[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the last good thing Blizzard ever did?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: wall1-1152x864.jpg (940KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
wall1-1152x864.jpg
940KB, 1152x864px
Is this the last good thing Blizzard ever did?
>>
>>387658169
Panda was the last good thing.
>>
>wow
>good
Fucking moron.
>>
Cataclysm killed WoW for me and a decent chunk of the playerbase.

I liked the old world, I was invested in the old world.

They literally and figuratively destroyed their own game.
>>
>>387658169
>worst expansion where most people quit
>good

ummmmmmm ok. This is the first expansion that started purging abilities from the game too
>>
>>387658169
considering it was when wow's subs started dropping, the last good game happened before
>>
>>387658387
wrath was boring as shit
>>
>>387658169
>talent tree gone
>last of world pvp in azeroth gone thanks to flying
>spell purging
>every class must have everything (i.e. All healer must have dispel instead of being unique)
>cash shop became more prominent (in tbc it was just realm transfer with a cd, in Wotlk it was one mount)
>arena rating req removed because babbies cried on forums, so no incentive to do arena or improve made it way less popular
>dungeons were fun at launch bit nerfed in like two weeks for forum babbies again
>last raid with deathwing was awful
>dead realm? Fuck merging realms, pay us for transfer

Just off the top of my head, I'm sure there's alot more tht I don't remember
>>
nice bait you stupid faggot
>>
>>387658740
wrath pvp s7/s8 was goat though.

People still play it today on that arena tournament server
>>
>>387659296
yes my friend everything you don't like is bait
>>
MoP was peak WoW and it isn't even remotely debatable.
>>
>>387659439
Gameplay wise Wotlk is top

MoP came after cata dumbing down
>>
>>387659542
>Gameplay wise Wotlk is top

lol
>>
File: what.jpg (180KB, 617x719px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
180KB, 617x719px
Wrath and MoP were the only truly good expansions. They were the only expansions where every class was fun to play gameplay wise.
>>
burning crusade is best and outlands is kino
>>
The last good expansion was WotLK, even though it was already showing signs of decay.
>>
>>387659612
Tbc built onto vanilla gameplay, Wotlk built onto tbc gameplay

Cataclysm removed a lot of abilities and mechanics

You probably didn't even play Wotlk at end pve/pvp
>>
>>387658169
Nah dude, that would be pandaland. Cata was shit.
>>
>>387658169
overwatch is really good
people just shit on it because they are too poor to play the game and call it sjw
>>
>>387660139
t. blizzshill
>>
>>387658740
i don't remember mentioning wrath in my post, but wrath was shit after ulduar
>>
Legion would have been amazing if they didn't have artifact weapons. Make battle pets or something else more useful and soak up the new grind. Leveling up your weapon and not being able to get a new one is so fucking lame. If they did it in a sort of Disgaea way that you actually could do something else to make ALL your gear more powerful, it might be more bearable.

Legion is great, but it has very little replayability due to the shitty "complete all these fucking quests to unlock endgame" you have to do on every character. Then if you are serious you have to fucking grind artifact power on every character. So shit for altaholics. "Fuck you if you don't like your main!"

MoP will be forever known as the underrated expac. Everyone hated it when it was live, but we now all look upon it fondly. Love going back to those zones. A few too many insects though.
>>
>>387658169
legion is actually great
people on /V/ have probably not played legion at all and only shit on it because they are salty assholes who hate blizzard
>>
>>387660139
It's great for about 40 hours and worth the money. If you still play it, you have brain problems.
>>
>>387661104
I wonder if they will keep artifacts around for the next expansion.. also does that mean there aren't really even new weapons being made anymore for endgame?
>>
>>387661230
>/V/

>>387661440
artifacts are gone next expansion
>>
>>387661287
I have the credit to buy it, but I got bored from it just playing the free trial during the anniversary. So now I'm just sitting on it until something from blizzard is worth using it on.
>>
>>387661587
Are there a lot of dailies? I'm probably about to play wow again cause I'm building a pc
>>
File: file.png (145KB, 256x302px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
145KB, 256x302px
>>387658169
This is legitimately the last good thing Blizzard ever did.

They didn't even do it, it was Blizzard North
>>
>>387662192
Warcraft III, vanilla WoW and TBC would like a word with you
>>
>>387662175
not really, just world quests and lots and lots of rng. i'd recommend waiting until next expansion to see if it's any better if you really insist on playing again. unless you have friends that play I suppose
>>
>>387662338
Warcraft III was just a shitlord casual version of Starcraft.

WoW literally killed an entire genre and TBC pissed on its grave.

Fuck off newfag. Don't you need to be 18 to post here?
>>
>>387658169
Dungeons were amazing before they were nerfed because the brain dead faggots cried about it
Everything else is fucking AWFUL
>>
>>387662338
maybe leave out the TBC part
>>
>>387662682
Arguable, but an acceptable opinion

>>387662527
t. autismo
>>
>>387658220
Yeah panda had pretty good pvp
>>
>>387659134
> talent tree gone
wrong xpac you idiot, that was mop
>azeroth flying
riding around on the ground sucked shit, flying made pvp fun with dk/balance dudu/fire mage/etc

the rest is valid, but not really that bad.
>>
>>387658169

The only good thing about Cataclysm is a webm of that trap in stockings toying its ass in front of a Cataclysm wall poster.
>>
>>387658169
Cata was the beginning of the downward spiral
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.