[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>beep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Fnv-dlc1-deadmoney-x360-fob.jpg (39KB, 350x432px) Image search: [Google]
Fnv-dlc1-deadmoney-x360-fob.jpg
39KB, 350x432px
>beep
>>
>>387674180
best dlc

if you disagree, its time to git gud
>>
File: its letting go.jpg (323KB, 795x830px) Image search: [Google]
its letting go.jpg
323KB, 795x830px
>>387674264
Agreed. I sometimes start a new character just to run through Dead Money and then delete the save when I'm finished. It's pure kino.
>>
>>387674352
I did enjoy the story and characters, but the gameplay was an utter slog. Perhaps if I show up next time with 100 survival from the start it might be more enjoyable.
>>
JOHNY GUITAR.
>>
>"UGH"
>tab
>doctor's bag
>take two steps
>"ARGH"
>tab
>doctor's bag
>take one step
>"UGH"
>>
>>387674352
Wallpaper version if anyone wants it

Anyways, Dead Money is pure perfection. Elijah, Dean, God/Dog, and Christine have such well thought out writing and goals that it brings a tear to my eye.

Elijah is hands down one of my favorite villains in games and the whole God/Dog dynamic is tragic.
>>
I really don't understand why people complain about the radios. They weren't hard to avoid at all.
>>
File: dead money mod.jpg (16KB, 406x91px) Image search: [Google]
dead money mod.jpg
16KB, 406x91px
>>387674180
>*blocks your path*
>>
finding it, though, that's not the hard part

it's letting go
>>
It's not as bad as people make it out to be but it's nothing to write home about.

The story and characters are interesting but that's about it. Some people seem to think it's a hard DLC too but 90% of the time a ghost person attacks you can just run away from them or have a follower attack them.

The radios and shit arn't a problem either because most of the time there is some kind of graffiti pointing them out. So unless your perception IRL is 0, it's not an issue.

The only real nuisance is running blindly into traps. Also Vera's hologram shouting Sinclair nonstop makes me want to neck myself.
>>
File: 1491445144735.jpg (42KB, 898x886px) Image search: [Google]
1491445144735.jpg
42KB, 898x886px
>>387674180
Came into that dlc with 250 stimpaks left with 4
>>
Why do people keep tripping on the traps? I don't remember may traps triggering besides the grenade bunches.
>>
>>387675216
Literally what the fuck is the point? At that point, why even play the DLC?
>>
>>387675216
>installing mods
>not just uninstalling New Vegas entirely and playing unmodded Fallout 3 and 4 instead and then Skyrim afterwards
>>
>current year
>people still too retarded to learn ghost hunter from dog/god which makes ghost people eeasy peasy japaneasy
>there's enough chips and cigarettes in the dlc to exchange that you can walk out with enough chems and ammo to supply the entire ncr
>not to mention holorifle is obscenely op and full fucking retard op after upgrades
>>
>>387677385
Also you can grab all the fucking gold and literally buy the game.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.