[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Patapon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Patapon.png (554KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Patapon.png
554KB, 1600x900px
>Find out about the game and think it's pretty fun
>Get to a stage where i have to fight through the other tribe's assault
>Get a bunch of good weapons and finish
>Forget to save and close the game
>Do it again, but get literally no drops

Is the weapon drop pure RNG? Please tell me there's at least a way to make or get weapons later, because I've only seen these red dudes drop them, but there's no farming stage for killing them.
>>
File: pata.jpg (9KB, 77x71px) Image search: [Google]
pata.jpg
9KB, 77x71px
>>387709641
If i remember you could not farm in patapon 1 for equipment since there were no stages you could do over and over again involving killing the other tribe. You could farm for meat and do bosses over again but no farm for equipment.
>>
>>387710217
Well that sucks. The bow guys do terrible damage as far as i'm seeing,so equipment seems crucial for them, but i've yet to drop anything good.
>>
File: 1503202240004.png (227KB, 404x269px) Image search: [Google]
1503202240004.png
227KB, 404x269px
PATAPON THREAD!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!????!?!?!?!?!?
I'VE WAITED CENTURIES!
>>
>>387709641
In the late stages there should be a bountiful harvest for equipment
>>
eh, Patapon is a good guy aint afraid of anything
>>
What's up withe PS4 remaster? I heard there was input lag. Is that true, or was it fixed?
>>
I think there were some "forts" levels or whatever that you could repeat just like bosses, but I'm not sure if this was only in 2 or 1 as well.
best equipment is crafted anyway
>>
File: 1493561058369.jpg (51KB, 324x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493561058369.jpg
51KB, 324x500px
DID I EVER TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVBE PATAPON?!?!
IT IS MY

F A V O R I T E ! ! !
A
V
O
R
I
T
E
!
!
!
>>
the PSP was truly the modern day SNES. It had weird limitations living in a world where everyone was getting ready for big technical changes. So many cool creative games like this on the PSP bless
>>
>that one level where you have to do an elaborate button pattern just to cross the desert
>if you don't keep doing the pattern you get killed by the desert heat or enemies in said desert
fuck that level
>>
I LOVE PATAPON 2 THE MOST
TRULY A
M
A
S
T
E
R
P E I C E
>>
>>387710984
casual filter
>>
>>387710984
The catapult level was worse. That shit missed the tower 90% of the time and got destroyed by the arrows way too fast.
>>
>>387710752
Not an input lag but a TV sound lag. You HAVE to play it with headphones in your controller or else you'll never get fever
>>
>>387711758
>emulating patapon 1 & 2
literally unplayable
I have 80 hours in Patapon 2, but still
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.