[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sape containment thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

>Most people consider me a polymath who is very strong in a variety of disciplines but a master of none. My strengths lie in a wide range of C# .NET technologies and related technologies, C/C++ coding in highly efficient cross-platform code, web services and microservices functionality, front end Javascript and JQuery frameworks for single page applications, HTML5/CSS design, SQL databases of many flavors, scripting program functionality and general problem solving applied to all kinds of different situations. I don't claim to be a lateral thinker to impress girls - I was born that way. It's not just an idle self-promotional gimmick with me. Specialize in building dirt-cheap embedded solutions that outperform systems costing a thousand times more that are designed to run for eternity on low power in terrible conditions and never fail. All my applications will run in a distributed environment with a fast network right through nuclear war, solar flares, earthquakes, moisture, heat, cold and neglect until they literally rust apart. I have a proven record of writing software that operates 24/7 in hellish surroundings without requiring maintenance, configuration or even a display/input device on computers that cost less than a dollar with no writable storage.
>>
>Anything built by me will cost less than what you spent on lunch per unit and will look like it should be running in the Batcave on ancient web browsers released twenty years ago. I have been working on a daily basis on my web server technology for over 20 years. The full featured server fits on a floppy disk and executes on any OS because I use ANSI C with old cross-platform standards like Berkeley Sockets, SQL and Lua script compiled for any environment. My architecture is running on 2 mining sites, an industrial warehouse and my 1st installation has been running 5+ years unattended with zero maintenance. I have clients describing my web server as being "supernaturally" robust under real world demands.

Someone pls add some menacious lines about piratery and make this a new /v/ version of the navy seals copypasta
>>
>>387710509
Is his game called a blobber because he is so fat?
>>
File: 1501424559611.jpg (20KB, 324x395px) Image search: [Google]
1501424559611.jpg
20KB, 324x395px
>>387710572
>and will look like it should be running in the Batcave on ancient web browsers released twenty years ago
I bet his coding is a shitwreck
>>
File: Felipe.png (501KB, 607x836px) Image search: [Google]
Felipe.png
501KB, 607x836px
>Donate 100$ during game's IndieGoGo campaign back in 2012
>Game finally releases in 2017
>Play through entire shit-show of the game
>Post calm, reasonable criticism in game's forum
>Get banned
>>
Cleve sounds nothing like a 'thal. He's just another sape pretending.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o589CAu73UM
>>
>>387710982
Yes
>>
>You don't know what you are talking about. Stop getting butthurt about you and your Brazilian koko dancer friend getting banned for going nuts on the forum. Face it, I corrected you the second time and you lost it. You just went crazy and started going nuts .... OVER A COMPUTER GAME. It's the Neanderthal effect. Already unstable people can collapse around Neanderthals, they were only hanging by a thread mentally to begin with. You were claiming you knew better than I did what I said. Obviously, I never said Grimoire was "totally broken." You say that is feedback, I say you need to grow up. Criticizing the game is one thing, telling the author on his own forum he doesn't know what he said gets you banned. You must have thought you were such a special snowflake you could do anything without reprisal. I've banned many people for far less. Don't need the drama sweetheart just try to settle down. Getting yourself hysterical.
>>
>>387711446
>>Donate 100$
Can’t feel sorry for him
>>
>>387711446
>Where in the IndieGoGo campaign were you assured a Steam key when you donated? If you believed this game was Early Access why did you play for over 100 hours? Something is not quite right there.

>I didn't even know you were a backer when I asked my wife to send you a Steam key. Sorry, what happened to the Steam key you got through IndieGoGo? Did you get two and just give one away? That means you defrauded me.

>I am also terminating that Steam key shortly you were issued. I don't need your money or your business. You're an idiot, that isn't criticism, that's telling my forum what I said about my own game. I never said any such thing. You're not welcome on that forum and I don't want you playing my game. Only a complete asshole plays a game for over a 100 hours then tells people on the forum that the author said it is totally broken and totally unbalanced. You got banned for being a pushy loudmouthed dickhead creating fake press releases for the game like you knew better what I said than I did. You don't work at Golden Era Games, shitbird. You're just a guy playing it. You misquoted me three times and made up your own narrative for my game. You are the only person so far suggesting this game is Early Access out of 4000+ players.

>You should have asked for a refund earlier before your order was locked. People like you I don't need as customers. Be sure to mention you were spamming for a free key that got canceled in your review. As it is I am going to personally assure you are refunded. You are not getting that hardback manual and accompanying perks. You don't deserve nice things.

>You had some trust issued to you. Looks like you could not be trusted even a little bit.

>By the time your review comes out, Grimoire will have the finishing polish added to it. Keep winning snowflake.
>>
File: 1503014581112.png (631KB, 1804x817px) Image search: [Google]
1503014581112.png
631KB, 1804x817px
>>
>>387710509
>filename
>not "I must also sape"
>>
>>387710509
>>387710572
>>387711691
>>387711942
Was it autism?
>>
File: 1503136929929.jpg (470KB, 1807x916px) Image search: [Google]
1503136929929.jpg
470KB, 1807x916px
>That picture of Alex Jones looking ripped and as red as the sun
>>
>>387712705
it was neanderthalism
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.