[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I get an honest opinion on this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Can I get an honest opinion on this?
>>
They changed it up by making it more linear and getting rid of that stupid timer. This makes it better, like how Pokémon Sun and Moon are better than the garbage that came before. Open World games are a cancer.
>>
File: 1395450318062.jpg (11KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1395450318062.jpg
11KB, 500x281px
>>387705096
>A Hollow shell of former self
>Sparse Sidequests
>Uninspired/Boring Enemy Psychopath fights
>Bringing back Frank was also a lazy way to get fans to come back to see a shit game
>Barely any new items/weapon uses & combos

>>387705267
Removal of the timer removed any sense of urgency to what you are doing so you get no direction or sense of danger even among the already brain dead ai

All in all a solid 5/10, probably due to the only 1 year of production team they were given thanks to microsoft or capcom

Its really depressing as a fan of the franchise but once again another capcom let down
>>
>>387705096
It's bad. Worst in the series, and it's not even good if you just want to kill zombies, because 3 does everything better in that regard.
>>
>>387705267
Funny since DR4 is what happens when devs apply the standard open world formula to DR. It's precisely the type of open world game that's cancer. It removes any sense of linearity that previous games had and just turns it into an open world zombie Musou.

>>387705096
Don't bother. You'll have a better time replaying any of the previous games. You won't even find enjoyment in the pile of shit that passes for a 'story' in this.
>>
>>387705096
It's not dead rising
>>
GOTY of the year. Nu/v/rigins just mad it is not anime garbage anymore. Situation just like with DmC
>>
>>387705096
It was a fine game. Definitely different from the previous but still a fine game in its own right.
>>
>>387706743
nope
>>
>>387705267
The timer was the most important part. When you remove the timer, you get a generic open world zombie game.

>>387705096
It's been a long time since I felt genuine disappointment like I have with DR4, it felt like for the minor things they learned from 3 they took 4 big steps back everywhere else. 3 is forgettable in itself, but 4 is worse in this regard with a forgettable soundtrack, less combo weapons/vehicles, the removal of psychopaths, no side quests, that the other games had, it somehow tries to be an expansion pack to 3 in some cases but cant even do that. I dont understand what they were thinking or why the game ended up like this.

And I paid $60 for it. $60 for a game with a singleplayer shorter than DR3 and with somehow less replay value. I got 55-62% done after only 11 hours of gameplay.
>>
>>387705096
frank dies
>>
>>387709679
then becomes a zombie, then gets unzombified
>>
>>387705096
I pirated the game, played the intro and uninstalled.
Played 1, 2 otr and 3 before.
Zombies don´t have any weight and it feels like you´re punching piniatas with a pillow. It looks worse, it plays worse and it´s a worse game all around.
Would not recommend
This game is not worth it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.