB, 845x477px) Image search: [Google]
sonic-mania-07-24-17-1.gif
78KB, 845x477px
WE BETTER GET SPECIAL STAGE MODS AND SONIC R LEVEL IMPORTS
>>
File: 1299799587933.png (4KB, 210x229px) Image search: [Google]
1299799587933.png
4KB, 210x229px
>>387713113
>mod support
>level editor
>steam workshop

If only Sega would allow.
>>
>>387713636
The switch version has a bug where if you press the power button on the console, the home button to return to the dashboard or the screenshot button there is a 5 second before it happens, if you hold the home button down normally a menu will pop up that lets you put the system into sleep mode, this menu will pop up after a delay, but you won't be able to control it because you're still controlling the game rather than the OS menu.
>>
>>387713113
>support

Haha fuck no.

But someone will probably figure out how to mod it.
>>
I'm hoping for a Metal Sonic mod.
>>387713636
I've got stuck in a few walls on varying levels.
>>
Are there sprite rips yet?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.