[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gatcha Microtransaction Buyer Remorse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0294.jpg (62KB, 1057x611px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0294.jpg
62KB, 1057x611px
I just blew 60 bucks rolling for Swimsuit Nero, I didn't fucking get it. FUCK. It feels good that I may get it before, but it fucking hurts now, and it's all gone.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170802-174640.png (867KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170802-174640.png
867KB, 720x1280px
the one time I spend excess money and I get 3 dupes
getting Nurarihyon was pretty cool though
>>
File: 1502167228738.gif (541KB, 200x277px) Image search: [Google]
1502167228738.gif
541KB, 200x277px
>>387676339
You know what you signed up for
>>
>>387676529
FUCK FUCK FUCK DELET.
>>
>>387676339
I spent 15 real dollars to buy virtual money in grand theft auto online so I could buy a virtual car that ended up being worse than the previous car I grinded for.
>>
>>387676339
>swimsuit Nero
Serves you right for being a fucking degenerate
>>
>>387676339
I spent $150 (canadian) on Gears of War 4 ultimate edition because I loved the first 3 Gears games and bought into the hype.

After 5-6 boring plain hours of the campaign, I spent a solid 10 hours on horde enjoying myself more, but being bewildered at how much of a downgrade the game is from Gears 3. Besides shitty micro transactions, the mech suit is gone and there isn't the same level of depth as 3. The multiplayer is standard and doesn't do anything new. I put about 18 hours into a $150 game and never even bothered with any of the DLC from the seasons pass.
>>
>>387676339
Reminder that by spending money on that game, you directly contributed to a market that wants to capitalize on making you feel the way you do right now.
>>
Reminder that the industry considers people like you "Whales".
>>
>>387678708
Whales?
>>
>>387678708
whales are people who spend 1k or more I think
>>
Gatcha shit never ever. This goes for loot crates and mystery boxes and all that shit too.

Only spend money if you know what you're getting.
>>
Whenever you get the urge to go waste money on this shit,go on youtube and watch some idiot spend 300 dollars on gachas and open them all. Then watch as they get nothing. Works for me everytime.
>>
>>387679287

That's why people with money and no self control should play GBF only. Even if you get completely fucked over you still get the guaranteed pick at the end.
>>
>>387676339
Is FGO swimsuit nero the sling bikini one from extra? Otherwise I see no reason for someone to spend money on one of the worst sabers.
>>
>>387679009

Not that Anon you're replying to, but "whales" are people who spend excessive amounts of money on microtransactions.

These corporations are basically "fishing" for big spenders. They consider consumers to be cattle, they can milk for money.
>>
I must have spent 300 on csgo cases about 2 years ago. Helped me realize any game with micro transactions is pure fucking cancer and I'll never play them again. Though that's nothing compared to a friend of mine whose spent at least 5000 easy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.