[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SCP-thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: 1471601901124.png (1MB, 1600x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1471601901124.png
1MB, 1600x1500px
Item #: SCP-thread

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-thread poses no significant threat, other than risk of containment breach of memetic, cognitohazardous or infohazardous elements. Foundation shitposters are to monitor forums and imageboards where SCP-thread is likely to manifest. In case of anomalous activity, a moderator is to be notified in order to delete SCP-thread.
>>
>symbols have been compromised
this one gives me shivers every fucking time
>>
>>387672902
>enter area
>see first symbol after a while
>Stay In The Light
>see second symbol
>Symbols Have Been Compromised
>then Do Not Trust Them
>Stay in the Darkness
>>
>>387672902
Why? Every single SCP thread several people are wanking about that one when it basically means 'you're going against something that has a brain or possibly traitors'.
There's plenty of terrifying SCPs that it doesn't apply to.
>>
>>387673570
This, "Pray while shooting" is pretty bonkers.
>>
>>387672773
do not be taken alive is really really unsettling.
think of how many fates in fiction are actually worse than dying.
imagination truly is capable of coming up with the most horrible things.
>>
File: 682.jpg (405KB, 1600x878px) Image search: [Google]
682.jpg
405KB, 1600x878px
Weren't there some guys making another SCP game?
>>
File: ?. jpg.jpg (10KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
?. jpg.jpg
10KB, 184x184px
>>387672773
>you are being watched
>>
>>387673896
>the monster fucks you to death usually caused by dehydration
Yes truly worse than dying on the spot
>>
>>387673956
there are like 5 scp games. theyre all shit so far.
>>
File: 1358938823230.jpg (53KB, 495x365px) Image search: [Google]
1358938823230.jpg
53KB, 495x365px
>>387673896
It's funny, because once you go overboard with the "le worse than death" theme, actual death scenarios have a stronger effect when done well. It seems to me there's so much undeath in media that it has lost its shock value nowadays.
>>
>>387673570
For me, it's because it means the rest of the ones are suddenly suspect, a la >>387673251
>>
>>387673956
Yeah, I think there's one based on 094 that someone is working on. Unless you mean another game by the same people who made Containment Breach, in which case I don't know.

Also there's a fairly recent Series 1 SCP that is actually a short RPG. It's a decent story, the bits of voice-acting are pretty bad though.
>>
File: chariot.jpg (127KB, 804x1146px) Image search: [Google]
chariot.jpg
127KB, 804x1146px
>>387672902
>several stay in the lights bunched together oddly
>together they form a symbols have been compromised
>>
>>387672773
"Can't be damaged" is dumb like just because something isn't damaged once you shoot it or whatever doesn't mean you know if it can't be damaged at all
>>
are there any books that deal with an scp like setting?
i only really know of the monster hunter series but its not really that great and the comics are kinda meh.
>>
I have never played this game.
Where can I play it?
>>
O5 Addendum: Some have questioned the necessity of "baiting the hook" this way, considering the potential consequences. I remind each of you that a catastrophic reshuffling of reality would occur if the gestalt "disbelieves" itself out of existence. Even a handful of Level 04's made aware, however indirectly, of L-2004 is enough to preserve it. The anomalous manifestations, these "monsters from the id," are the result, but as long as the Foundation stands resolute prospective losses remain within acceptable levels.

The Gentlemen have expressed some concern, however. The growing amount of Keter-level manifestations is troubling. The indoctrinated may be subconsciously straining against the cage. All of us must redouble our efforts. Everything is at risk, but transcendence is the reward.

Secure humanity.
Contain the gestalt.
Protect reality.

We are so close.
SOON
>>
File: 1337971530230.png (107KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1337971530230.png
107KB, 320x287px
Let's start this shit:

>SCP makes you go crazy
>>
File: lotl.jpg (41KB, 543x407px) Image search: [Google]
lotl.jpg
41KB, 543x407px
>>387677187
>SCP makes you
I'll finish this later
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.