[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... Arkham Asylum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: batman.jpg (2MB, 1532x1773px) Image search: [Google]
batman.jpg
2MB, 1532x1773px
So... Arkham Asylum
>>
It's good, but the others blew it out of the water.
>>
>>387676448
Best atmosphere but the others have superior gameplay. Plus I didn't like the Titan Joker ending.
>>
is the best in the series.
>>
Best to worst:
City
Asylum
Knight
Origins
>>
Only played Asylum and City. Asylum was the first so it made a lasting impression, City was much the same but was a let down with the side quests, and the city felt boring after a while. In conclusion, Asylum is the best.
>>
>>387676448
>/v/ told me asylum is the best in the series
>had much more fun with city
Hmmm...really makes you think.
>>
>>387679974
>/v/ told me knight is le shit
>its actually the best arkham game with the best and most fluid game mechanics and most actual GAME in it. batmobile feels like halo vehicles taken up to eleven and the movement/combat/puzzles have never been this good before

>b-but muh le twist was bad

yet the story was still the best one out of all of these games. Were you fucking 14 when you played Asylum/city, or how did you manage to be retarded enough to think these are good stories? Funnily enough the source material Asylum is based on is one of the best batman stories ever conceived, making the games "adaptation" an even bigger, more embarrassing failure
>>
>>387680543
It's great.... On console. I have an i7 1070 16gb of ram and I was still hitting frame drops, but it's still playable, can't say for potato owners.
>>
File: 1502983466382.jpg (235KB, 2160x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1502983466382.jpg
235KB, 2160x1920px
>>387678189
my nigga.
>>
>>387676448

Was good when you were still impressed by the epic counter animations but once that wars off you realize how boring the combat is and the stealth doesn't do nearly enough to compensate
>>
Terrible ending, but Asylum is the best in atmosphere and mystery. Gameplay-wise it might have been surpassed, but none of the Arkham games have particularly compelling gameplay anyway.
>>
Thoughts on the stealth throughout the series? It's not as complex as Chaos Theory or Thief, but it's still serviceable. I always found it funny you could just pull over mooks over ledges with the batclaw or knock them off the top of ladders with the explosions and yet it'll still knock them out regardless of fall height.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.