[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are you hyped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

are you hyped
>>
>>387665370
hell no
>>
>>387665370
Hell yes.
>>
>>387665370
Hell, maybe.
>>
>>387665370
Not in the slightest, even though I'm a huge Castlevania-fag.
>>
why is a girl the main character girls are weak and are for breading
>>
>>387665615

do u eat grills?
>>
>>387665615
Shanoa wasn't weak.

Secondly, IGA loves inserting his wife into games
>>
>>387665724
occasionally
>>387665781
any monster in that game should of been able to do any thing they want to her
>>
>Igarashi actually modeled Shanoa after his own wife, using the relationship between her and Albus as a love letter to his own marriage. In this way, it becomes easy to see why so many fans latched onto her, as Igarashi’s passion for her is a defining element of her character.

Any pictures of his wife? The characters he bases on her are hot so she must be hot too
>>
Not really. I love me some Aria of Sorrow and Symphony of the Night, so it's right up my alley. But crowdfunded projects are like a 70% failures, 20% mediocre releases, and 10% actually good games. I would love to have a good Castlevania-esque game to dive into, but it's basically off my radar until it both releases and shows general approval across the industry. Until then, there's no reason to get hyped. It could be another Mighty No. 9 situation.

But we'll see. I'd be thrilled to hear it turns out well, but until then I don't want to get excited for something that has a decent chance to be mediocre to outright bad. Last time I was interested in a similar project was Yooka Laylee, and we all know how that turned out.
>>
>>387666163
>It could be another Mighty No. 9 situation.
Unlike Inafune, Igarashi knows how to run a project, even on a shoestring budget.
>>
I want to knock her up so I can suck on those titties all day.
>>
yep.
I can only enjoy doing sotn/AoS/DoS/PoR/OoE so many times
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.