[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the best version of the game? There's too many remakes,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Is this the best version of the game? There's too many remakes, I'm confused
>>
The PSP version is the best.
>>
>>387663739
working delays does terrible translations. the cringey shit they insert is worse than atlus, nisa and xseed combined.
>>
>>387664369
This. It was funny when we were young but playing it now it just looks lame.
>>
>>387664278
Heeeeell no.
>no overworld exploration
>slow-ass, easy combat
>dumbed down dungeon designs
>>
>>387664625
>no overworld exploration
So what do they have instead? Menu system or something?
>>
>>387664721
An FFT-like system of points on a map.
>>
>>387663739
Play the Sega CD version first, and if you like it enough, play the SCD version of Eternal Blue. Then play the PS1 remakes. It makes the series much more satisfying.
>>
>>387664919
Playing through the sameish game 3 times really doesn't sound appealing. What's better about doing it that way?
>>
I second that.

>>387664278
>>
>>387665170
The same reason you'd play RE1 on PS1 before REmake on Gamecube. It's more interesting to play the remakes after the original versions. The differences of silver star on SCD vs PS1 are pretty significant to warrant playing both, but the differences of Eternal Blue are less so.
>>
>>387663739
Saturn is the best version.
>>
>>387664278
Fuck right off with your babymode shit version
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.