[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, what if we take our unique brand and just kill it :^)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: header.jpg (34KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
34KB, 460x215px
Guys, what if we take our unique brand and just kill it

:^)
>>
If you just posted EA you'd probably cover a lot more bases
>>
File: ME2_Cover_Art.png (1MB, 868x847px) Image search: [Google]
ME2_Cover_Art.png
1MB, 868x847px
We really want the COD audience
>>
>hey, you know those people who don't play our games
>yeah
>what if we pander to them?
>sure
>>
>>387679717
what was the point of the story in this game?
>>
File: shrug.jpg (23KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
23KB, 500x310px
>>387680020
>>
>>387679717
>We really want the Gears of War audience
ftfy
>>
Guys what if we all abandon our unique brand in order to make destiny clone

:^)
>>
Should have built more upon Mass Effect 1, in the right ways.
>>
>>387679717
People said that the story in ME2 still good but that you are literally forced to work with Cerberus in the first place is already a huge red flag desu.
>>
>>387679547
Don't worry, it'll be back in a few years with Mass Effect 4: Shepard's Revengeance
>>
File: ea murder pit.jpg (96KB, 512x921px) Image search: [Google]
ea murder pit.jpg
96KB, 512x921px
>guys what if we partner with this publisher in order to better secure our independence from making Licensed games and focus on our original IP
>choose literally the worst company possible
>>
>>387680020
fixing daddy issues
>>
>>387680746
The character writing was largely improved but the main story was ass.
>>
>>387679547
I'm playing right now and the combat and movement is clunky but manageable. World building is fantastic though, establishing lots of races and placing little bits of world lore throughout the game

Also Garrus is husbando material
>>
>>387680020
To know about what happened with the protheans, I guess?
>>
>>387681041
They got exterminated. Did any more need to be said?
>>
>>387681228
I thought the Collectors are brainwashed protheans?
>>
>>387681228
Yeah af. If anything the whole Collectors shits just cheapen the whole thing. Hell, they were even rarely mentioned in ME3, and in that game we had an actual Prothean teammates.
>>
>>387681329
They are. What significance does that adD?
>>
>>387681375
Exactly nothing!
>>
>>387680448
I hope it has at least 2 gay romance options.
Otherwise, Bioware gone to shit even in Edmonton.
>>
>>387679547
>unique brand
They just stole the story from Advent Rising since that series died after the first title.
>>
>>387680746
>>387680931
What was Shepherd meant to do? "Hmm, I could let humans continue to get abducted by the Collectors, but that's exactly what TIM wants me to do, so I guess I'll do nothing instead!"? That said, I agree - the overall story was meh to okay, but what I really liked about 2 was how much I felt like I got to know the characters. I still think Thane is my favourite character in the trilogy.
>>
>>387681859
maybe the writers should have made a better threat or have the ending actually matter
>>
>>387681590
I'm sure you're just incorrectly parroting what someone else said and you never actually played Advent Rising because that's just idiotic. They didn't steal the story, the two stories have very little in common. They took the format. i.e. a sci-fi trilogy where your choices are supposed to shape the narrative.
>>
>>387682097
You're seeing this too broad. If we look at that yes, if we do not, you can see the similarities. Ofc they did not copy paste it, but there's a reason that many people that were fanboying over ME1 release were calling it the spiritual successor of AR.
>you did not play the game
>idiotic
>parroting like no one could have an idea without copying someone else
Your defense attitude and insecurities when faced with a non indoctrinated person are showing.
>>
>>387682013
Nothing matters because you're gay.
>>
>>387680746
Let's be fucking real, Cerberus was cool as fucking shit and all about that Humanity first, what the fuck was not to like about them
>>
>>387683076
Yes, they were calling it that because it's a sci-fi trilogy that set out to do exactly what AR tried to but never got the chance, not because the stories are anything similar, you utter fucking moron. Please go ahead and list all these totally similar elements in the two stories then.
>>
>>387683181
>"Humanity first"

Cerberus in ME1:
>destroy the Human colony on Akuze, then kill fifty Alliance marines with a Thresher Maw to study its behavior
>lure a second group of marines to a Thresher Maw nest on Edolus because one time wasn't enough
>assassinate Admiral Kahoku who was investigating the disappearance of said marines, his body is found covered in needle marks
>turn the Alliance colony on Chasca into Husks
>>
>>387679547
>Guys, what if we take our unique brand and just kill it

They were doing it for 35 years.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.