[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the easiest game you have played?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

Has to have actual gameplay, no VN's or other such bullshit. Also has to be on normal difficulty or above.
>>
That awful scribblenauts unlimited game. If you don't count that, probably RE4Wii because the controls are insane with wii controls.
>>
>>387692087
Dark souls 2
>>
any musou
>>
>>387692087
minecraft
>>
>>387692087
Any asscreed game.
>>
>>387692087
New Super Mario Bros.
Mario Galaxy
>>
>>387692087
Prince of Persia '08.
>>
Horizon Zero Dawn
>>
Aladdin on the SNES or Kirby's Dreamland on the GB still feel like the easiest games I ever played
>>
>>387692087
patrician taste, OP!
>>
>>387692595
gotoh juan, right?
>>
File: 1355266150838.gif (278KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1355266150838.gif
278KB, 450x450px
>>387692087

Beyond Two Souls

Not joking. It is impossible to die in that game. Literally.
You can fail 100% of the quick time events and still have the game progressing like nothing happen
>>
>>387693341
what's the point of doing the QTEs then
>>
Torchlight on normal was dead unbearably easy.
>>
>>387692087
Mimana Iyar Chronicles
Never lost a single fight until the last boss.
>>
>>387693848
So they could charge 60 bucks for a movie.
>>
>>387692087
Ubisoft sandboxes in general + Hearts of Iron IV with its horrendous AI
>>
>>387692087
>that mom

What is that artists beef exactly? Does he want to fuck his mom or boys or what?
>>
Boys Kingdom was my preferred fapbait for like 5 months.
Then just as it tailed off he put in preggers loli and added another 2 months.
>>
>>387693848
If you think that's bad, then you should try the driving sequence in that game. Let go of the controller, and the game drives the car for you!
>>
>>387694265
>Boys Kingdom
>not Applicant for Death
>>
Kirby
>>
Any Final Fantasy

Shadow of Mordor
>>
Pyre. You can deliberately lose every game of cosmic B-ball and still beat the game. Your performance doesn't matter and you get railroaded into the end of the game no matter what. Fuck, even Telltale games have fail states. I'm still mad.
>>
>>387692087
just cause 2
>>
>>387694304
Pls no.

Never liked this guro stuff he did.
>>
Pokemon games are the first thing that come to mind, but i feel like i have played an even easier game.
>>
>>387692087
D44M
>>
>>387694360
>Shadow of Mordor
>tfw I died like 5 times in this game

I felt so ashamed every time

somehow the combat wasn't near as 'good' as batman arkham asylum's combat, it felt like a clusterfuck honestly
>>
JAPANERU PINGU SUMERUSHI SUSHIERU!

ANIMUSAN DESU. KAKUDO SHIMADA DANTE SAN.

SUDOKERU SELFU.
>>
>>387694436
When you're playing on normal it really is. It's truly harder on higher difficulity levels but it's still fun.
>>
The one that always comes to mind is Remember Me.

Combat is basically just the world's easiest rhythm game and you can actually regenerate health by landing hits. It's an insanely forgiving game, you aren't going to die unless you do it on purpose.
>>
a link between worlds
>>
Kirby's Dreamland
It's also laughably short compared to something like Mario Land 2.
>>
>>387694265
His storys are always the fucking same and absolutley absurd. I can't tell exaclty what his fetish is wether its the girls, the boys or the moms.
>>
>>387694319
this
>>
Pitfall
>>
>>387692087
Fallout 3/NV/4
Assassins Creed
The Last of Us
Uncharted
Zelda
Bioshock (Durr die in boss room and literally respawn right next to boss)
>>
File: IMG_9911.jpg (137KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9911.jpg
137KB, 250x350px
>>
>>387694852
>wear soldier armor the entire game
>adds appreciable defense but nothing crazy
>find fourth fairy in desert
>suddenly take 1/4 to 1/2 damage from 90% of attacks in the game
>also every weak-ass bokoblin is carrying royal broadswords around now so no need to ever worry about weapons
This game's power creep is insane, I haven't fought Ganon yet but I bet it's gonna be easy as fuck considering the fact that he's fully weakened compared to when I first tried to do it at the start of the game.
>>
you can speed run this in like 6 minutes
>>
>>387692087
Asscreed maybe, I still enjoyed most of them. The games became harder with Unity but not really in a fun way.
>>
>>387695030
I realized like 10 hours in that the gameplay apart from walking is pretty much optional, so I did like 70 shrines, only one of which made me stop for a second (you know the one) and shot some elemental arrows at the Blights.

But yeah the combat is clearly unbalanced, if you accidentally stumble into an enemy, between elixirs being OP from the word go and the autosave function, BotW has to be the most hand-holdy action-adventure I've ever played. There's literally no threat, and very few instances where you have to do anything besides press a to walk vertically.
>>
>>387692087
Probably Fable 3
>>
>>387694360
>Any Final Fantasy

That's a pretty fucking bold statement

So big man, you beat FFXIV's Neo Exdeath? Did you even beat Cid in XIII? Yiazmat in XII?

Doubt it
>>
File: ratchetclank1280jpg-6846a7_1280w.jpg (290KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ratchetclank1280jpg-6846a7_1280w.jpg
290KB, 1280x720px
I was actually shocked at how easy this was, the first one was fairly challenging but this one was a fucking cakewalk.
>>
>>387695737
Whilst i agree that it's pretty stupid he said any Final Fantasy, the thread isn't "easiest game you've 100%-ed", those are optional, and don't fit into the parameters.
>>
>>387694213
>That artist
He has been forgotten by time. His art was edgy back in the days when female anatomy didn't matter in hentai. Since then, just about every artist does laps around him.
>>
>>387694585

Easily the most brainless and simple game in the series, I didn't even die in the challenge dungeon.
>>
>>387694319
This. Not only is it easy, but short as fuck.
>>
>>387692087
Kingdom Hearts 2 on normal might be up there
>>
>>387696042
Didnmt really answe the question. And id say old doujin takes less liberities than what a lot of modern ones do. His werr the first i saw that were so... Graphic, in their characters lust and i had never seen such an attention to skin texture and pussy hair before
>>
>>387692087
skyrim. it's dumb. you just stealth archer, abuse the enemies horrible tracking, or any other number of overpowered things in the game. no matter what path you go you get overpowered by level 20. the game isn't challenging and that removes all the fun.

also, time stop potion chugging
>>
>>387695946

FFXIII's Cid isn't optional at all though
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.