[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Uninstall moments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: dcdflcU.png (5KB, 459x173px) Image search: [Google]
dcdflcU.png
5KB, 459x173px
>playing some backlog games
>INSIDE
>it's okay, very easy/simple trial and error, really gives off no emotion at all, boring to look at, boring experience, just want to get over with it
>pic happens
Well okay then. I already concluded that it's overrated indie shit anyway.
>>
File: stopbeingascientistyouslut.jpg (1MB, 3200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
stopbeingascientistyouslut.jpg
1MB, 3200x1800px
>>387688102
>Not just watching Kizuna AI play it

I uninstalled Prey because the extremely erratic and unending enemies that respawn whenever you change rooms got tiring really fast
>>
>>387688102
The ending makes up for the middle section of the game. It's okay but the story doesn't explain much, take it what you will.

Watch a full walk through on Youtube and you'll get a similar experience. The game is a walking 2.5D simulator with puzzles every now and again .

>>>387689148
>>
I uninstalled
>Homefront The Revolution when I died near the start and wanted me to watch the whole unskippable intro again
>Chaser when it made me do a stealth mission that was utterly broken
>Turok 2 at that shitty cave level
>Sonic the Lost World because its rail sliding mechanic broke giving me a game over (it was also shit)
>Sonic 4 Episode 2 cause Metal Sonic
>Serious Sam 3 because I jumped out of the world in a game that encouraged searching for obscure secrets
>Fallout 3 when I jumped off Tennpenny Tower, saved midair, loaded the save and landed unharmed
>Skyrim when I bought and paid for a house but got no key
>Cold Steel when I found out the end twist
>>
>>387690187
>Turok 2 at that shitty cave level

kys
>>
>>387688102
>Playing Arcanum last month
>Spend 3 hours looking up fixes and tweaks to try and get it running on Windows 10
>It's still a stuttery mess
Uninstalled, guess I'm never allowed to play Arcanum again
>>
>>387692745
Why not just emulate win98 or something it actually runs on, and play it through that?
>>
>>387692883
Hassle, and Windows 10s compatibility mode is objectively worse than 8s
>>
>>387693616
It takes like ten minutes to set up.
>>
>>387688102
Resistance 3

>hyped after R2
>suddenly they decide to change the gameplay and make it a 'resistance' guerrilla style game
>what this actually means is no setpieces, all the battles are small and boring and the story is fucking awful

I made it to I think New York before quitting.
>>
File: 1489913268713.jpg (97KB, 520x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489913268713.jpg
97KB, 520x600px
>>387688102
>Be MH 4U bab (just finished low rank today)
>Excited for World
>Decide to emulate MHFU since everyone has been jerking it off so much
>Realise that Switch Axe isn't a thing yet
>See those hitboxes
>Uninstall
>>
>>387688102
>playing Hitman Absolution
>game is absolute dogshit but I keep playing in hopes it could get better at some point
>reach third last mission
>realize I've been wasting my time giving this turd a pass
>realize one of my favorite franchises has been murdered
>uninstall while feeling nothing but anger and sadness
>>
>>387692745
Just do this.
https://steamcommunity.com/app/215930/discussions/0/846956740704592766/

Copy the 3 DLL files to the Arcanum directory and overwrite any files if needed

add -no3d at the end of the target in the shortcut like
V:\games\Arcanum\Arcanum.exe -no3d

The DLL files also work for a lot of other 2d games that run like shit on win 8+ because of the 16bit ddraw bullshit(that's why the forum post is for a completely different game too)
>>
>>387694263
The new Hitman is actually really good, but Absolution is definitely garbage.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.