[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Companies that repeatedly misunderstand what their target

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 19

File: Capcom_logo-thumb1.jpg (296KB, 2500x978px) Image search: [Google]
Capcom_logo-thumb1.jpg
296KB, 2500x978px
I'll start;
>Gives DMC to Ninja Theory, a team that focuses on narrative driven games
>Allows Capcom Vancouver to heavily undermine the great qualities of Dead Rising in 3 and even more so in 4
>Simplifies Street Fighter in hopes that it will be more accessible to wider audience
>>
Street Fighter V has innumerable problems, simplifying the formula isn't one of them
>>
>>387665228
Well most of the games problems stem from neutering playstyles that scrubs find hard to deal with (reversals, fireballs, command grabs, defensive play in general) and so created a game where every character plays the same because only one playstyle wasn't fucked to hell and back. The same mentality led to most characters being neutered for being too advanced for the retards they were aiming for in 5, so most characters lost most of their tools or they became very situational at best.
>>
>>387665143
>Gives DMC to Ninja Theory, a team that focuses on narrative driven games
Yet can't narrate to save a fly.
>>
Oh, they probably understand.

They just don't care.
>>
>>387665143
They want huge sale numbers, DmC was westernized because they wanted DMC to sell as much as Assassin's creed.
>>
File: 3-17-17 X [Request].jpg (434KB, 1155x1680px) Image search: [Google]
3-17-17 X [Request].jpg
434KB, 1155x1680px
>>387665143
>forgetting megaman
>>
>>387665927
This will never not annoy me. Fucking seriously.

Also reminder that Capcom expects RE7 to sell 10 million copies.
>>
File: carpetbagger f.png (321KB, 719x474px) Image search: [Google]
carpetbagger f.png
321KB, 719x474px
I will never forget you, lost planet
>>
>>387665143
>"More people seem to prefer Dead Rising 1 over Dead Rising 2 or 3, what should we do?"
>Keep making the same shitty western studio make the games instead of the original Japanese studio
>>
>megaman
>streetfighter
>resident evil
>marvel vs capcom
>vampire savior

Who else did you once love, bros?
>>
>>387666772
DR2 still had input from Capcom Japan. I wont be surprised if DR3 turned out the way it did though because MS wanted it to look like a zombie GTA/SR Xbone launch title though.
>>
>>387666123
>Waaaahhhh Megaman only got 1000 amazing games! It needed 1001!!!!

I am so sick of Megaman fans bitching. It was a fantastic series for decades. give it a goddamned rest. Not every series needs infinite sequels.
>>
>>387665143
>Monster Hunter
>"Lets continue with the flashy animu style bullshit"
>>
>>387665143
Stop porting DDDA to different consoles and make another one already dammit!
>>
>>387667240
Still pissed you ain't getting English XX I see.
>>
>>387667158
Except Megaman.
>>
>>387667240
Classic Monster Hunter aesthetic and themes only resonate with the gayest of nerds. It's be silly of them to stick with the style of the first game and not extract the franchise's full potential to reach an audience by taking advantage of the fact that anime is hyper mainstream.
>>
File: 4172614-3780367055-0933..jpg (40KB, 500x198px) Image search: [Google]
4172614-3780367055-0933..jpg
40KB, 500x198px
>>387666123

Capcom didn't forget Mega Man. Everyone else did. People stopped buying the games. Mega Man was a fucking joke in the industry. "Another year, anothe fucking Mega Man game". And it's not like the last years of Mega Man were abysmal in terms of quality. ZX Advent didn't even reach 100k by the end of its fiscal year. A well received new entry on a popular handheld was fucking dead on arrival. Powered Up and Maverick Hunter X were ignored. 9 and 10 didn't even make it into Capcom's Platinum Hits list despite the critical acclaim. These all came out well after Battle Network 4, the last Mega Man game that made it into Capcom's Platinum Hits titles and well after the dark period of shitty Mega Man games. The fact that Capcom kept making them years after the public lost interest is amazing when Street Fighter didn't even get the same privilege after 3 and its upgrades tanked.

But yeah, let's keep crying about how Capcom doesn't give a shit about Mega Man.
>>
File: cc12.png (36KB, 768x448px) Image search: [Google]
cc12.png
36KB, 768x448px
>>387665143
Completely forgot all the awesome games they made in arcades in the 80's & 90's and/or can't figure-out how to use those same solid gameplay techniques in 3D.

3D "Hack n' Slash" Magic Sword, 3D "Beat 'em Up" Captain Commando, 3D 1943...
>>
>>387667926
How much of your points was due to lack of marketing and/or shitty decisions? You can bitch about the PSP Mega Man games, but a LOT of Capcom PSP games tanked.
>>
>>387666694
desu Lost Planet is difficult game to come up with sequels for. I was surprised Lost Planet 2 turned out the way it did (pretty enjoyable that is), but even then there was no way it was going to garner mass appeal. For fans of the original it was enjoyable, so we got lucky, but for some reason Capcom thought all it needed was a Western sheen to be a great success, making essentially the same as the first which is boring because we've already everything it has to offer.
>>
>>387667926
They didn't manage their budgets and expectations accordingly and didn't care about games that didn't make tens of millions.
Star Force and ZX were both pretty mediocre compared to what came before anyway.
>>
>>387666863
Devil May Cry 3 is one of my favorite games ever, it is a shame the franchise will never get that good again.
>>
>>387666123
Capcom drained mm to death with rushed and unpolished sequels every year instead of handling the franchise properly.
>>
>>387667158
>Someone doesn't remember Megaman Legends 3

Still mad
>>
>>387665228
Sfv is trash. I always go back to 2 3 and 4's latest versions.

SfV is the equivalent of somebody throwing all the cards on the table and you realize there's only half a deck.

It just feels like the ceiling is lower and there isn't some crazy thing that will take me hours to learn. The learning is the fun part.
>>
>>387666863
Vampire Savior isn't a series, it's a specific game within in a series.
>>
>>387669014
Thats the only MM game that needs closure. There's loads to love about MM but thats also not to say Capcom milked it to death.
>>
>>387668863
>They didn't manage their budgets and expectations accordingly and didn't care about games that didn't make tens of millions

I see you get your sources from /v/ and gaming journalist who takes quotes out of context in order to generate click bait headlines.

Capcom's financial forecast are all easily available to read online. Aside from Resident Evil 6, they very rarely go ridiculous on their forecast. No, they never forecasted Dragon's Dogma to sell 10 million units. No, Monster Hunter World is not expected to single handily carry Capcom in 2017. Hell, SFV, despite it struggling, had a very reasonable forecast of 2 million even though its predecessor opened to 5 million.

Mega Man's consumer base was starting to fall even below niche standards. No matter what Capcom did, people just weren't interested anymore. Reinvent the games, remake the games, go back to its roots, try something new. The franchise was struggling.
>>
>>387669507
>what is the unknown bridge between X & classic
>>
>>387669259
the 3ds version was great
>>
>>387667158
>Games arbitrarily stop being fun to play after their 1000th entry.
>It's impossible to improve upon the MM formula.
>>
>>387669507

>Thats the only MM game that needs closure.

I must be the only one in the world that wants a conclusion to the ZX series.
>>
>>387665440
No one said they were any good at it, just that they focus on it
>>387666573
They're lucky to have gotten two million, it had everything going AGAINST it
>Radically different method of gameplay
>Total disconnect to the wider franchise except for occasional tidbits, almost all of which are sandwiched in the latter half of the game
>Scaling down on the action quite a bit, the enemy count never tips over the double digits
Small miracle it broke the Million mark really.
>>
>>387670517
I'm with you there.
>>
>>387669259
yeah. i played third strike at the arcades for like ten years. i was really excited for sf5 because i didn't care much for 4. i played chun li for about a month and realized the game was utterly terrible. it's SO. BORING. don't think i'll ever play it again.
>>
>>387666863
https://youtu.be/IqXc4C6rGiI
>>
>>387666863
I actually liked Warzard and MSH:War of the Gems a fuckton and never understood why that style of fighting+platformer never caught on.

Hell add a Warzard style boss to the "platforming" parts of SSBBrawl and you're almost there.
>>
File: lrn-share-site-ms-logo.png (4KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
lrn-share-site-ms-logo.png
4KB, 350x350px
>>387665143
Not just in gaming either.
>>
File: RE7.jpg (94KB, 750x522px) Image search: [Google]
RE7.jpg
94KB, 750x522px
>>387666573
>Also reminder that Capcom expects RE7 to sell 10 million copies.

There forecast report doesn't list this sales target anywhere. Where are you seeing the 10 million claim?

http://www.capcom.co.jp/ir/english/data/pdf/explanation/2017/1st/explanation_2017_1st_01.pdf

The only 10 million number with RE7 tied to it has 3 other titles. Those 4 titles combined are expected to reach 10 million. Nothing about the report says RE7 is single handily going to reach 10 million.

The forecast number they have for RE7 is 4 million and it's currently sitting at 3.7 units sold.
>>
>>387666863
Rival Schools

Honestly, if they did what they were trying to do with SFV on RS instead, it would probably work a lot better. RS was always like SF lite anyway.
>>
File: ddon rival school.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ddon rival school.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>387671605
>>
Capcom thinks we're still children so they market their products as such.
>>
File: dd4.png (210KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
dd4.png
210KB, 600x600px
>>387665143
Dead rising fan here. I do think it's a good trilogy and find myself having a hard time even indulging in the fact that 4 is supposed to be a main line sequel. The original team at CV didn't even work on 4, and the director and other high ranking devs haven't worked on anything other than mobile shovelware by that point in their career. If Inafune would have just been able to supervise the project, we'd might have had something playable. But that being said, I think CV did a good job with dead rising for 2 and 3. Even though the story for 3 was a mixed bag of actual lore exposition, and shitty Canadian, anti-American, cringy rhetoric.
>>
>>387671357
Back in may, Capcom said they were expecting to sell 10 million units over the lifetime of the game.
>>
>>387665143
Don't forget
>cancels MML3 because "fans aren't interested"
>>
>>387671871

Where? They never said such a thing. The only thing I find is gaming press articles that list the same report where the 10 million number is nowhere to be found outside of the 4 title grouping.
>>
>>387672009
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=resident+evil+7+10+million+units
>>
>>387671976

MML3 was cancelled because it was never green lit to begin with. Inafune kept whining for years how making MML3 was his dream project. He's finally in position of power to make it possible and keep it running and what does he do? He fucking quits the company before the prototype is even fucking finished.

Meanwhile, Mikami stuck around to finish fucking God Hand, a low budget title just for shits and giggles.

It's not like they were wrong either. This piece of hist campaign took over a fucking year to reach the pitifully low 100k number they were asking for. They rigged toy polls and invaded Street Fighter streams to bitch about other Capcom projects, but that's all they ever did.
>>
Can't wait for them to fuck up Monster Hunter for good because they forgot that the only reason people play the series now is because of potability and local play, neither of which World has.
>>
File: 1502141495309.png (456KB, 848x1814px) Image search: [Google]
1502141495309.png
456KB, 848x1814px
>>387672427
And fuck Japan for being hyped for MHW. Fucking backward ass country with worst tastes.
>>
>>387672054

>2. What is more, the re-releases of Resident Evil 4, 5 and 6 for current generation platforms are an
example of successfully leveraging our library of assets; and they shipped a total of 2.8 million
units during the fiscal year.

>3. The lifecycle for games is growing longer, driven by ongoing digital sales; as a result, Resident Evil
4, 5 and 6 have each sold more than 7.5 to 10 million units cumulatively (including catalog and
re-release sales). As such, we will work to achieve 10 million cumulative lifetime unit sales for
Resident Evil 7 as well.

I am not seeing the issue here. Their explanation is clear and they've had success with it before.
>>
It worked with Street Fighter, it has a bigger dedicated audience than the previous game.
>>
>>387665143
You forgot about:
>MvCI is one big FUCK YOU to core fans, they go for CoD audience again
It's like DmC all over again.
>weird models
>lore completely ignored
>brand new mechanics designed for casuals
>total misunderstending of game's point
>>
>>387672732
I'm not that guy. Merely clarifying by posting sources, because it was said.

Still, RE7 is very far from that 10 mil goal still and considering none of their other games reached that mark individually, making the statement
> As such, we will work to achieve 10 million cumulative lifetime unit sales for
Resident Evil 7 as well.
is still a very foolish statement to make.
>>
>>387672931
wut

SF5 is already fading, it won't last as long as SF4
>>
File: 1490925280519.png (566KB, 905x619px) Image search: [Google]
1490925280519.png
566KB, 905x619px
>>387673270
>mfw SFV is so bad, people are begging for a SFIV style rerelease
>>
>>387673179
>brand new mechanics designed for casuals
Most of the gameplay is by no means casual friendly except for shit that was already in previous titles.
The game shits the bed in almost every aspect but casualization is not one of its issues.
>>
File: 1502328438030.png (205KB, 300x311px) Image search: [Google]
1502328438030.png
205KB, 300x311px
>>387670979
>>
>>387673184

Nothing about that goal is foolish though. They're clearly stating that it's a long term goal, not a short term goal and they're not expecting 10 million over night. It's a a strategy of a long period of time where they use their already made assets and stretch it out with re-releases and ports to new platforms and they're planning to use the same strategy on 7.

One of their examples is a 13 year old game. They're clearly in it for the long run.
>>
>>387673547
Yea, and that 13 year old game is widely regarded as a classic. Nothing about RE7 has that sort of appeal, yet they're expecting it to outlast and outdo one of the best games they've ever released. Sounds pretty foolish to me. They can be in it for the long run all they want, but the product they made is already wearing out and no amount of rereleasing is going to make up another 6 million in sales.
>>
>>387668840
And then we got Lost Planet 3, which was a Dead Space ripoff made by the shitters who did Legendary and Yaiba Ninja Gaiden so the name is now dead forever
>>
>>387673386
Wrong. Just listen to "don't forget to preorder" guy
>assists were removed because they were too confusing
>DP removed, total number of special inputs lowered
>no ublockable setups
Gameplay is still the strongest point of MvCI but it doesn't change the fact they want to attract newcomers, even if it means saying "farewell" to the Old fans
>>
>>387673817
>Yea, and that 13 year old game is widely regarded as a classic

That 13 year old game flopped on release. It was through various re-releases and ports that the game got to where it did today.

Despite how much you love to shit post about how any new game is shit, the general public received RE7 positively, and unlike RE4, the game is slated to receive additional campaign updates via DLC. Things they can bundle and sell as new packages.

It should also be noted that RE6, a despised game by everyone, still manage to move a million units when it was re-released on PS4 and XBone.
>>
>>387673885

>newcomers are going to ask people who play fighting games if mvci is worth getting
>game is poison to them
>casuals are already burned on capcom based on sfv

Trying to push some ANYONE CAN BE PRO shit narrative doesn't help when no one wants to play your game.
>>
>>387670979
.... Did capcom ever explain why this direction of BOF?
>>
>>387673885
>assists were removed because they were too confusing
They were replaced for a mechanic that's already showing a lot of potential and different applications that were not possible with assists.
>DP removed
They're in the game. This was a false leak proven wrong months ago, you should actually research about the subject instead of regurgitating all the shit you read online.
>no ublockable setups
This is a good. GG and Skullgirls lack those too and their setups are absolutely powerful since all they did to remove them is that you can get hit by a high and a low at the same time, you can get out but you need to time it perfectly.
>>
>>387674395
*all they did to remove them is that you can't get hit
>>
>>387671729
Wait, what the fuck is this?
>>
>>387672427
It seems weird to ditch handhelds, especially in Japan

They'll probably make a portable parallel series though
>>
>>387674081
>the game is slated to receive additional campaign updates via DLC
Spring 2017 amirite? Yea, no, too little, too late like always.
>>
File: Darkstalkers-Not-Dead.jpg (153KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
Darkstalkers-Not-Dead.jpg
153KB, 1200x720px
Hey guys
>>
>>387673885
>no ublockable setups
How is this a bad thing? The shit you can pull off in marvel is already ridiculously strong and hard to block, you don't need something impossible to block that leads into another combo in a game where the average combo already rapes you for 10 seconds straight.
>>
>>387671871
Key word there being "Lifetime"
Capcom are STILL selling REmake, do you honestly think 7 won't get the same treatment?
>>
>>387674395
>They were replaced for a mechanic that's already showing a lot of potential and different applications that were not possible with assists
Infinity stone system is pretty limited compared to UMvC3 assists. And tag-in system serves different purposes.
Assists are used mainly for covering characters shortcomings. Tag-ins exist mainly to extend combos.

>They're in the game. This was a false leak proven wrong months ago, you should actually research about the subject instead of regurgitating all the shit you read online.
Except no character has any special with DP input.

>This is a good. GG and Skullgirls lack those too and their setups are absolutely powerful since all they did to remove them is that you can get hit by a high and a low at the same time, you can get out but you need to time it perfectly.
But in MvCI when you blocking low attack will result in blocking following overhead as long as it'll hit in blockstun frame
>>
>>387667240
Since they stuck it in already they know now that they can't entirely remove it without a backlash from the new fans of it, but they have severely reduced and contained it overall.
>>
>>387674965
>Except no character has any special with DP input.
Ryu
>>
>>387674861
This isn't UMvC3 where 90% characters had ToD combos. Plus MvCI is a bit slower.

IT means that old "if you're blocking ten you're losing" Mahvel is no more.
>>
>>387674504
Dragon's Dogma Online Alchemist class.
Western release never ever.
>>
Don't forget
>reducing Mega Man to its current state
>cancelling all Mega Man Legends projects
>cancelling the Mega Man X 3rd person shooter
>turning over Lost Planet to a foreign dev like they did with Dead Rising to even worse results
>announcing REmake 2 like 2 years ago with nothing to show
>announcing Deep Down in like 2014 with little to nothing to show
>Dragon's Dogma Online still Japan only
>no Dragon's Dogma 2 in the works
>rereleasing "remasters" of RE4 for the Wii, then PS3/360, then PC, then PS4/Xbone with no changes between any ports
>RE4 fan project actually takes the time to retexture the game and looks better than any official version
If it wasn't for Monster Hunter World they'd be dead to me.
>>
The new Marvel looks incredibly lazy
>>
>>387674395
The only character we know of that has a dp input is Ryu, which is extremely backwards considering why they went to the effort of changing the control scheme and movelists to avoid the motion. Not even Dante has any, and he's a character who is supposed to both have a huge amount of different moves, and be on the more technical side of the roster to play as.
>>
>>387669507
Oh fuck off, retard who didn't play the ZX games. The only Mega Man series with actual conclusive endings were BN and Zero.
>>
>>387672239
Except it was, and assets were in the works.
What they made was even repackaged into a Lost Planet spin off on the DS.
>>
>>387665228
Nah, it definitely is. A lot of people say the game is "stale" and the characters are "samey" but those are really just short single-word descriptors of a much larger clusterfuck of problems that resulted from the things they did to make the game more accessible.
>>
File: 1468780882280.jpg (59KB, 480x700px) Image search: [Google]
1468780882280.jpg
59KB, 480x700px
>>387675215

>if you're blocking ten you're losing Mahvel is no more

fuck this gay game, fuck marvel, fuck capcom, and fuck white people
>>
>>387675512
it definitely looks pretty boring from what I've seen so far, but I don't know where the game will go.

REALITY STONE
REALITY STONE
REALITY STONE
[super into tag noises]
>>
>>387674965
>Infinity stone system is pretty limited compared to UMvC3 assists. And tag-in system serves different purposes.
Gems are a brand new mechanic, not a replacement.
>Assists are used mainly for covering characters shortcomings.
You can use gems and tag in for this too, otgs are universal now too.
> Tag-ins exist mainly to extend combos.
Nope, you can do some crazy mixups and zoning with it, it's aversatile mechanic.
>Except no character has any special with DP input.
Ryu does.
>But in MvCI when you blocking low attack will result in blocking following overhead as long as it'll hit in blockstun frame
Low and overhead blockstun is really short, so it will only save you if you get hit almost at the same time.
>>
>>387675215
Just because you don't die in 1 combo doesn't mean you're not gonna be fucked if you have to start blocking. With the tag system, pretty much any team can lock you down easily for 3 seconds of mixups at any time.
>>
>>387675215
>IT means that old "if you're blocking ten you're losing" Mahvel is no more.
Have you seen the bullshit mixups you can do? Also damage is lower like in Marvel 1 because now you have 2 characters. If the damage was the same the match would be over in 2-3 combos.
>>
File: time to beyblade.webm (3MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
time to beyblade.webm
3MB, 900x506px
>what if we took Warrior, which had a lot of issues in Dark Arisen
>and made everything about it better, giving it more abilities, a built in damage absorption skill and more damage.
>that sounds like a great idea, patch that into Dragon's Dogma Online immediately

it can't be that hard to just give warrior some more skill slots if they do nothing else with the re-release.
>>
>>387672672

>Disaster Report and City Shrouded in Shadow ranked that high

That's pretty surprising.
>>
File: 231231212.png (475KB, 680x567px) Image search: [Google]
231231212.png
475KB, 680x567px
>tfw no megaman
>>
>>387674729
That becomes even worse when you find out that Comic Con was part of what led to Darkstalkers' existence in the first place.
>>
>>387674272
Because they don't care, microtansactions make money and it propably took like a week and money equal to 5 bus fees to make
>>
>>387669259
So why not wait for 5 to get to it's latest version?
>>
>>387665143
I think you're misunderstanding.

Capcom don't care about the core 1 mil that bought DMC4. They want the potential 4 mil that will buy the new product.

Capcom are always reinventing their franchises when they start selling under expectations. Hell, at least it keeps shit interesting.

>Reinvented DMC from an RE lite in to an action game with 3
>Reinvented RE from a stale horror game in to a TPS with 4
>Reinvented MH to a collaborative multiplayer game with 3
>Reinvented MegaMan to a more fast paced action platformer with X

Sure, it doesn't always work out, but at least they're not always just rehashing.
>>
Capcom is one of the few companies I wouldn't mind see going under, even if they're IPs were never picked up and remained dormant forever.
>>
>>387678694
I'm not sure you've ever played a MH before 3. The series started as an online game for 4 players to team up against monsters.
>>
>>387673270
SFV isn't going anywhere any-time soon because Capcom/Sony are pumping shit loads of money into E-Sports. That still doesn't stop SFV from being the worst selling mainline SF title to-date.
>>
>>387678694
DMC4 sold far more than 1 million copies though, and that's not counting PC sales.

Do I need to remind you all that Capcom's huge push to "Westernize" all their franchises was fronted by non-other than Keiji "Westaboo" Inafune while he was overseeing all game development at the company? He's the faggot that literally hired NT to do DmC because he thought they were good writers but didn't bother to check that they didn't write their own shit.
>>
File: Poor.jpg (108KB, 1013x891px) Image search: [Google]
Poor.jpg
108KB, 1013x891px
>>387678694

Are you fucking with me?
>>
>>387675303
Game is trash. Don't bother.
>>
>>387679150
Keiji "Con Man" Inafune really was the biggest source of capcom's problems. The man was the biggest idiot Westaboo in the JP industry and also a huge fraud, he was not the father/creator of Megaman he was only a director and took the reigns of the series from the original creator.
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.