[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anything to know before getting started?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Just finished RE4 for the first time and loved it so I'm moving onto RE5. Anything I should know?
>>
>>387712760
very racist game. proceed with caution
>>
You can punch boulders instead of running from them in this one
>>
Something in your pants might stick out when seeing Chris in RE5, just be wary of that
>>
>>387712914
Will do, are there mods available to eliminate the racist aspects?
>>
it's Resident Evil 4 but with more action and more Nigger Killing

it was /v/ GOTY for a reason.
>>
You won't be able to beat Wesker without a rocket launcher
Yeah Capcom fucked up
>>
>>387712760
Give Sheva sniper rifles and pistols.

Don't play on Professional unless you have a real life partner.
>>
Don't give Sheva powerful healing items.

She'll waste them on you if you a little scrape in the knee.
>>
RE5 is a very good thrid person shooter with fantastic coop. However it is a very different kind of game from RE4
>>
>>387713126
>t. Faggot
>>
>>387712760
Co-op it
>>
File: d9215-111-396577-0.jpg (99KB, 228x450px) Image search: [Google]
d9215-111-396577-0.jpg
99KB, 228x450px
I don't have anything to contribute here but when I was in Japan TGI Fridays had RE7 themed cocktails and they were yummy as fuck and basically I need to move to Japan.
>>
>>387713232
Thanks to obsessed DUDE SCARY LMAO capcom fans we'll never have another good game like RE4 or RE5

>plz plz capcom go back to its rootsssssssss xD
>>
>>387713164
Does this game have online coop? I'm on PC.
>>
>>387713330
It does.
>>
Farm lickers for loot, you can replay chapters in this.
>>
Why do you start with 4? Why don't you want to play the actual (pre-2004) good games?
>>
1. Download the "Alone In Africa" mod to remove the AI co-op partner.

2. Lookup how to hex edit/use cheat engine to change all gun-wielding enemies into normal melee ones

3. RE5 is now actually good
>>
>>387712760
Co-op it if you can, it's a much more enjoyable experience that way.

>>387713070
Yeah, you just "mod" yourself out of existence. I hope you're baiting.
>>
>>387712760
Best when you have a friend. Any time you get past a checkpoint you can leave and go back to the menu and Inventory to change stuff out. Check points happen pretty much every time you go into a new area. And you can go back and replay missions any time you want.

So what I'm saying is that you can play through the first mission and get all the stuff. Then strip sheva of everything but her Pistol and ammo, then use her as a mule to hold the shotgun, SMG, and anything else you find, then at your leisure pop out of game to the inventory to sell all the stuff.

The mission with the Airboat lets you find a RPG 30 seconds into it, so you can just run forward, grab it, dock the Airboat(which triggers a Checkpoint) and drop out to sell the RPG and restart the mission all over again. And thats actually the least efficient way to farm that level.

This game is full of exploits for farming shit. But yeah its at its most fun when you have a friend along for the ride.
>>
>>387713314
I don't even care, Resident Evil 7 was a good time, I hope 8 follows suit. I wouldn't be averse to another 4-6 though, the games were fun.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.