[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quickly /v/, my gf left me with her decent-end notebook to fill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Quickly /v/, my gf left me with her decent-end notebook to fill with games, I already got her into Hollow Knight, just installed Binding of Isaac, Stardew Valley and Hyper Light Drifter. Recommend me more games!

Also, is there any game you guys recommend for playing together on PC?
>>
>>387683347
Oh and when I say playing together I mean like coop and stuff, like Castle Crashers for example
>>
>>387683347
Factorio
Rimworld
Terraria
Dragon's Dogma

Idk about good games for coop
>>
>>387683347
Portal 2
Divnity: Original Sin

I got 10h into Hollow Knight but it seems kinda dull and boring gameplay-wise
>>
>>387684146
>but it seems kinda dull and boring gameplay-wise

So just like the shitty games you suggested.
>>
>>387684146
>Portal 2
>Divnity: Original Sin

>>387683958
>Dragon's Dogma

Fuck, yeah, forgot to say she has Kinetosis, so she can't deal with games that have camera movement unless she's got a big black dot on a paper sticked to the screen.

But Terraria seems like a good idea. I'd forgotten all about it, did it get any update recently or something? I've been seeing it being posted around lately

Factorio looks cool too

Hollow Knight just captivated us a lot, just think the game has charm to spare, we both enjoy our metroidvanias and the combat seems decent enough for me, timing based and strategic, and if you want to have heals to spare you can't just blast through maps like in Dark Souls, because then you'll have no heals when you need it later.
>>
Witch Trainer
>>
LISA
Hotline Miami
Grezzo 2
>>
>>387685078
>Witch Trainer
She has unironically already "played" it

>>387685152
LISA is one I always forgot and know nothing about
>>
>>387683347
Fill the hdd with pics of your dick.
>>
>>387684817
It has charm but the combat isn't that much fun honestly.
Yeah sure it's timing-based but so are most games.
You get enough souls to heal by fighting bosses or enemies in those locked rooms. Having souls ready isn't the hard thing about healing but finding the opportunity to do it.

Rayman Origins/Legends and Risk of Rain are also great

There was an update in April for Terraria and they're still working on 1.3.6 so threads might just be anticipation.
Anyways it's fun and has shitload of content
>>
>>387685819
>Rayman Origins/Legends
Fuck, didn't know there were PC versions of those!
Okay, I think I'm done here, I might revisit this thread later to see if anyone suggested anything else interesting.
>>
>>387683347
Cave story+
Transistor
Speedrunners?
Risk of rain
>>
>>387683347
Ibb & Obb is a really good co-op game, trust me
>>
>>387683347
>>387683347
Nuclear Throne
Risk of Rain
Huniepop
Enter The Gungeon
>>
>>387683347
FTL
>>
>>387685461
LISA is a game about love, struggle and acceptance. My gf loved it.
Oh and make sure you get the original one, not the sequels
>>
>>387683347
>my gf left me
games won't fill the void anon
>>
>>387686386
Nice reading comprehension desu
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 259x195px
>>387683347
Ori and the blind forest.
>>
>>387686323
>The original one
Lisa the First?
>>
>>387686614
Lisa the first is solid and will let you get some minor references, but it's a vastly different game. Super dark, almost like Yume Nikki. It's only a couple hours long. It's worth it but not required at all for LISA the Painful (the game anon meant by "the original")
>>387686448
Second. Guacamelee too, which can be played in co-op as a bonus
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.