[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to have a worse community than Overwatch's?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Is it possible to have a worse community than Overwatch's?
>>
Yeah league. Wow. Dota. Dork souls
>>
>>387664102
OW merely inherited the cancer players from League, nothing compares to how shit the league community is. I mean they are the reason the OW community is so shit its really just a satilite of the league community
>>
>>387664102
CS:GO

League of Legends maybe, but I haven't played it.
>>
>>387664218
>Yeah league
Can confirm League is actually a less-toxic community than Overwatch
Overmeme is just filled with kids who spam "ezezez" when they win quick play matches.
>>
>>387664456
DotA 2 is just as bad if not worse
What a fucking cesspool
>>
>>387664331
Fair point. Seriously, though. Half the time you get paired up with people that are actively doing the opposite of working together. Like, some dude eating crackers the whole match on open mic. Or some little kid insisting that if mercy just heals him and only him it'll be an easy win.
>>
Are there any online shooters coming out this year? i'm already sick of overwatch and its community.
>>
>>387664102
What the fuck is with Blizzard games and their toxic fucking comnunities? Everyone in Blizzard games is either a die-hard meta-misunderstanding spaz, a griefing edgelord, or a Brony-levels-of "evweyone have a good time pwease and thank you :)" passive pansiness.

And all three of them are fucking incapable of pushing/contesting the payload because they all treat every match like TDM.
>>
>>387664564
yup welcome to league faggot, thank god Riot will never implement voice comms only then would the REAL cancer begin
>>
>>387664456
>ezez hurts muh feelings :((((
JHEEEEZUS I hate you fucking retarded kids.
>>
>>387664837
I didn't say it hurt my feelings. Just saying the community is as garbage as the game.
Triggered Overcuck
>>
>carebears and causals are toxic cancer
Gee, who knew?
>>
File: 1502369961129.jpg (105KB, 752x616px) Image search: [Google]
1502369961129.jpg
105KB, 752x616px
>>387664582
None that will have any players.
Face it, Overwatch is the future and there isn't anything you can do about it.
>>
File: 1501472835821.jpg (14KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1501472835821.jpg
14KB, 326x326px
>>387664564
>if mercy just heals him and only him it'll be an easy win.
That always cracks me up. Overwatch is pretty hit or miss with people.

I was bullshitting with some guy in the text chat one time and someone on my team told me to stop, so I just told him to chill. Anyways, he got on the voice chat and said "bro im serious, stop" as if to assert dominance over me. I then used my alpha voice to tell him that he was a fucking sissy-ass shithead. Naturally he stopped talking. Gave me quite the "XD"
>>
>>387664952

the new CoD looks alright
>>
I kind of want to avoid games with any sort of teamwork aspect at all, anymore. It's such a roll of the dice whether your teammates are going to be fuckfaces or not.
>>
>>387665082
Black Nazis unironically bothers the shit out of me, and I'd say that I'm a pretty left leaning guy.
>>
Dota's was enough to keep me away after I quit (3k hours from early 2012 to late 2014).
I tried a game or two since then, got teamed up with angry Russians and obnoxious players, who believe that unranked all-pick has stakes as high as The International, and I remembered why I quit in the first place.
Nobody plays for fun anymore, and not following whatever the meta is gets you flamed and reported. No point in playing like this.
>>
>>387664102
Yeah. 4chan.
>>
File: 5UGA5mg.gif (931KB, 380x213px) Image search: [Google]
5UGA5mg.gif
931KB, 380x213px
>>387665428
at least 4chan can be funny
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.