[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Game tries to be funny >It is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1392206549956.png (301KB, 629x405px) Image search: [Google]
1392206549956.png
301KB, 629x405px
>Game tries to be funny
>It is
>>
In this regard the only game that had more than a chuckle out of me was Jazzpunk.
>>
Go for the eyes, Boo, go for the eyes!
>>
>>387682065
Tales of- skits usually have some chuckle worthy dialogues.
>>
Name three
>>
>>387682325
What?
>>
File: 4653720279_5df086abb1.jpg (51KB, 282x321px) Image search: [Google]
4653720279_5df086abb1.jpg
51KB, 282x321px
>>387682325
>dude boobs lmao
>chuckle worthy
>>
>>387682616
>didn't play Graces F

Shit had the best skits.
>>
Why are Japanese games never funny?
>>
>>387682948
Localization.
>>
>>387682948
>japanese
>humor

their humor is so shit its not even funny, its always recycled slapstick or character reacting with some absurd face
>>
Stubbs the Zombie
>>
>>387682948
Japanese humor seems to be based on one of two things.

The first is slapstick on the level only an 8 year old would enjoy. The second is untranslatable puns.
>>
>>387682948
Japanese comedy is really bad
>>
>>387682948
>Don't do this stupid thing
>I'm doing this stupid thing
>EEEEEHH?? WHY DID YOU DO THIS STUPID THING?? (slaps with fan)
>>
>>387683069
It's always a surprise when japs manage to do something actually funny instead of jap-funny. It's so rare and out of place.
>>
>>387682948
Because they either explain the joke or they do the same jokes that have been done for 30 years now.
>>
>>387682948
Japs have shitty sense of humor
>>
>>387682948

Yeah, they're corny as fuck but for some reason I can never get enough of manzai stand ups. Especially if they parody them.

But humor you see in most harem anime is so fucking bad though. It's most just an excuse to animate some sexy shit that I'd rather watch on replay and muted.

That said, japanese comedy that attempts to reference western comedy is fucking legit though, like that fucking monty python insert in Girls und Panzer.
>>
>>387683708
>>That said, japanese comedy that attempts to reference western comedy is fucking legit though, like that fucking monty python insert in Girls und Panzer.

So you're saying that they can be funny when they're using someone else's jokes?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.