[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elder Scrolls mods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: elderscrolls6.jpg (73KB, 555x328px) Image search: [Google]
elderscrolls6.jpg
73KB, 555x328px
What are some essential mods for these games?
>>
>>387698806
How long would it take you to sit down and play all three? Let's assume the player isn't a neet and has work and other things taking up his time as well.
>>
>>387699118
Depends on what you mean by "play". These are not the kinds of games where you just play the main story and then drop it. They have tons of side quests and shit you can do. Many people don't even pursue the main quest until they're hundreds of hours in, but that's just their choice. If you want to you can do the main quest first or even not do the main quest at all. The main quest is just one small part of the games and you can have tons of fun in them without touching it at all.
If you want to do everything, you can easily spend a couple hundred hours in each game just doing all of the quests. And that's BEFORE mods. There are so many neat quests and overhauls and so much shit I'd love to list but don't have the time or energy to do. They're easy to find through Google though so do that when you have the time. You can easily get an additional few hundred hours of gameplay between all of the games just by playing with mods.
These games are the ultimate time sinks.
>>
revo uninstaller
>>
>tfw always get CTD'd in Markath's Hall of the Dead
sad
>>
play vanilla or don't play at all
>>
Horse pussy.
>>
>>387698806
For morrowind MGE and Morrowind Code patch for first playthrough
>>
>>387699914
I chuckled
>>
I play skyrim special edition on xbone and I added a lot of mods and now every time I see a dragon its that dumb Thomas the train instead. I've literally disabled every mod to try and figure out which is doing it and it's still thomas the train after I've disabled every mod. Is my game broken? What do?
>>
Is the combat in Morrowind really that bad? I'm thinking of picking it up but I hear people complaining about the combat constantly.
>>
https://www.tesgeneral.com/
>>
>>387703041
If you don't like dice rolls in a first person game then it might not be for you
>>
Essential mods for enjoying:
>Morrowind
MGEXE and MCP. If it's not your first playthrough then Greater Dwemer Ruins and Sotha Sil Expanded
>Oblivion
FCOM *or* OOO+MMM, Unique Landscapes, Modular Beautiful People, some sort of leveling mod, unofficial Oblivion patch
>Skyrim
Uninstall.exe
>>
>>387698806
I'd give em a hundred hours each

Thousand with mods
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.