[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Destiny 2 hype thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: Destiny-2-official.jpg (518KB, 1900x1068px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny-2-official.jpg
518KB, 1900x1068px
>he/she still hasn't preordered Destiny 2 for his/her prefered platform

what is your excuse?

Also has anybody ordered collectors edition?

Also how much have you enjoyed the beta? Will you play upcoming PC beta?
>>
>what is your excuse?
I think the game is mind-numbingly boring.
>>
>>387683561
I never played it but the last one seemed insanely repetitive when I watched my room mate play. He just did the same thing (killing some giant eye robot) over and over again.
>>
Why do the graphics look like an early PS3 game?
>>
>>387684689
are you blind? the game looks like nothing early PS3 game.
>>
I'm gonna wait for the PC beta next week. If it's good I'll go ahead and throw some money at it.
>>
same shit with a 2 added
>>
PCfag.
How similar is it to Halo?

I always liked the polish of Halo games and the way the AI and gameplay worked.
>>
test
>>
>pre-ordering games
get cancer, retard
>>
File: 1501927630319.jpg (34KB, 480x692px) Image search: [Google]
1501927630319.jpg
34KB, 480x692px
>>387683561
kys shill
>>
>>387685876
what a redneck cunt
>>
Got my game pre ordered.

Nothing more fun then raiding with a group of friends.

Still no excuses for vanilla destiny. I don't blame people for not trusting bunge.
>>
>>387683561
Report and ignore shill threads
>>
>>387685001
The only thing that's similar is the gun-play, but the level design is amazing, more like Valve than Bungie and that's not a bad thing. The Taken King had some great level design and good platforming sections.
>>
>>387685973
Haha! Yes, I agree my fellow video game consumer!
>>
A garbage game for garbage people.
>>
How can anyone fall for that Game again...
Its literally another Expansion but they slapped a 2 behind it to justify the 60 dollaridoos ontop of getting a new season Pass.

How can you fucks be so clueless.
>>
File: 1502998492013.jpg (529KB, 804x818px) Image search: [Google]
1502998492013.jpg
529KB, 804x818px
>>387683561
>Company is so cucked they need to be gender inclusive in their astroturfing
>>
>>387686014
So is the AI nothing like the grunts/jackals/Elites of Halo and the quick switching between vehicles and FPS are gone?
>>
>>387686873
ahahahah holy shit, activision needs to hire a new shill company.
>>
File: ur_a_faggot.jpg (15KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
ur_a_faggot.jpg
15KB, 256x197px
Oh boy dis gonna be so good
>>
>>387686807
5 million destinydrones are guaranteed to get this again and blow 1000 hours all over again to do the same shit, they are the new blizzdrones
>>
>>387687213
Destiny Drone = Dyrone
>>
>>387683561
>Pre-Order

Buy...why? The digital copies will run out?
>>
>>387686807
Who cares, I just want to mindlessly shoot and loot.
>>
I haven't played Destiny before. I was debating picking up Destiny 1 in the sale last week but I may as well just wait until 2 comes out on PC. I'll be trying the beta next week, and I'm going to decide whether to preorder (or bother with the game at all) based on my experience with it. I play a lot of Warframe, and in theory it'll be somewhat similar, right?
>>
>>387683561
I really liked how you wrote he/she so both genders were accounted for.

Really just made this shilling feel more sincere.
>>
>>387683561
>there is no way that /v/ has shil-
>>
>Work for Bungie
>Cant tell if people are shilling or if they actually enjoued the first and are awaiting the sequel

It's a very strange feeling. I dont think Activision would bother shilling on 4chan but the thought runs in the back of my mind that it's plausible
>>
>>387685876
Lmao at this picture, nigga must have a microbenis.
>>
Is being an asshole to random online communities worth the measly pay they're giving you?

>>387689692
>if people are shilling
>he/she on his/her preferred platform
>double spacing everything
>hype thread
>generic official picture of game instead of a screenshot
If it's not shilling OP should kill him/herself either way because it's a terrible lazy as fuck post all around.
>>
>>387687564
I mean, there probably aren't only guys on /v/, so we should account both genders.
>>
>>387689692
>if they actually enjoued the first and are awaiting the sequel

I really enjoyed first one.
Mind you tht I got the complete collection and I have played it through 2 months ago so I wasn't playing it at launch, which wasn't as good.

If youre not larping, any unreleased info you would like to post here about the game?
>>
>>387689692
m8 ppl are shilling on 4chan since forever now.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.