[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adulthood is realising FFXIII is one of the better FF games.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 11

File: ffxiiilogo.jpg (36KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiiilogo.jpg
36KB, 500x343px
Adulthood is realising FFXIII is one of the better FF games.
>>
>>387711717
>FF13 on 360 and PS3
>generally regarded as one of the worst FFs
>released on PC
>"guys this game wasn't that bad, give it a break."

PC was a mistake.
>>
Really wanted to like it.
>one of the best soundtracks in the series
>slick UI
>beautiful art and areas
>mid-tier FF plot that has some cool moments and a mix of fun characters and annoying ones
>paradigm system gave the game a decent amount of depth that people didn't talk about too much because for most of the early game you could get by on autoattacks
Shame about the linearity.
>>
>>387712397
>consoleplebs too low iq to appreciate Toriyama's genius
>literally too stupid to read datalogs and follow the story
>too autistic to understand the character nuances if they aren't explicitly spelled out to them ala FFX
Yeah it's not really surprising the more mature PC audience enjoyed the game unlike add riddled xbots/sonybros
>>
Did i stumble into Bizarro /v/?
>>
>>387711717
lt's a low-tier mainline entry for sure, but not totally bottom of the barrel the way IX is
>>
File: 1498593723257.jpg (223KB, 1062x1138px) Image search: [Google]
1498593723257.jpg
223KB, 1062x1138px
>>
File: 1497137975748.jpg (350KB, 890x620px) Image search: [Google]
1497137975748.jpg
350KB, 890x620px
>>387712893
>for sure, but not totally bottom of the barrel the way IX is
>>
XIII only becomes a 7.5/10 when you skip every cutscene and ignore every line of dialogue.

With that shit it's a 4/10.
>>
>>387712893
You are brain damaged.
IX was one of the best FFs together with VII and VI
>>
>>387713215
>>387714197
not the same dude but IX is trash
>>
no, young adulthood is thinking 13 is one of the better ff games.

you grew up with 13 thinking it was awesome, and now you're trying to make it seem like it wasn't garbage.

overall, it was definitely a mediocre game.
>>
>>387711717
It's actually one of the worst, right down with 8 and 2
>>
>>387712893
that title belongs to VIII
>>
This is what happens when you port games to PC. I remember people saying zestiria was a good tales game after the PC port.
>>
>>387711717
>one chapter isn't a fucking tunnel
>said chapter is basically a giant empty field with no sidequests besides "kill monster who has a sad backstory that's one paragraph long"
>no side content besides grinding those hunts and grinding weapon upgrades to do those hunts
>game punishes you for doing well in random battles
>forced unskippable trash mobs
>story tries to be complex, ends up just being fucking retarded and very few of the characters have believable motivation for most of the story
>story does literally nothing to incorporate the lore of the world in an interesting way; all the actually good bits of writing are in optional and unnecessary datalogs; game would be better as a book without the main plot involved and just the datalogs
>villains are nonexistent
>game is so easy that even godawful AI control being forced on you IN A FUCKING TURN BASED GAME can't make it difficult
>style over substance hinders the gameplay to a major extent (not just a tiny bit like FF12)
>every cast member is unlikable because the token black guy who is only likable because he's basically irrelevant to the plot and just tagging along out of circumstance, much like the player who is only playing this shitty game to justify their purchase
>Lightning herself is quite possibly the worst protagonist of all time
>PC port was garbage
>>
ps3coon here

FFXIII is awesome I've loved it since release
>>
>>387712756
All final fantasy games are linear. Enough with this meme
>>
>>387715823
The older ones were about as linear as most open world games. They tell you where to go to progress the mainstory and then you can explore some shit on the sides while they later give you an airship to fuck around as much as you want. FFXIII doesn't even have a fucking overworld anymore.
>>
>Worst gameplay
>Worst level design
>Worst characters
>Worst story
>>
>>387716209
BUT
>one of the best soundtracks
>the best graphics of any game UNTIL 15
>>
>>387716064
At the point you would be able to have an airship you can warp around to wherever, it's essentially the same as ff10. Also having side quests doesn't mean that you don't eventually have to progress through the story in a linear fashion.
>>
From the mainline series (excluding XI and XIV) only I, II, III, and XIII should not be played by anyone. Not sure about XV as I haven't played it, but I heard there is virtually no story.
>>
>>387716581
>Also having side quests doesn't mean that you don't eventually have to progress through the story in a linear fashion.
>The older ones were about as linear as most open world games.
Why don't you try reading my post before replying to me?
>>
>>387715823
Other FF games had a linear story, like litterally every story-based game ever, but had far more open gameplay.
>>
File: Lightning-Fang-Hope-9281.jpg (111KB, 784x604px) Image search: [Google]
Lightning-Fang-Hope-9281.jpg
111KB, 784x604px
>>387711717
As a package it's an okay game.

The plot is cool, although the relationship between the characters takes more priority over the whole Falcie plotline.

The Battle System is pretty good. Every encounter after the first 3 Chapters is like a puzzle to figure out.

If there was extra things to actually do, aside from Cieth Missions, it would have been a decent FF. Hope piloting those Juggernauts for example.

It's sequel is trash, but Lightning Returns is easily one of my favorite RPGs of last generation. LR did so many things right, that it baffles me that these design philosophies weren't carried out the first time around.
>>
>>387716472
>one of the best soundtracks
It's near the bottom though.
>>
>>387716737
>hating I and III
Man summer never ends in /v/.
>>
>>387711717
There's at least 7 better FF games, so no.
By definition it is not one of the better ones.
>>
>>387716737
There is a story to FFXV, it's just that it makes literally zero sense unless you watched the shitty movie and anime.
>>
>>387716737
>I and III
Nigga, you fucking retarded. Let me guess: underageb&?
>>
>>387711717

I would've liked it a lot more if the plot wasn't absolute nonsense, if we got just a *little bit* more open world stuff, and if the whole company hadn't gotten so fucking obsessed with Lightning that they spent years of their time on two sequels rather than continuing the based format of complete resets with numbered games. 2009 to 2016 is just way too damn long to wait between numbered non-online games.

I'm not even one of those losers who wanted XIII to be way more open world - I'm cool with the linearity (X was one of my favorites) but just a couple other options of what to do next in a few parts would've been nice.
>>
>>387717318
X at least had hidden secrets and sidequests.
XIII is just a tunnel until Pulse, where you can do a bunch of hunts, and then back into a tunnel.
>>
>>387714958
XIII fans will tell you the localization ruined Lightning when all it did was make her characterization less flimsy.
>>
File: 1479817142978.png (1019KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479817142978.png
1019KB, 1280x720px
I unironically think FFXIII is one of the worst games ever created if not the worst. The only memorable thing about it is how bad it was. If someone was tasked to make the worst game in the entire history he would have a hard time surpassing this piece of shit. Even games like ET are so bad they are good or have some interesting historical value in them but this game is just shit multiplied by shit.
>>
>>387716737
I and III are perfectly fine DQ clones, I more so.
2 is good on PSP.

Hell, the 2D versions of 4 are worse than 1.
>>
>>387717412

Yeah. I always play final fantasy games without any guides my first time through and I got really excited when I got to Pulse. Finally, I thought, time for side quests and hidden items, maybe I'll cheat and see if there's a hidden character that I can unlock or something. Nope... just hunts..

XIII was the first Final Fantasy that I got too bored of to even try to grind and fight one of the super bosses. Normally I don't leave the game until I kill those.
>>
>>387711717
Childhood was thinking that FF7 was good.
Adulthood is realizing that FFXIV Heavensward/Stormblood is better.
>>
>>387711717
Adulthood is realizing the entire FF franchise was never that good to begin with.
>>
>>387717705
That's a new one, most of them just insist she's a good character in spite of her "personality" being that of a child and having a shitty motive and basically being a massive cunt and doing nothing else.
>>
If you wanna waste countless hours on a story that makes zero sense, sure.
>>
>>387718413
It's also realizing that, despite its faults, 7 is probably the most well-rounded entry.
>>
>>387718921
That would be FF5
>cast is likable and well-rounded
>story doesn't take itself seriously so it's full of what FF does best (lighthearted humor) but still has its emotional moments
>job system
>least cancerous iteration of ATB in the FF series
>only post-NES game in the series that isn't completely piss-easy
>>
>>387718773
There are people who notice SE' s localizations can be spotty and claim Lightning's unlikableness is caused by the same sort of garbage translating that ruined Zero in Drakengard 3.

While they're right that they're similar archetypes, Zero lost a lot of nuance while Lightning just became more consistent. Her Japanese dialogue is vapid, unemotive, and doesn't match her character at all. The English veesion is more of a bitch, but that just makes her come off less like an autistic child.
>>
>>387719409
It's close, but I'd argue it errs more towards gameplay while slacking off on characterization and detail.

It's a better game for that, but 7 is the more all-around consistent experience and is in the top 3 with 5 and 6 (which goes entirely for narrative and has easy, busted gameplay).
>>
>>387712843

It's shitposting. However, with a couple more years people will look on this game fondly unironically.
>>
>>387719409

>least cancerous iteration of ATB in the FF series

Interesting claim. I would like to hear your justifications against IV and X-2 in particular. They both have casting time effects as well. Others are also very welcome. Even the off-shoots such as Lightning Returns. I doubt I'll be satisfied, since you apparently dislike the best system that is aTB, but I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>387720532
>IV
Can't see the bar, combat is slow as shit on the highest settings
>X-2
Never bothered playing it that much because the game was too much of a faceroll
>Lightning Returns
I don't play shit games.
>>
File: Matsuno and Sakaguchi.png (716KB, 717x477px) Image search: [Google]
Matsuno and Sakaguchi.png
716KB, 717x477px
>>387711717
Adulthood is realizing that FFT is the only "great" Final Fantasy.
>>
Childhood is thinking the PS1 FFs had the best soundtrack. Adulthood is realizing the MMOs had the best soundtracks.
>>
File: Vanille.jpg (191KB, 720x690px) Image search: [Google]
Vanille.jpg
191KB, 720x690px
>>387712397
For me, just having all the dialogue coming through my TV was enough to make me drop it on PS3, just because I didn't want other people to hear it. On my PC with headphones in, I didn't have to worry about that and could focus on the gameplay.

One thing you guys have to admit is that ditching random encounters was a good idea. They are easily the most annoying part of playing any old RPG.
>>
>>387711717

No, your premise is flawed. Adulthood is letting go of the FF series and JRPGs in general since as an adult you should no longer feel anything for teenage heroes destined to save the world.
>>
>>387721204
Ditching random encounters in FFXIII was a shit tier idea because you can't fucking run from them
We went from a system where every single encounter was optional to a system where most encounters were mandatory unless you intentionally played like shit to get an RNG chance of obtaining items that let you skip encounters
>>
>>387712756
>paradigm system
should have been implemented at the early part of the game desu
>>
>>387721363
Almost every enemy in the game can be avoided. You don't need to run if you don't enter battle to begin with.

Also, even if you do get a random encounter it's not like the old days where 2/4 party members are dead, 1 is a zombie, 1 has 5 HP and you're just hoping RNG is kind to you. Your health's full for every battle, so you can't get trapped like that.
>>
>>387721707
>Almost every enemy in the game can be avoided.
Sure if you wait a minute at every fucking encounter for the stars to line up and even then about half the regular encounters are forced.
>It's not like the old days where 2/4 party members are dead, 1 is a zombie, 1 has 5 HP and you're just hoping RNG is kind to you
No, instead there's never any danger and every fight is just a boring fucking slog with shit gameplay and the worst iteration of ATB in existence.
>>
>>387720705

The bar is a problem, but you can get a feel for it. It didn't feel that slow for me.

X-2 is a cakewalk and horribly balanced, dropping the combat enjoyment in practice. However the ATB is quite nice in concept. It's the same story of X's combat system being promising, but they utilized it not at all and made the game a Simon says puzzle. (After WoFF, I'm actually quite persuaded X was balanced for Active ATB, since WoFF becomes barely functional on that setting on the fastest.)

Lightning Returns was the greatest gameplay game in the series, but I easily see why one shouldn't bother dealing with the trilogy or its other aspects for it.

Anyway you skipped my request for comparison on the other proper ATB games. Also I don't necessarily disagree that V had the best one. Thanks for answering even that much though. Maybeit would be easier and faster just to say what's great about V's ATB instead?
>>
>>387711717
>Hallway simulator all the way to Ch 11
>Can't even begin to actually customize party until either Ch 10 or late Ch 9
>Basically no resource management beyond Phoenix Downs, can't switch Party Leader mid-combat, auto-lose if leader dies.
>>
>>387722404
>The bar is a problem, but you can get a feel for it.
You can but it's still a pretty shitty iteration. It's forgivable because it was the very first ATB game; I'm not trying to shit on IV. I'm just saying V improved on it.
> However the ATB is quite nice in concept.
It is, but it's not as nice as X's turn-based system which as you said was amazing but underutilized.
>Lightning Returns was the greatest gameplay game in the series,
It's not. It's some half-assed halfway point between ATB and action that doesn't work at all unless you enjoy games playing like shit-tier ARPGs. X's system was infinitely better and at the risk of sounding like XV-kun, even fucking FFXV had better gameplay. LR was trash and the only people who seriously liked it are people who never touched an ARPG in their life or have a severe armpit fetish.
>>
>>387721906
>Sure if you wait a minute at every fucking encounter for the stars to line up and even then about half the regular encounters are forced.
"Half" is probably over-estimating, but let's say it's true. Isn't that still better than ALL encounters being unavoidable (unless you get a specific item/skill, like Enc-None in FF8)? Also, you have a 100% successful Run option called "Retry" in FFXIII. But when you said you can't run earlier I know what you mean, it's not really Run since the enemy's still there. Regardless, I'll take this over unavoidable random encounters any time.
>No, instead there's never any danger and every fight is just a boring fucking slog with shit gameplay and the worst iteration of ATB in existence.
If I had to pick between too lenient and too punishing, I'd pick too lenient. There's a spot in FF6 PC where I spent literally an hour grinding Phoenix, just to get Reraise so I could beat the dude at the top of that magic tower. Without quicksaves/PC autosave, I would've been fucked after a single bullshit death. Modern mechanics are great because while I do have the time to deal with setbacks, I don't always have the energy or patience.
>>
>>387720870
Seconded. FFT was a great game and deserves a continuation over 13.

If anything I wanted to see more of the setting than just Ramza's side. And more conflict between Delita and Ramza too. Other than that, I appreciated the story being a "behind the scenes" of war, where the end result gets covered up by politics.
>>
>>387722915
>"Half" is probably over-estimating, but let's say it's true. Isn't that still better than ALL encounters being unavoidable (unless you get a specific item/skill, like Enc-None in FF8)
You can run from every single fight in each game. Technically you can run from almost every fight in FFXIII but that requires abusing sprays which requires savescumming and throwing battles over and over to get a good stock and it's only useful if you're doing an LLG.
>>unless you get a specific item/skill
You mean like Flee which is handed to you almost immediately at the beginning of FFV, FFIX, and FFX, and in many other games no encounter/low encounter is easily obtained, on top of other games having high run rates anyway? Yeah that sure is a lot worse than slogging through battles over and over.
>Retry
>run option
It puts you outside their aggro range, it doesn't put you past the enemy, so if it's an unavoidable fight you can't just run from it. This is especially obnoxious if you're enough of a fucking faggot to actually finish every single hunt since there's some backtracking involved so you're fighting the same battles over and over again.
>I'll take this over unavoidable random encounters
Avoidable you mean. Avoidable random encounters are always objectively better than unavoidable forced ones, full fucking stop. There is no fucking reason they couldn't throw in a run option other than padding out gametime because otherwise you'd get to the end of the hallway too quickly in a game that's already very short if you don't spend 30 hours grinding upgrades for hunts.
>If I had to pick between too lenient and too punishing, I'd pick too lenient.
Not everyone is a casual and besides if you're actually in the situation you described in any FF game ever, you need to kill yourself for being a fucking retard.
>There's a spot in FF6 PC where I spent literally an hour grinding Phoenix
Maybe you should try not being a fucking retard.
>>
>>387711717
I'd put it at upper mid tier for the battle system I think.
>>
No matter how much you people fellate it, X isn't that good. Low tier for sure. Also there's nothing wrong with ATB.
>>
>>387723817
X isn't that good but the core battle system is the best of the series
>there's nothing wrong with ATB
You mean aside from being an objective step down from turn-based and action combat unless the game actually has anything that makes the active bit meaningful (PROTIP: no FF game does)? Sure, other than that it's fine.
>>
>>387723471
I was gonna respond but after that bit at the end, I can see you're in "4chan mode". I hope you enjoyed summer. Just to be clear, I was comparing running past the enemy to hitting the tile, entering battle and running away - even with a guaranteed flee option, you're still wasting the time getting into battle.
>>
>>387724087
It's really not. The way X deals with agility is fucking dumb, getting like 6 turns in a row is absurd and being able to see the turn order ahead of time is baby shit. The NES final fantasies do turn based better than X imo.
>>
>>387711717

Not sure about XVIII by itself. The trilogy as a whole was great though.
>>
>>387724403
If you're actually so retarded that your only option to beat a boss was to grind in the EASIEST FUCKING GAME IN THE SERIES, you should seriously kill yourself.
>even with a guaranteed flee option, you're still wasting the time getting into battle.
Which is totally comparable to fighting an entire battle in the game with the longest battle times in the series right?
>>
File: Matsuno Returns.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Matsuno Returns.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>387720870
Soon.
>>
>>387722770

I'm not really defending it based on it being first. (I in fact hate IV, just not its combat.) I think it works pretty well because there's a five member party. I don't think it's at all a coincidence that ATB was born together with that setup. You say V improved on it, but how?

What can I say? I prefer my active ATB in FF and consider only III's turn based to be exciting.

I liked its halfway point. It was still strictly governed by ATB. I love perfect timed blocking and attacking. Lightning is tolerable in LR and disgusting in all her other appearances. So she's at best irrelevant for me. As are armpits. I have played only some ARPGs, but I vehemently hate the genre, while liking RPGs and action games. The combination just has none of the advantages of either and I don't understand why people like them. So yes my opinion is quite irrelevant.
>>
>>387724501
>The way X deals with agility is fucking dumb, getting like 6 turns in a row is absurd and being able to see the turn order ahead of time is baby shit
Yeah FFX was unbalanced but the core gameplay is objectively better than ATB (in which you can still get like 6 turns in a row with the right setups).
>The NES final fantasies do turn based better
They're the most basic shit and there's no manipulation of the turn order. It's not that exciting although it was a result of hardware limitations. It is still better than ATB though, and you can put good twists on it to make it enjoyable (sort of like Press Turn in the SMT series or something of the sort).
>>
File: 58-074[1].png (9KB, 480x416px) Image search: [Google]
58-074[1].png
9KB, 480x416px
>>387724570
Call me whatever you want, but the only idea I had for surviving Ultima was Reraise. Didn't think of jumping until after I left the area
>>
>>387724731
Not sure what you have against atb. If you leave it on active it at least incentivizes quick decision making, like chess with a time limit instead of unlimited time. With FFX I can get up go make food and come back and I'll still just be sitting there knowing the future. Knowing turns ahead of time really kills the tension for me.
>>
>>387717047

I was good for it's time, but III is a befuddled mess of grinding and difficulty spikes. Not even nostalgia should make III look good.
>>
>>387724604
>You say V improved on it, but how?
It added ways to manipulate the ATB (time magic), it made speed more useful, it let you see the ATB gauge which allowed you to plan out your moves. It also sped up the ATB.
> I prefer my active ATB in FF and consider only III's turn based to be exciting.
ATB is the same thing as turn-based in practice, except that you have to wait for your turn. I don't' see how that's even remotely exciting.
>I have played only some ARPGs, but I vehemently hate the genre, while liking RPGs and action games. The combination just has none of the advantages of either and I don't understand why people like them. So yes my opinion is quite irrelevant.
That would explain it. LR is basically one of the shittiest ARPG ever created, or a really shitty ATB iteration, depending on how you look at it. Either way it's shit.
>>387725013
It doesn't really incentivise quick decision making when you have plenty of time to plan your turns while the bar fills. If you put it on active and highest speed it becomes a really shitty action game in essence, which just isn't entertaining.
>like chess with a time limit instead of unlimited time
Chess has far more options available to you and a human opponent (or an AI who is programmed to be as close to a human as possible) who is also under the same limitations. It's not remotely comparable. It's more like checkers with a time limit and a predictable, basic AI controlling the other side.
>>
>>387711717
It was okay, had interesting ideas but fell flat (same with FFXV). Plus the sequels were not necessary (same with Kingsglavie and Brotherhood not being necessary for XV).
>>
I didn't mind it too much until I got to the "open world" section. What a garbage game. On top of that the port was dog shit.
>>
>>387711717
Is final fantasy the shittiest rpg series to be a fan of? It seems like if you like the "wrong" game you can't talk about it at all and you get shitposted to death. I feel bad for FF8/12/13 they can never talk about the game they love because it's attached to such a shit fanbase. Shame too ff13 had some good ideas.
>>
>>387725306
>same with Kingsglavie and Brotherhood not being necessary for XV
Those are necessary though because that's where half the story is.
>>
>>387724926
You can't jump because physical attacks are disabled.
>>
>>387714958
How did the game punish you for doing well in random battles?
>>
File: you used to whatever me.jpg (89KB, 1000x668px) Image search: [Google]
you used to whatever me.jpg
89KB, 1000x668px
>>387724586
>MMOshit
>FF12 based
>>
>>387725474
>Those are necessary though because that's where half the story is.

half of XV's story is cut as DLC or only told through newspapers and radios.

All Brotherhood is showing how the bros met. Kingsglaive details how the Kingdom fell.

>>387714958
>>game punishes you for doing well in random battles
as someone who beat FFXIII and got all the Achievements on the Xbox360 version, explain.
>>
File: The purest form of love 3.jpg (1MB, 1260x1470px) Image search: [Google]
The purest form of love 3.jpg
1MB, 1260x1470px
>>387711717
I ship them like a fucking cruise liner and I'm not even ashamed
>>
>>387725803
>Kingsglaive details how the Kingdom fell.
Which we know from early footage of the game was going to be a playable section of the game and Kingsglaive had a lot of political world building that would've been better in game rather than.
>Wake up
>Ignis reads a newspaper headline
>>
>>387725572
you can either berserk someone with dragoon boots or use Palidor esper right before he dies, one of the jumps will kill him, maybe that one dies, but the other 3 in air survive.
>>
>>387725703
>>387725803
From what I recall doing well gave you meaningless rank points, doing poorly gave you sprays that let you skip encounters/start with buffs which were extremely abusable.
>>
>>387727260
>meaningless rank points

o yeah, those. Just like how the grades after fights in XV are pointless outside of accesories that give you 1 flipping AP
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.