[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BASED Druckmann

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: druckmann.jpg (100KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
druckmann.jpg
100KB, 400x400px
Hey guys, this is Neil. Neil decided to create intellectual and thought provoking video games.
Say something nice about him.
>>
>>387688105
Fuck off with your loli lesbo nigger fetishes Cuckman
>>
File: duckman.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
duckman.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>387688105

>Say something nice about him.

Before he was leftist, egotistical, sjw pandering hipster faggot he was a competent games designer.
>>
>excellent writing by video game standards
>sjw shit inserted at random
You can't have everything, right?
>>
File: b-pirate-17-4.png (353KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
b-pirate-17-4.png
353KB, 640x360px
>>387688105
>intellectual and thought provoking
>DUDE LESBIANS LMAO

Call me when they're cute&pretty like the nips make them, otherwise don't care.
>>
File: This is my fancy cup of tea.jpg (18KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
This is my fancy cup of tea.jpg
18KB, 450x300px
>Takes a character people like. Puts her into a relationship, with another female, of a different race
Not exactly sure whom it was supposed to appeal to, but it's not my cup of tea.

Her daughter didn't even look like a young Marlene. That's the real tragedy of it all.
>>
>>387688785
>relationship
Did you even play it?
>>
Is this the dumb faggot that said diversity is the most important thing in games
>>
>>387688105
That'd be a nice change from the norm. Did he give any details on when he was going to start making them? Because right now he seems committed to not doing that.

>>387688489
>Video game standards for writing are lower than movie standards for writing
This meme has to die. Sure there are plenty of games with shit or generic stories but there are just as many movies with the same problem.
Importing movie standards for writing is the worst meme because the only reason these hacks write is because they can't make the cut writing movies and movie standards don't even really exploit the full depth made available by a game because they're too focused on trying to get what makes a movie to work to work within a game.
>>
>>387688465
No he fucking wasn't. The second game he worked on at Naughty Dog was a buggy piece of shit that fucked many people's memory cards, and the Uncharted games aren't exactly technical masterpieces with their numerous glitches and shitty AI.

Fuck off Neil.
>>
>>387688105
JUDE!
>>
File: 2540252_mchonky_200x200.jpg (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
2540252_mchonky_200x200.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
>>387688105
You are a strong person. You have pretty eyes.
>>
>>387688105
i dont actually have any real issues with his games, they're ok but not excellent
>>
>>387688105
He looks greasy, I bet he smells bad too.
>>
>>387688105
Cuckmann
>>
>>387688105
>tfw he looks like a direct descendant of Jesus Christ

Hnnnnnggggg.
>>
>((Druckmann))
Off to the oven you go
>>
He got utterly brainfucked by Anita videos and now he geniunely thinks there's nothing weird about scripted sequences where you get beat up by women half your character's size.
>>
>>387688785
And then he felt guilty about Joel shooting Marlene and made the shitshow of a Mary Sue that was Nadine in Uncharted 4.
>>
File: bruce-lee-1[1].jpg (127KB, 700x473px) Image search: [Google]
bruce-lee-1[1].jpg
127KB, 700x473px
>>387690142
>and now he geniunely thinks there's nothing weird about scripted sequences where you get beat up by women half your character's size.

No one thought it was weird when Bruce Lee beat up guys three times his size.
>>
>>387690341
The scene in the game was more like seeing Bruce Lee get beat up by a girl, while having Jet Li for back up. It's further compounded by the fact that it takes place outside of a cutscene.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.