[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not playing in pro mode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6084.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6084.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
The second I learned you could turn off the HUD this game went from 8/10 to 11/10. The immersion is second to none for a non-VR game. If you're not playing on pro-mode you're not having real fun.
>>
>>387708630
Wtf is pro-mode the DLC??
>>
>>387708889
No in the options you have the choice of turning off all the hud elements except hearts.

>no mini map
>no cooldown icons
>no weather report
>no temp gauge
>no audio gauge
>>
>>387709017
Does it turn off enemy healthbars?
>>
>>387709470
no
>>
>>387709545
Not pro enough, trash it goes
>>
>>387709545
For shame
>>
>>387708630
>master mode
>pro mode
>no cooking
>no upgrades
>no selling
>>
>>387708630
Same thing with Xenoblade Chronicles X. If you've never played it with the HUD off, enemy levels off and in first person outside combat, might as well be as if you've never played it period.
>>
So this game was brutally hard at the beginning for me, because I didn't know you traded spirit orbs for hearts and I thought you needed to find recipes before you could cook stuff, so I killed the lynel and water blight Ganon with 3 hearts and no healing and it was basically dark souls - level bullshit. Then I learned you just toss 2 ingredients in a pot and get your bonuses and now everything is way easier.
>>
>>387709470
No but there is a piece of gear that shows enemy HP instead of just a red bar. Not sure what the purpose was tho
>>
>>387710539
I hate HATE crafting in games but cooking in this is breddy gud
>>
>>387710539
okay
>>
How do you look at your total walking path? I remember them saying something about you can see a trail of everywhere you walked and been on the map. Anyone?
>>
>>387709971
Oh wait you can do first person outside of combat? How? Does that mean you can pilot your doll in first person? I'd love that
>>
>>387710539
congrats, you might be retarded
>>
>>387711047
Its not true 1st person. Its prerty akward.
>>
>>387708630
>The immersion
I really don't get this. I mean if anything Link was granted this magical technology. How the fuck is it immersive to not make use out of it then? Feels out of character if anything.
>>
File: 1489299809770.png (3MB, 1258x1766px) Image search: [Google]
1489299809770.png
3MB, 1258x1766px
>>387710924
Not really, the cooking is fun and varied but ultimately it breaks down into "just cook a single hearty ingredient for easy full heals" to the point where you never need to try and make recipes anymore.

There's all these neat recipes that you'll never make because they're just not worth it
>>
>>387711047
If you zoom the camera to the max it goes inside your character, basically turning the game first person. Except when you jump.
>>
>>387711042
You have to own the DLC to use that feature.
>>
Great game, but got too easy by the end when you had so much health and armor, and extra hearts became meaningless.
I think it'd be great if they had rebalanced hearts so that you can only overheal to double your true life bar, and then make heart upgrades more expensive as you go on, from 4 orbs at the beginning, then to 5, and up so you max out at 15 hearts by the maximum level, which would still let you use cooking to double your hearts to 30 so that entire feature doesn't become obsolete.
>>
>>387711145
>>387711281
Ah alrighty you got my hopes up haha. I was hoping to see the doll's cockpit as I walked around
>>
>>387711042
If you've bought the season pass, press X while on the map
>>
>>387711232
I just chose not to use hearty shit. Sell it every time I hit up my boy Beedle.

It makes the cooking much more fun, especially in hard mode. I know it's a personal limitation, but as you said, there are a lot of unique recipes and it's enjoyable discovering them.
>>
Literally the first thing I did when I got out of the Shrine of Resurrection. I don't need to know how much noise I'm making or what the weather's like, I can intuit that pretty easily from the game itself.
>>
>>387712360
The weather forecast's pretty good for planning ahead if it's going to rain soon. I wish there was a way to individually turn off certain elements but keep others. Xenoblade Chronicles X let you did that, I really don't know why Zelda only has an all off/all on option.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.