[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it worth getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I've been using the 3ds I bought at launch and I've heard it's worth it to upgrade. any anons want weigh in?
>>
yes definitely do it

i would've done it if i didnt already have a hacked new 3ds
>>
>>387671705
I didn't get one because I've had a New 3DS for almost 2 years, but compared to the dogshit original 3DS, there's no downsides at all. No 3D > godawful 3D.
>>
>no 3D if you want it for games like Ocarina of Time
>cheap plastic with shitty hinges

Don't do it.
>>
>>387672471
I like the look of the 2ds and haven't used the 3d feature in years. Is the build quality really that bad?
>>
>>387671705
i heard that the sound is bad since the speakers are in the bottom of the console
>>
why buy a 2ds if you already have a 3ds?
murica
>>
>>387673031

Compared to the 3DSXL yes.

It feels cheap.
>>
>>387672471
>>387673191

These.
>>
Is the extra performance worth it tho?
i want to get a 3ds, but can find a older version much cheapier here.
>>
>>387671705
>>387673031
It's not terrible, but it's definitely bad
If you really want to save a bit of cash, get the n2ds, because that's what it is
A budget model that's cheaper to make for people who can't afford the n3ds
It'll definitely play your games, but if you want a good build quality, pay the extra $50 for an n3ds xl

>>387674341
Depends
SNES emulation requires the new one, so that's something
There are also a few games like Xenoblade Chronicles that need it, and some games run better and control nicer with the extra buttons like Monster Hunter
>>
>>387674659
Money isn't an issue. Both models are all over eBay and Kijiji for under $200 CAD. Just cosmetics plus some issues I heard about the 2DS audio quality.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.