[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Persona 2 thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Why do people keep saying Tatsuya suffered when he really didn't?
>>
because no one played
>>
What do you mean he didn't suffer?
In EP he remembers the old world and realises he's lost everyone he loved and cared about. To restore balance to the world, he goes back to his own universe where nothing is left, alone.

He's still a shit character though. If it wasn't for Baofu, EP would be terrible.
>>
File: 61417362_p6_master1200.jpg (331KB, 886x1200px) Image search: [Google]
61417362_p6_master1200.jpg
331KB, 886x1200px
>>387679301
>Tatsuya
>Not suffering

It sounds like you never finished playing both games.
>>
>>387679301
>this entire post
>>387679621
>agreement to this retarded post
>>387680261
>another full retard post
Dumbest thread I've seen in a while
>>
>>387681129
Fuck off
>>
File: 1445130786435.png (87KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
1445130786435.png
87KB, 500x369px
>>387681289
>>
Innocent Sin had the best story of any SMT.
>>
>Being a man means...
>>
>>387679301
Play the games.
>>
>>387679301

>Literally got stabbed trying to save his big sis only for her to disappear from his life for years
>Then it comes full circle ending with her getting stabbed, dying and the only way to bring her back is to literally reset things so that they never met in the first place

Ironically enough, had Tatsu just realized how hard Lisa wanted him a lot of shit could have been avoided.
>>
>>387685025
Rubbish
>>
>>387684258
>[Motorcycle Noises]
>>
It is so sad that the plot and characters of the Persona series will never reach the heights 2 reached. And while I liked the sim elements introduced in 3, they got stale real quick and only pander to losers who want to feel like they are a Japanese high-school student. Playing Persona 5, all I could think was how perfect a remake of 2 with a new battle engine and graphics would be. The characters are already poorly developed amalgamations of P2 characters anyway.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.