[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you cure the werewolves, /v/? Or did you help them get revenge?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Did you cure the werewolves, /v/?

Or did you help them get revenge?
>>
I fucked them
>>
>>387686565
Cure them
>>
Bioware died with those tits.
>>
>>387686565
Why is there a tree growing out of her vag
>>
>>387686565
I remember choosing one thing and the game did the opposite thing of what I intended.
>>
>*SARL*GROWL*
Killed those disgusting motherfuckers
>>
>>387686565
Worst opening story.
Also the bitch was obviously evil as fuck.
>>
>>387687092
Dwarf king
>>
>>387686565

Pretty sure I negotiated and made hoomans and woofers live in peace.
>>
>>387687230
No, in that exact scene.
>>
>>387686565
Did the wood go up her vagina?
>>
>>387686865
>>387687393
>implying you wouldnt have a permanent magical onahole around your dick at all times if you had magic

>>387687130
but the circle was the opening mission
>>
>>387686565
Yes, it seemed like the most logical decision. It's not like I needed Zatrian.
>>
>>387687330
Wasn't it knife ears and woofers, though?
>>
>>387687741
>but the circle was the opening mission
Oh yeah, fuck. But the wood elf missions were all pretty lame, no wonder i mixed them up. Besides cucking the guy who asks you to talk to his crush.
>>
>>387688050
>Besides cucking the guy who asks you to talk to his crush.
nani?
>>
>>387686565
I cured them and then I murdered them. Who /nofucks/ here
>>
>>387687984

Oh, right. Been years.
>>
File: Cammen_DA_wiki.jpg (23KB, 311x390px) Image search: [Google]
Cammen_DA_wiki.jpg
23KB, 311x390px
>>387688313
>>
File: Creature-Desire_Demon.jpg (58KB, 440x693px) Image search: [Google]
Creature-Desire_Demon.jpg
58KB, 440x693px
>>387686565
>Bioware's last good games - Mass Effect and Dragon Age, had big titty waifus
>every subsequent game got increasingly progressive and in turn lower rated
They had years, why didn't they ever realise gays and Fujoshi don't pay the bills?
>>
>>387688983
I cant remember that quest. But then again it has been 10 years ago or something since i played it.

>Bedding Gheyna yourself: Leliana disapproves (-3) , while Wynne approves (+7) (Bug, the documentation calls for Wynne disapproves (-7) .
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.