[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nioh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

>tfw you have to fight these two together at the same time in the next DLC

Also Nioh thread
>>
>>387668359
I look forward to doing it with a 40 hour farming cheese build to instantly kill them for 500k damage per
>>
>>387668465
That will be patched in the next update
>>
>Shinichiro Miki voices Yukimura

GAIJIN NINGEN!!!
>>
>>387669839
Which is EXACTLY when we'll make the next uber build
>>
>>387668465
what build is this?
>>
File: 2017-02-11.jpg (34KB, 512x337px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-11.jpg
34KB, 512x337px
>>387669930
>>
>>387670014
There are several at the moment like an Iai Quickdraw build that hits for 600k at a time. Or a Kuasarigama Living Weapon build that kills ever boss in 1-2 hits on Way of the Wise.

This nerd has it all outlined: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=369IpN_rG9M&
>>
This just makes me sad we'll never get Sengoku Basara in English again
>>
>>387670101
Holy shit. This is more alarming than those Nippon Ichi SRPG guys who'd grind for 4,000 hours.
>>
File: chirico screaming.jpg (39KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
chirico screaming.jpg
39KB, 720x480px
>Iga's funhouse on wotw
>size of the progress bars on wotw
>>
>>387668359
Sanada was disappointingly easy, Masamune on the other was hard shit, easily second hardest human boss for me. Fuck the new fight where he has infinite living weapon
>>
>>387670497
Masamune is only hard because he has way too much Ki

Yukimura is only so easy because he has a very reasonable amount of Ki
>>
>>387670341
Escape from Iga is probably my favourite level, really hate Samurai from Sawayama, kept getting lost first time
>>
>>387670589
I'm fucking dreading Masamune and Maria in WotD, most likely going to respec to odachi when I get to him as I'm a squishy ninja right now
>>
>>387670497
I had a lot of fun with Yukimura, really. Like Naomasa on steroids. I enjoyed Sasuke a lot, too.

Masamune's moveset is fun to begin with, but he's just tedious to fight because his health and stamina pools are so huge.
>>
>>387668359
Samurai Warriors 5
>>
>>387668359
Oda nobunaga is by far the most overrated japanese person in history
>>
>>387668465
>>387669839
>>387669964
Here's the list of 1.16 patch

https://imgur.com/a/ncATS
>>
>>387670756
Use blinding shells and Sloth and they will be your bitch. Blind is really strong. Haven't fought them in Way of the Wise yet but as far as on Way of the Demon I'd say they're pretty reasonable.
>>
>>387670840
Sanada and Sakon and probably the only human bosses I enjoyed, Sasuke was way too easy for me to enjoy
>>
>>387671248
Fighting Muneshige was a blast the first few times back in beta.

Crazy to think that in a few days, it'll have been a year since then.
>>
You guys should look up Suzuki Shosan. He was a samurai that fought in the battles of Sekigahara (1600) and in the siege of Osaka (1613) historically and was a retainer to Tokugawa Ieyasu. He retired from being a samurai and started a style of Nio Zen Buddhism. He had a method of cultivating Ki from statues of the Buddha and of the Nio (boddhisattva warriors who guard the Buddha that are supposed to be the supreme warriors) and fight off desires and non-dharma like a Nio, and that any person could absorb Ki from the Nio to help them survive adversity and conquer the three poisons.

I forget where I read it but he also had something to do with some agyo and ungyo system, which is the two kinds of prestige bonus points you can get in game. I can't find the source again so don't quote me on it. I'm pretty sure Team Ninja took big inspiration from this guy for the game in general, especially since getting the Platinum Trophy is called "You Are Nioh".
>>
>>387671390
>tfw you'll never get experience all the beta's for the first time again
Never could beat him in the beta, any major differences from then and now?
>>
>>387671703
In terms of Muneshige? Not really, though I remember that kicks used to be a ton more powerful against him Beta. They used to absolutely melt his stamina, but they adjusted it accordingly for the Last Chance demo.
>>
>>387671558
Really doesn't feel like 13 years since the base game, since no one looks visibly aged. Ii, Honda and Ginchiyo have all died historically since then. Sure as shit hope Okatsu hasn't passed on.
>>
>>387671826
Like the only character that seems to have changed is that Ieyasu' facial hair is white instead of brown and everybody else looks identical. And why does William look like he just can not get that dirt off his face to save his life?
>>
>>387671826
I realize that it's probably because they're not going to pay Emi Takei for coming in to record a few more lines and do more facial capture, but it is a bit odd that Okatsu hasn't even been mentioned once during the DLC campaign.
>>
Is the grey-ish white recolour of the Sanada Crimson/Scion of Virtue set (General of something, I think? I've only managed to get the helmet) the one that Kojiro Sasaki wears?
>>
Will the next dlc give the moth girl?
>>
>>387671558
>yfw the secret boss of all DLC is this guy and he has the same moveset as you and can switch weapons and guardian spirits.
>>
File: nyet.gif (1MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
nyet.gif
1MB, 360x270px
>>387668359
>>
>>387671703
A huge amount, for Muneshige specifically I could mainly only see that he took a bit longer to go to his second mode with more moves, but he probably had even less health like everything else did too, and it felt like he was much less aggressive and didn't pursue or string his combos together as well. They also made elixirs both twice as fast and heal nearly twice as much.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.