[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: 720.jpg (83KB, 720x406px) Image search: [Google]
720.jpg
83KB, 720x406px
Thoughts?
>>
Good
>>
Big corporations are masters at hyperbolic financial projection
>uhh these cheats cost us 8 million dollars in lost revenue
>>
>>387684008
Full support from me
Fuck cheaters.
>>
>Games are become more casual now a days
>People still trying to cheat
>>
k
>>
>>387684157
look at mr cheater here squirming
feel the water boiling, you little shit?
>>
>>387684824
>Games are become
>now a days

kys, degenerate
>>
>sue cheat makers
>don't sue actual cheaters
Rely meks thonk
Muh esports!
>>
>>387684893
but hes right. blizzard could fight cheaters but it brings more money in sueing them. they dont give a fuck about cheats. they want your hard earned schmeckles boy
>>
>cheat

Those are network flux manager.
>>
serves them right
>>
>>387684929
>>now a days
Literally what is wrong with that?
>>
Where does Blizzard think they're gonna get this money from? Anybody pathetic enough to cheat at an online video game is not gonna have any money.
>>
>>387687610
these are the people who sell them they are sueing
>>
>>387684008
Yeah fuck em. Faggots aimbotting with 0 game sense. Go after the cheat makers.
>>
>>387684157
It directly affects their business and sales. If people believe that their games, which have all gone free-to-play but supported by micro-transaction, are being rigged. it will hurt their bottom line. Think about it, if you believe you would never win a match in Overwatch or Hearthstone or Heroes of the Storm, would you play? Maybe you would once or twice, but some people wouldn't and even less would spend money. You are being super fucking naive if you don't believe that cheating is going to actually start to affect their bottom line. There is a reason they are going after them, and it's their business model. My guess though is you're some 16 year old who doesn't even own a credit card anyways, so what do you care if you waste Mommy and Daddy's cash.
>>
>>387687610
It's not the individual people who will be charged, it will be the distribution and creators of cheats. The only financial recourse they would pursue would be against someone like a streamer or "pro" player directly exploiting their games for profit.
>>
>>387684008
I lose because of mercy mains, not cheaters.
>>
>>387684008
Good, game is still shit tho
>>
>pay X amount for a game
>cheat
Why? Just don't buy the game and claim you beat it. Fucking retards.
>>
What the fuck law are the cheat makers breaking anyway
>>
>>387689219
Copyright infringement in this case
>>
>>387687425
It's nowadays not "now a days". Now, a days ?
>>
>>387689308
They're also violating the terms and agreements they accepted when they decided to play the Blizzard game in which they cheated.
>>
>>387684008
>i-it's cheats that ruin our game
>>
>>387689602
A cheat maker doesn't necessarily play any of the games. But they do break some federal laws by reverse engineering, assuming Blizzard can prove they are reverse engineering.
>>
yo lets lawsuit poverty while we're at it
>>
>>387689219
It doesn't matter.
>>
>>387687425
Well, you can't use the word "literally" correctly either, so I guess you wouldnt understand.
>>
>>387689416
ahh settle down u grammar Nazi people like u are a diamond dozen noone cares about ur hot opinions fag
>>
>>387689602
You can't be sued for breaking TOS
>>
>>387687425
not him, but it's nowadays
>>
>>387689713
reverse engineering software isnt against the law
>>
>>387686535
>let cheaters cheat
>ban them, they rebuy the game
>profit
and in blizzards case they also sue cheatmakers for extra €$£
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.