[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens to your mind and body after a petrify spell has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: petrify.png (347KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
petrify.png
347KB, 640x480px
What happens to your mind and body after a petrify spell has been cast on you /v/? Are you still able to think and feel? Do you still have a conscious and are still able to process thoughts? What if you have to pee?

Or does everything just freeze up and you just see only black as if you are dead?
>>
>>387706648
Your entire body on cellular level becomes stone, ergo you're not alive and thus not able to think or feel.
>>
>>387706648
yes
>>
>>387706648
You become a fucking stone man.
>>
>>387706769

When the spell is undone is it the same you or an exact duplicate you?
>>
>>387707010
Seeing as it's literally MAGIC and not science, then it's most likely the same you.
>>
>>387706648
>>387706769
>Rinoa never returned to human form trapped in a form half-stone and half-human craving death but unable to die. Rinoa stopped thinking.
>>
>>387707249
COULD THIS BE.... NO.... IT CAN'T BE.... BUT... WHAT IF IT IS... IS THIS... TRULY....
A JOJO REFERENCE BY ANY CHANCE!?!?!?
>>
>>387706648
haha
>>
>>387706648
Aren't there some real world diseases that do stuff like petrify parts of your body?.
>>
>>387707474
There's a rare genetic disease where your muscles calcify and basically turn into bone.
>>
File: this guy.png (161KB, 283x307px) Image search: [Google]
this guy.png
161KB, 283x307px
>playing FFX
>rikku gets turned to stone
>enemy attacks her again
wat
>she shatters
WAT?
>>
>>387706648
yfw petrification is a real thing in Pompeii

Same thing will happen during the Yellow Stone eruption
>>
>>387708010
This shit terrified my when I played in my younger days. And it always confused me on how they come back.
>>
>>387708162
Being coated in molten lava and drying is not the same as petrification anon. It's a combination of burning, oxygen depravation and being burried alive.
>>
>>387706648
>Rinoa
>Squall
>Irvine

are you even trying to play the game
>>
>>387708162
probably not, Pyroclastic flows only get so far and Yellowstone is situated in a fairly sparsely habitated park, if it even triggers a pyroclastic flow which doesn't always happen.
>>
>>387706648
Considering that people can be unpetrified hundreds of years after they were initially petrified, I assumed they would just cease to function all together. Otherwise their brain wouldn't be petrified and therefore it would decay.
>>
>>387708162
Yellow Stone will sooner gas us with toxins than kill with lava anon. Atmosphere would get completely fucked, far more than it ever did after Chernobyl.
>>
>>387708447
>get petrified
>hundreds of year of constant erosion on you
>get unpetrified
>sections of skin missing and loss of vision due to missing fragments
It wouldn't be a pretty sight.
>>
>early game enemies have entire party petrify attacks
Fuck you FFIX
>>
>>387709218
>mad that enemies are designed to fit the plot of the game
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.