[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: -.jpg (552KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
-.jpg
552KB, 2000x1000px
What's the point?
>>
For you to complain about it and give them free publicity
>>
Money
>>
>>387684969
Seething much, nazi?
>>
normie bucks
>>
>>387684969
normies, you fucking idiot
>>
For stupids that cannot emulate.
>>
Just kind of a cool collector's item I guess. Feels like playing with the original hardware but with modern conveniences like HDMI and digital games built in. I preordered two.
>>
Every snes I've found is broken and there's apparently no fixing them, so a new system that can play the carts on moden TV connections is something.
>>
For the NEET with low IQ.
>>
>>387685692
>and there's apparently no fixing them

There's always a way to fix a circuitboard as long as it isn't torn to shit. You just need to pinpoint the pieces that need replacing and soldering skills.
>>
>>387684969
something for scalpers to make bank on, that's about it.

The funny thing is, how big is the entire SNES library, filesize wise? I'm sure you could put the entire thing on a flash drive.
>>
>>387684969
Earthbound and Mario RPG for the first time in europooristan.
>>
>>387685845
a pretty tiny flash drive, I meant.
>>
So Nintendo can keep milking the gamers/lol I'm so a nerd fads so they dont have to do any real work.
>>
>>387685829
That's what I was thinking but asking around for such services were useless.
>>
File: and hide behind masks.jpg (279KB, 1149x712px) Image search: [Google]
and hide behind masks.jpg
279KB, 1149x712px
>>387685087
>Seething much, nazi?

It's antifacucks who are against capitalism
>>
>>387684969
Emulating is too hard for brainlets.
>>
>>387684969
Cute af :3
>>
>>387686464
>cashlet too poor to buy games
>has to steal them instead
lamo
>>
File: Commodore64_DTV_mugshot-x600.jpg (81KB, 444x600px) Image search: [Google]
Commodore64_DTV_mugshot-x600.jpg
81KB, 444x600px
>>387684969
To get the Nintendo fanboys and normies who heard retro gaming is super cool to buy an overpriced single-board computer in a gimmicky plastic shell.

At least stuff like the C64DTV was made to be easily hackable so you could do some fun shit with it making it essentially into a proper C64.
>>
I will be scalping one once the preorders go up. I'm not missing the boat this time.
>>
>muh emulator
People like having the real thing to hold and use on a tv set. Not run as a file on their monitor with an xbox joy pad.
>>
>>387686769
This guy knows wussup
>>
It's for nostalgia and convenience. There's nothing wrong with either.

Sure, people here have played those games to death but a lot of people may not have touched a SNES or SNES game for 20+ years. They may want a living room experience to share with the family that doesn't require hunting ROMs or real cartridges.
>>
>>387684969
Emulators are invisible to normies for whatever reason even though they're easy to find and set up.
>>
>>387686769
>Using xbox joypad
>Not buying a USB SNES controller pad
>>
>>387686935
>It's for nostalgia and convenience
also, novelty
>>
>>387686769
>real thing
It's a name brand emulator, nothing more
>>
>>387687031
>buying knockoffs
lol
>>
File: why.png (78KB, 316x194px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
78KB, 316x194px
What's the point?
>>
>>387684969
they'll buy anything with the logo on it
>>
>>387684969

There isn't one, just get a pi
>>
>>387686226
>>387685087
Can you both sides of fucking retards kill each others already so we can move on from all this retardation?
>>
What's the point of video games?
>>
File: kP88VZQ[1].gif (634KB, 718x404px) Image search: [Google]
kP88VZQ[1].gif
634KB, 718x404px
>>387684969
>>
How is everyone here so retarded?

The Snes Mini is an easy way to relive your childhood for a lot of people, especially those without emulation knowhow, but most importantly the Snes Mini is advertising for Nintendo as a brand, it's easily recognizeable and it's cheap.

>why doesn't everyone have the exact same set of tools and knowledge I have and how could they possibly fall for this thing that I personally deem superfluous, if not a scam
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.